WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i find it hilarious and awesome how sims can now give eachother booty calls! The only problem is that the responses are not very natural-sounding in English. Almost nobody says "I will agree/disagree". It's more natural to say something like:

"I'm in" or "No way!"

i find it hilarious and awesome how sims can now give eachother booty calls! The only problem is that the responses are not very natural-sounding in English. Almost nobody says "I will agree/disagree". It's more natural to say something like:

"I'm in" or "No way!"

Even funnier if the decline response was. "Um... No thanks." :P

Hey guys!

First, I wanted to say that I love the sex autonomy so far. Although on medium autonomy I think it's a little bit too crazy and maybe it could be adjusted a little bit (unless stuff like that doesn't happen on low autonomy). I was flirting with a really nice girl at the gym and I think I got her to very flirty and probably at least the first desire moodlet and it was all going nice. However, suddenly she stopped talking to me and walked over to a random guy that she wasn't even friends with and started giving him a BJ in the middle of the day at gym with bunch of other sims around lol. For a second I was heartbroken, but I quickly reloaded the save and pretended this didn't happened hehe. I totally would be okay with this happening if the girl also had the traits that make her more perverted and stuff, but she didn't had any WickedWhims related traits that make a sim more likely to have sex. I'm now playing on low autonomy and something like that didn't happened yet so if that's the case I guess it's cool. I was also playing at that time on 3.2.4.115e build and since yesterday I'm playing on 3.2.4.115f so there might have been some adjustments related to that as well.

I also wanted to suggest something that relates to npc sex autonomy. Sorry if this has been suggested/discussed already but this thread is pretty big to look through it all.

Anyone is familiar with Illusion games? They make adult video games and one of the best are Artificial series. They're basically life sex simulators so it makes them very similar to Sims and WickedWhims. One of the coolest things besides npcs having sex lives in the game is also that they could masturbate if they are too horny. It would be cool if this was added to WickedWhims. In Artificial Academy 2 for example: depending on how much virtue the girl would have and how horny she would be, she would go somewhere secluded or less so, and depending on our relationship she (or he, I forgot about guys hehe) would stop and runaway or be mad, or continued and possibly let us join ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And in WickedWhims the virtue and horniness could be of course related to the traits and the desire level just like the sex stuff is. I think it creates some really cool sexy and very realistic scenarios in Artificial games from Illusion, but it would be even so much better in Sims 4.

Turbodriver, if you ever get chance, you should totally play Artificial Girl 3 or the newer Artificial Academy 2. Like I said they are very similar to what type of game Sims 4 is, so you can get some good design ideas from them. On Hongfire forums there's all the info about those games and essential English patches if you ever decide to check them out.

Also, a long time ago I suggested something along lines of sims getting more horny by being around other sims with revealing outfits like the sleeping clothes, however Turbodriver, you mentioned that due to limitations of the engine it couldn't be done, which is understandable. But playing now on the newest version of the mod and with nudity and sims getting more horny around nude sims, and reacting to nude sims, and cum etc. it's very similar to what I suggested and had in mind so that's really cool!

"I'm in" or "No way!"

Where is this thing? It happens on public version or the patrion one? Never happened in my game...

First, I wanted to say that I love the sex autonomy so far. Although on medium autonomy I think it's a little bit too crazy and maybe it could be adjusted a little bit (unless stuff like that doesn't happen on low autonomy). I was flirting with a really nice girl at the gym and I think I got her to very flirty and probably at least the first desire moodlet and it was all going nice. However, suddenly she stopped talking to me and walked over to a random guy that she wasn't even friends with and started giving him a BJ in the middle of the day at gym with bunch of other sims around lol. 

I thought it was just me! I'm on low autonomy and it still happens.

Had to turn off Autonomy because of that very reason. It's just breaks the flow and looks dumb in all fronts. 

I went in my game to try wicked whims but it won't appear in my game even tho I downloaded everything did I miss something? :huh: 

Only the paetreon users can play with the most updated WW mod, it will be released in probably close to two weeks for the rest of us. The most current version for the rest of us is 115f and fixed some bugs and minor things.

I went in my game to try wicked whims but it won't appear in my game even tho I downloaded everything did I miss something? :huh: 

Only the paetreon users can play with the most updated WW mod, it will be released in probably close to two weeks for the rest of us. The most current version for the rest of us is 115f and fixed some bugs and minor things.

I do have the 115f and I extracted it and it still didn't happen did I not download something important, is the mod broken because of the update?

I keep running into a problem. My sims' penises seem to only appear with Wicked Whims interactions. They always turn back into Ken dolls while taking baths or showers and it kind of ruins the immersion for me.  Is the penis selector supposed to work like this or did I install something wrong?  

I do have the 115f and I extracted it and it still didn't happen did I not download something important, is the mod broken because of the update?

Are  you saying that you are not seeing WickedWhims at all in your game? 

I keep running into a problem. My sims' penises seem to only appear with Wicked Whims interactions. They always turn back into Ken dolls while taking baths or showers and it kind of ruins the immersion for me.  Is the penis selector supposed to work like this or did I install something wrong?  

Something might be conflicting, do you have any other penis meshes installed?

Something might be conflicting, do you have any other penis meshes installed?

For some reason, this issue only happens when I remove the default replacement I use so I don't know what's causing it.

I use Lunar's penis model btw.

I'm not super great with mod issues, but I did try to remove the default from mine the other day and it caused a conflict. Try taking Lunar's out and restart. See if you still have an issue. It could be, if you have the latest version, that Lunar is no longer compatible. I only use the default so maybe someone who is using Lunar will reply.

I'm not super great with mod issues, but I did try to remove the default from mine the other day and it caused a conflict. Try taking Lunar's out and restart. See if you still have an issue. It could be, if you have the latest version, that Lunar is no longer compatible. I only use the default so maybe someone who is using Lunar will reply.

Always make a clean save after removing any mods.

Also LunarEclipse works fine. smile.png

Guys this isn't the place to post about that...

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!

I just wanna know what is the most updated and best nude parts (Vagina, penis, and nipples) out there?

Thanks to everybody and anybody for help

*sorry if this is the wrong place to post*

best penis i think is LunarEclypse.

female vag + nipples + female body= Wild guy

also nipples by AirplaneRandy 

thats what i use, hope that helps. smile.png