WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 hours ago, Jazzie3789 said:

I'm having the same issue. I'm still trying out a few things, though. As of right now, it's only showing Settings - headlines and Sim Statistics.

Yeah, I finally found a legit explanation. As Kaenami reported in the technical support, it turns out that EA changed EVERY - SINGLE - SCRIPTS for the dogs & cats update. Which means that WW would work fine, but all the animators have to re-do the scripts with animations so it fits with the last version (which normally is 1.36.102.1020).

Weirdly, for me, only the animations have problems, every others mods are perfectly fine (hairs, face details, NSFW clothes, NSFW objects etc...)

All I miss is every CC animations.

Here's Kaenami post:

"Kaenami replied to TURBODRIVER's topic in The Sims 4 Technical Support

Anyone who is coming because their WW is working, the update that just came out went ahead and changed the scripts/codes in the game. That means even all the other mods aren't working because of this change, so the devs of the mod would have to write a new script for this new update. (I heard from this on another person's post so credit to them (I forgot their name sorry))"
Hello ! To begin with, I want to say thank you for the new design of the site "Loverslab.com" Very nice! And secondly: I want to say thank you to everyone who tries to make the game Sims 4 even better. You are all great! Thank you so much for your hard and amazing work! Thanks "Loverslab.com" for the fact that I can now play Sims 3 and Sims 4 even more interesting! Thank you very much THANKS! :)
3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

It always goes to the folder that mod files goes to, this means if you have WickedWhims folder with mod files in your Mods, you should put the translation file in it.

i put the file in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods but nothing change.
put the file in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod but nothing.  where am I wrong?
Immagine1.thumb.png.a47e75a2cf68e8c2c8694d351d339004.png

Guys I have the same problem I just downloaded the version which was uploaded 3 hours ago. I have also still got the animations and when I clicked on the autoinstaller of whicked whims it said that I can play. However If I go into live mode and click on the botto the only option I can do with ww is settings. Can someone please help? And also some CC I downloaded from simsresource like beds just disappear after I placed them.:bawling:

Edited by lovergirlboy

It does not work!! I have the new expansion of dogs and cats, I downloaded the version of 31th October of wickedwhims, I downloaded all the animations, I have activated the mods in the sims 4, and within the game only appears in the section of wicked> Settings and Sims estatistics, does not allow me to make any animation since they do not appear and that I have all. What can I do to fix it?

11 minutes ago, lovergirlboy said:

Les gars j'ai le même problème que je viens de télécharger la version qui a été téléchargée il y a 3 heures. J'ai encore eu les animations et quand j'ai cliqué sur l'auto-installateur des caprices whicked il a dit que je peux jouer. Cependant, si je vais en mode direct et que je clique sur le botto, la seule option que je puisse faire avec ww est les paramètres. Puis-je avoir une aide s'il vous plait? Et aussi certains CC que j'ai téléchargés depuis simsresource comme des lits disparaissent juste après les avoir placés.:bawling:

J'ai exactement les même problème, et MC commander  pourtant corriger m'affiche plein de messages "erreur journalié"  

11 hours ago, AnAngryTurtle said:

While doing some testing, I was able to run WW with all animation packs, clothes, makeup and hair mods without this problem showing up. When I finally installed my body mods though (Hiroki's Better Body, LunarEclipse Penis and Wild Guys female body details) I started to have the issue again almost instantly.  I'm still not sure exactly which mod or combo is causing this but I figured I would post what I have found so far. Do you guys only have this issue with female sims as well?

Hi

Yes it appears to be only females for me as well.  I've had the same as you, its happened, I've cleared the cache, reset the sims 4 folder, repaired and then for a while everything is fine.  I send my sim to pee or shower or clean teeth, it's back!    The last time it happened again, showering etc was fine, but running a sex animation triggered it again at the end of the cycle......   I have lunar eclipse and wild guys body details.  I also still have cmars female anatomy mod and I have to admit I wondered if it was that because at one point in cas my sim's top half went invisible when I removed clothes.   I batch fixed the cmar top file, but I'm not sure it worked, now my female sims seem to have the luumiasims TiT-E top as a permanent default when undressed in cas .   It's really odd, and it definitely only started happening after the patch and the C&D expansion.  Could be a bug, like I said others are reporting it on the Sims 4 forum and although I know they can't mention WW there, it doesn't sound like they use it...one I think said no cc or mods at all!     I really hope it's not going to be a permanent fixture.....

Hi turbodriver thanks for the awesome mod but after installing the newest version of wickedwhims I realized that random sims are camping out on and in my lot and having sex wherever and whenever they please and I am unable to ask them to leave better yet I have no idea how to can you please assist me in correcting this please it's like an orgy on my lot thanks in advance.

54 minutes ago, Hotmecy said:

Hi turbodriver thanks for the awesome mod but after installing the newest version of wickedwhims I realized that random sims are camping out on and in my lot and having sex wherever and whenever they please and I am unable to ask them to leave better yet I have no idea how to can you please assist me in correcting this please it's like an orgy on my lot thanks in advance.

Use MCCC and or enable cheats and hold shift while right clicking to debug the sims. 

With MCCC, you can simply delete the random sim, kill them, or remove them from the general lot.  This is the latest version and is compatible with WW.  https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/167464183986/mc-command-center-hotfix-396-is-out#notes

I'm not always in the mood for WW.  So, when my Sims are having a cute date in the park but literally everyone is there fucking their brains out, in front of their nice picnic lunch, I kinda get annoyed, too.  MCCC works well for clearing out unwanted townies.

17 hours ago, synge said:

SOS je n'y comprends plus rien. Depuis la MAJ du jeu, je n'ai plus que l'écran, juste la vision mais plus moyen d'agir, rien que dalle et je dois même sortir par le CTRL ALT SUPP, c'est la loose. Hélas mon anglais est trop nul pour comprendre les explications dès que ça devient technique. Si un passionné patient pouvait m'expliquer comment refaire revivre mon jeu et surtout WW, je lui érigerai une statue de 7 mètres de haut. Merci.

Salut 

En fait la dernière MAJ a modifié les scripts du jeu notamment pour le nouveau DLC animaux du coup les anims ne marchent plus de ce que j'ai compris. Mais il faut juste télécharger la dernière version du  mod  et ça remarche normalement : http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

1 hour ago, SamBePunkt said:

Is there a complete pack for WW with all/most of the animations and body enhancements or do you have do download everything separately?

Everything has to be downloaded by a thir-party. You'll find everything you need in the Loverslab dw.

In the meantime, i wish i could have a focking solution to these problems

Guest luvmebby

well I downloaded the update last night.  its working fine now.  but I do have a request for the future.   I turned on autonomous and I have my settings so that only opposite sex can have sex, but my females wont stop trying to fuck the man from behind.  is there a way to fine tune this so that only men or women or both can start sex acts.   I know some people like same sex or many other forms of gender identity but I am old fashioned and my tastes are bit more mundane.  I think if only men start it, I wont have a problem with my females trying that.  it may already be an option but with so many options maybe I missed the one I need.  though always accept may conflict with that setting.  one thing I also wanted to ask about.  when changing underwear is the cas model supposed to be blue?  also will the regular MC command not the woohoo one conflict.  I really miss being able  to fill my sims needs when they get too distracted from so much sex.  as much as you have in this mod, it is very close to making his obsolete, might as well go all the way and cover the other stuff too.  I dont have his mod yet installed.  

Edited by luvmebby