WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Will there be a mod with prostitution? Really miss him

This mod has been released since a lot of time, and yet there is no prostituion content and contrary to sexlab for example it isn't a public framework so the author does his things or what rich patreons want  and no one can add external layers exept leechers animators who grab money on that mod.

That's 2017 modding era

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Will there be a mod with prostitution? Really miss him

This mod has been released since a lot of time, and yet there is no prostituion content and contrary to sexlab for example it isn't a public framework so the author does his things or what rich patreons want  and no one can add external layers exept leechers animators who grab money on that mod.

That's 2017 modding era

Funny.
How about you make a better mod? And don't tell me you don't know how.
I've been helping plenty of people to integrate their work with WW and make completely new mods.
You just had to share your shitty opinion.

I noticed that while there a lot of animations for wickedwims, there aren't really a lot of mods that are connected to wickedwims (only one i know is basemental drugs).

You created excellent tutorial on how to make animations, please think about giving some help on how to connect other mods with your mod.

I'm making progress in working on mod constructor and sims4 studio, but i just have no idea on how to connect your mod with my traits/aspirations and can't find a guide anywhere.
With a little help terrible modders without any technical expertise like me could enhance gameplay, for example creating a succubus mod that works with wickedwims, or making traits and aspirations tailored towards wickedwims gameplay.

I mostly encourage people to make new mods and I am totally open to help if you have some specific questions. Just PM me.

Working with Basemental Drugs was helpful because he made a great standalone mod, so we just made few really simple connections. We don't depend on each other.

For few months I've been working on a collection of really simple to use utilities for scripting that will allow you to make script mods really fast and really easy. That will be available on GitHub once ready and tested. Currently, I am converting WW to work fully on these utilities.

I try to help whenever I can, you can even find me on the official Sims 4 forums. I am not active on MTS.

Hi; I did ask this before but got lost in subsequent posts I guess...

Anyways, just a question: is there any way I can determine and/or prioritize sex locations? Reason is, I have a swingers club (nightclub lot) and altho there's plenty of beds and loveseats, the NPCs always tend to go for the showers, toilets, windows and even the floor rather than use the more conventional (and comfortable!) items  :) I've tried toggling the switch for avoiding usual locations in the cheats section of the settings, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas would be gratefully received with thanks  :D

Hey!

There isn't really a way to prioritize locations, I don't really know how that would even work.
Sims pick specific styles of locations and that depends on the lot type and autonomy level. If you have a room with beds then that would be considered a comfortable room which should be picked more often in a home setting. On public lots, like a nightclub, Sims will be more likely to pick locations that are more private.

Possibly a proper clubs support would solve this issue.

A suggestion, if I may

- an option to re-dress the sim at each change of animation, then let the autoundress do its job according to the animation specs - right now, once an animation fully undresses a sim, then if you switch to a different animation, the mod doesn't check for the new animation stripping requirements, but just leaves the sim naked (by the previous animation)

Practical example:
- animation <blowjob 1> strips the sim
- if you switch to animation <blowjob 2>, even though 2 doesn't specify the sim to be naked, it doesn't equip the outfit back, just preserves the condition it "inherited" at animation start

And I was going to suggest adding hotkeys for switching animations and such, but double-checked and it's been requested before (and, apparently, not possible)

I don't know about this...

You can change Sim outfit during the sex interaction and that will cause Sim to undress again in the way you want it. But that's not automatic and it seems like that's what you're looking for.

Does this mod, or another mod, offer audio and sound effects?
Slapping sounds, squirting/cumming sounds, moaning, etc. 

If it was only animations with no sounds it would get old very fast in my opinion.. idk.

So far I haven't seen anybody add new sounds to the game. If someone figures that out, you should be able to use them in animations right away.

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask since this is probably an issue with the penis mod (I'm using Cmar's penis mod) and not WickedWhims itself, but I've noticed that if my teen male sim wears stockings (under the socks category) the coloration from the stockings shows on the head of the penis during sex animations. Any way I can fix this? When his penis isn't erect/I'm not using sex animations it looks normal. Also I'm running a slightly older ver. of WickedWhims and the stockings are in-game content, not CC. I'm using a CC skin; Smoothish II.

That's just how the current penis model works, it's in no way well made. The new model, that you can see few posts above, should not have problems like these.

Hi Turbo!

I recently noticed that sometimes the strap-on will be auto equipped for animations sometimes, even when it's not called for in XML,
Do you think that it's a conflict on my end or have others reported this too?

Thanks!  :D

Hey! If given action position is designed for a male, but it occupied by a female, then the strapon will be applied.

I have a question regarding cum. Who choses where the cum will apply? Is it you who sets it Turbo or the animators? I'm saying it because I've encountered a clímax animation with cum applied wrongly and I don't know if I should report it to you or to the animator.

Hey! As you already know, animators can specify it, but if they don't do it, then WW does it automatically. WW could possibly apply it wrong, but this still should be fixed by the creator of the animation.

Strangely Sims are disappearing when using Autonomy and stuff. The location when clicking on the Sim portrait notification has the camera zoom to water, land, or something else as if the Sims involved just teleported underground. This never occurred until the autonomy update unless we used DLC content such as Dine Out booths. But this happens with even base game content.

I don't know what objects can cause it at this moment, but yes, Sims can be teleported to the world origin position. It was a problem with any objects attached to other objects, like chairs attached to tables. In any case, these Sims should come back once the sex interaction ends.

"She lost virginity" thats nice idea

Oh yeah, some bloody additions are on the way.

Hey Turbo, if a Sim's desire is high enough but the Sim is alone or without a compatible partner nearby, will the Sim masturbate? Or is autonomy only for actions with other Sim's?

Hey! Not yet, but that will be a part of autonomy at some point.

Hey TD,
you said your will rework pregnancy. Just a short  request. It would be nice to unlock the Fertile and Family-oriented traits for teens.

Hey! I tried making the Family-Oriented trait available for teens, but without making a hard override, it's sort of impossible. I can't do it, I don't want to add hard overrides for small things like that.

So I've been following this mod for almost as long as it's been on this site and love how some of it's features at implemented (especially with the ability to set autonomy based on NPC or played sim) and I've been fiddling with it quite a bit since autonomy was added because I like to observe how expanded features? (not sure how to classify it honestly XD ) mods function within the confines of the game is for. That said, got some questions with how certain functions work, plus some stuff I'd like to see added (if some of them are even possible) later down the road.

Autonomy setting doesn't really explain how things change, mainly from normal to high. Things below normal I can kind of figure out how it would be different, but what exactly changes from normal to high? Maybe add a brief description to each option.

This may be due to me having the always accept function turned on (and possibly to a lesser extent the sex lot trait), but it almost seems like the naturism//exhibitionism goes a little overboard with how sims remove clothing. I don't recall ever really seeing any of the sims on the lot take off parts of their clothes, they just go straight to their birthday suit even though their outfit is in parts. Curious if this is due to the the settings mentioned or if maybe it's simply being a little over zealous. Though I will say that the lot has turned into a nudist household XD

It's also kind of feels like the random option isn't quite as random, at least when the initial sex act begins. While this is also kind of dependent on location and animation packages (currently using Amra, Mike, Lupobianco, Motherlode and Omaster as they have a nice selection//quality and seem to still be worked on by their creators), it seems like it prefers to play specific animations almost every time even though there's other options. Oral seems to be the most frequently played group even when I select random when manually initiate a sex act on a bed. I've fiddled with the sex progression a little bit, but at times it doesn't really feel like the default and the random one below it really seem to differ. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from others.

This one is more of a technical curiousity, but generally sims seem to go into the T pose when changing animations (more common when adding additional sims), is this something on the mods end? or the animators end?

Think that's all of my questions, may think of more later that I can't remember right now XD as for some things I'd like to (hopefully) see later down the road...

• Different cum patterns that are applied randomly for each group so that there's more variety instead of everyone walking around with the same facial.
  • Levels of cum (say three, light, medium, heavy) that is based on a sim having sex and getting cummed on the same spot that they already have cum on, but have yet to wash it off. This would also enhance animations where there are multiple donors, such as when a sim is giving a blowjob to two others at the same time.
  • Cum on hands. You have feet, chest and back (which coming from KinkyWorld is an improvement, though I've yet to actually see an instance where chest and back come into play), may as well complete the collection XD that and I think there might be a few handjob animations that can be tied to this if the animators update their creations. Hair would be an interesting spot, but I'm willing to bet it's a technical nightmare due to the endless variables in their designs compared to the rest of the locations.
  • Cum acceptance progression. By default cum causes a negative moodlet due to the sticky feeling the sims have to it. On the other side of the spectrum you have the Cum Whore trait (which I won't lie, wouldn't mind a change to that name (maybe lover instead of whore? or was it slut?), but it's a minor nitpick) which makes them aroused when cum is on them. I'd like for a bit of a middle ground if possible where after so many times (though we're talking quite a lot of times, like town bike), the sim isn't as bothered by having cum on them and it acts as a neutral moodlet. Though this may be something that'll be easier handled as a trait.
  • Not sure how to call this one, but unless the sim has tanned//dark skin, it's sometimes difficult to tell where exactly they are getting the cum moodlet from unless you actually watched them, would be nice to have that information in the moodlet description (or maybe individual moodlets based on location? could also give them different point values) so you know whether or not they need to wash up a bit before introducing themselves to the family. Nothing like meeting the in-laws with a little something on your face.
I think that's the last of my strange fetish for cum related stuff, but this is what happens when you spend a few days observing a households sexcapades XD
  • This could just be my game with the above mentioned settings, but adjust priority levels of asking for sex. It seems that a sim wants to bump uglies more than use the bathroom and get something to eat even though their bladder and hunger needs are in the red and they're complaining about it after waking up, but still would rather go have sex instead.
  • Nudist lot trait, or something along those lines since I haven't really used the lot traits prior to WickedWhims, but a lot trait that encourages sims on the lot to strip or walk around in their birthday suit with little to no reaction. Maybe have it cause sims with a certain level in naturism//exhibitionism to be frequent visitors.
  • The ability to strip other sims of their clothing through mischief interactions.
  • Persuade sims to flash and have sex with another sim with maybe the option to choose which action they'll take when agreeing.
  • Physical and sexual preferences. The former is pretty self explanatory, certain physical characteristics that would turn a sim on, making them more susceptible to sexual advances. The latter being more about what they like to do during sex. If they enjoy anal, it'll be more likely to be picked autonomously and maybe even get an increase in the moodlet value if they get a load dumped on them there (apparently I haven't finished with the cum stuff o.O )
  • Aspirations based around sex and nudity. Sex aspiration focusing on leveling up the skill, multiple partners, satisfying partners, maybe number of times they've made their partner cum? Not sure how that last one would work, but maybe with further improvements to the sex system. As for nudity, would be all about leveling up skill, being naked outside, public place, flashing people.
  • Sex traits in CAS. Though there are already some others have made, not sure how well they'd work alongside your mods settings, but would be some of the stuff already found as well as additional ones that improve a sim's ability to romance and satisfy their partners.
Think that's everything (that or I have a really good memory block going on, it has taken me far too long to put all this together XD ) since some of the other stuff is in your list of suggestions. If anything I'd like to add random penis size option to that suggestion, but I'm not sure if that's in your capabilities (though I will say the current erection seems a little long, resulting in the head of the penis to clip through average sized sims during certain vaginal and anal animations), but penises and the whole breast bone thing is foreign territory for me.

But yeah, great mod, can't wait to see more gameplay features to be added.

Hey!

It's true, I still haven't explained how autonomy actually works. I wanted to make a full explanation on this so people would know how to manipulate it. I need to do that.

Sex Autonomy Level setting affects around 15 different aspects of autonomy. It's a lot of really small things. It's hard to just explain it in one sentence.

I changed how Sims undress by autonomy recently, they should be undressing parts of clothing again.

Randomness is weird. I made no effort on making it do any special things. It just somehow picks a lot of the same stuff. I don't know what else to do about it other than weight animations that are picked often.

The T pose thing is Sims being reset to instantly continue with actions. It's something that can be solved by reworking the sex animations system, which I really want to do, but it's super problematic. It won't be gone completely, but it won't be as common.

And Thank You for the suggestions.

I do want to rework cum in many different ways, especially visually, I will have a third person working on that soon.

It's Cum Slut and that's not the only trait that makes Sims like cum. The middle ground is them ignoring it, that's a thing too.

That's a good point, Sims should have better priorities than always picking sex.

Nudist lot trait will be a thing for sure.

More exhibitionism related interactions will be a thing for sure too.

Attractiveness System is something that I have planned.

I really need to think about Aspirations. I completely ignored them for all this time.

Adding traits to CAS means that they have to affect the gameplay in some significant way. I think the first one that will be moved there is the Asexual trait. It has the most potential to alter the gameplay. So far, I don't think there is anything else worth pushing in there.

Thank You!

Question: Is it possible that asexual sims never have sex at all?
I Have an asexual Female sim. I didn't wanted that she will agree to sex but may have sex if she is the actual played sim and asked someone to have sex. When I do so, the other (not asexual) sim refuses. My Idea for her was, that she only has sex when she is actually played and is the one who asks. But this doesn't seem to work this way.

That's true, a Sim can be asexual, but still consider having fun with sex. I will do that. Thanks!

"Disabled by default in this release. It will be enabled by default once complete"

If we can enable the menstrual cycle, where would we do that? Thanks for the update.

I mean... in settings? I am not sure what you're really asking for.

Hi TURBO, first of all, amazing work on that update, including th new versions of the penis, congratulations! But, there's an issue (or at least I'm having it), and the thing is, I wanted to see the new version of the penises, but when I select the default version, either erect and flacid, I see the previous version of those. What could it be?

Yeah the chairs for the chess tables and stuff cause them to teleport away. Such as the ones near the Goth house in Willow Creek. Do you think you can make a setting to disallow certain locations still? Would be nice to block locations without having to edit animator files or not use certain animation packs unless you think about adding a animation selection system that allows us to toggle animations we want and don't want to use but I don't see that happening with Sims 4's UI.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hi TURBO, first of all, amazing work on that update, including th new versions of the penis, congratulations! But, there's an issue (or at least I'm having it), and the thing is, I wanted to see the new version of the penises, but when I select the default version, either erect and flacid, I see the previous version of those. What could it be?

Hey! The new penis models are not yet released.

Yeah the chairs for the chess tables and stuff cause them to teleport away. Such as the ones near the Goth house in Willow Creek. Do you think you can make a setting to disallow certain locations still? Would be nice to block locations without having to edit animator files or not use certain animation packs unless you think about adding a animation selection system that allows us to toggle animations we want and don't want to use but I don't see that happening with Sims 4's UI.

I mean, you can already disable animations you don't want, there is a menu for that.

I don't know how disabling specific locations would be implemented.

Turbo, I'm working on a set of buffs and traits and I would like to detect the type of sex the sim is having. Is it possible for you to add a hidden buff that tells if a sim is having Anal Sex, Oral Sex, etc? Currently, I can only detect the major Interaction that tells if the sim is having sex, but that's it.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for the update Turbo! New penis model looks ok, I like it but I think I'll have to correct some animations for it due to its different thickness and form. Hope this new penis parameters will become a constant values forever.

It was really important for the new model to fit existing animations. It may look really different, but it's pretty similar. I am still looking into possible improvements.

New rigs are ready and will be updated if the model gets tweaked:

post-536691-0-46884800-1508062296_thumb.png

Turbo, I'm working on a set of buffs and traits and I would like to detect the type of sex the sim is having. Is it possible for you to add a hidden buff that tells if a sim is having Anal Sex, Oral Sex, etc? Currently, I can only detect the major Interaction that tells if the sim is having sex, but that's it.

Thanks a lot!

I haven't added any real ways to hook into this because I am planning on changing a lot about sex. I am not satisfied with how everything in the sex component is working, and just like exhibitionism, I will rework it. I am in this process right now.

So yes, I could add external ways to detect the sex type, but I will first have to be happy with the new sex system. If you ever try to use scripting, I can tell you how to detect it that way.

Hey Turbo =). Good job with the new penis shape. Do you plan to create more sizes for it? kind, small, medium, large and extra large? I find it annoying that they are the same size.

Some should be "blessed" with a big fucking dick while others

will be "cursed" with a little fucking dick.

Taking the opportunity to ask if in the future so far will have to improve the interaction of the penis in the hour of sex, since it is a frustrating veil crossing the neck of the partner at the time of the oral, thus not having a pleasant fit.

Sorry for my terrible ENGRISH. =)

A suggestion, if I may

- an option to re-dress the sim at each change of animation, then let the autoundress do its job according to the animation specs - right now, once an animation fully undresses a sim, then if you switch to a different animation, the mod doesn't check for the new animation stripping requirements, but just leaves the sim naked (by the previous animation)

Practical example:

- if you switch to animation <blowjob 2>, even though 2 doesn't specify the sim to be naked, it doesn't equip the outfit back, just preserves the condition it "inherited" at animation start

And I was going to suggest adding hotkeys for switching animations and such, but double-checked and it's been requested before (and, apparently, not possible)

You can change Sim outfit during the sex interaction and that will cause Sim to undress again in the way you want it. But that's not automatic and it seems like that's what you're looking for.

Specifically, I meant that, each time there is an animation ongoing, and the player chooses Wicked => Sex => <choose animation> (so, the animation gets changed), to introduce an optional step that automatically re-dresses the original outfit. Then let auto-undress to its thing, as in the present.

Thanks

A suggestion, if I may

Practical example:

Specifically, I meant that, each time there is an animation ongoing, and the player chooses Wicked => Sex => <choose animation> (so, the animation gets changed), to introduce an optional step that automatically re-dresses the original outfit. Then let auto-undress to its thing, as in the present.

Thanks

It's very simple to re-dress a sim or change outfits manually and takes seconds to perform on the fly during sex,

A setting like that would just further complicate start-up and transition of animation, character swaps and invites, strap-on equipping etc,

There's a lot to consider with this in comparison to an option that already exists and isn't too complex :)

Thank you for the update Turbo! New penis model looks ok, I like it but I think I'll have to correct some animations for it due to its different thickness and form. Hope this new penis parameters will become a constant values forever.

It was really important for the new model to fit existing animations. It may look really different, but it's pretty similar. I am still looking into possible improvements.

New rigs are ready and will be updated if the model gets tweaked:

attachicon.gifblender_2017-10-14_22-50-40.png

Great! I understand, as I sayed I'll fix some animations if it will be really needed, I regard it as necessary costs in this case.

As for new rigs, it's great that they have no any clothing, it's much more comfortable for making animations. Now I had to apply the female skin texture from my FBD mod to female rig to see where exactly intimate parts are. That's why I have a question, what skin used for new female rig? Has it vagina and butt hole? I can't see in the picture.

I just found whatever I could, some male and female skin overlay and put a skin tone on it. It's nothing special, but the female rig doesn't have marked where the butthole should be, I will fix that later.

Hey Turbo =). Good job with the new penis shape. Do you plan to create more sizes for it? kind, small, medium, large and extra large? I find it annoying that they are the same size.
Some should be "blessed" with a big fucking dick while others
  will be "cursed" with a little fucking dick.

Taking the opportunity to ask if in the future so far will have to improve the interaction of the penis in the hour of sex, since it is a frustrating veil crossing the neck of the partner at the time of the oral, thus not having a pleasant fit.

Sorry for my terrible ENGRISH. =)

Hey! No, I don't have any plans for more sizes right now, you would need to look at other creators. I am considering having a second version that is not circumcised.

If we would get a custom rig built for the penis model then maybe that could be fixed. Otherwise, animators need to take that into account when animating.

I'm having a bit of trouble. I am using the most updated version of wicked whims, which I have been told to do. I also have the most updated animations, but I keep getting errors and the animations glitch my game and make it so I cannot use the mod anymore. could I get some help?

As for new rigs, it's great that they have no any clothing, it's much more comfortable for making animations. Now I had to apply the female skin texture from my FBD mod to female rig to see where exactly intimate parts are. That's why I have a question, what skin used for new female rig? Has it vagina and butt hole? I can't see in the picture.

I just found whatever I could, some male and female skin overlay and put a skin tone on it. It's nothing special, but the female rig doesn't have marked where the butthole should be, I will fix that later.

In that case, can I suggest using my female skin texture for new female rig?

Send it to me, I will adjust mine.

I don't know if it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but is there any work towards the social clubs? I had a sim create what's suppose to be a sex club and had club activities being social, one of them being woohoo with everyone. She had sex during one of the gatherings but it wasn't counted towards activity points. I guess sex through Wicked Whims is considered different from traditional woohoo. Will there be or has anyone tinkered with modding social clubs Wicked Whim style?

I don't know if it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, but is there any work towards the social clubs? I had a sim create what's suppose to be a sex club and had club activities being social, one of them being woohoo with everyone. She had sex during one of the gatherings but it wasn't counted towards activity points. I guess sex through Wicked Whims is considered different from traditional woohoo. Will there be or has anyone tinkered with modding social clubs Wicked Whim style?

The mod for that already exists. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76591-whickedwhimsclubinteractions/

The mod for that already exists. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76591-whickedwhimsclubinteractions/

Outstanding, didn't know there was a functioning mod already out there. Thanks!

Hey! I wasn't active for a while, but I am finally back in action. I will be trying to answer some of the posts from the last 40 days. And I bought an update!

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e

• Improved 'Full Sex Progression' setting
    • Higher chance to continue to the next sex category
    • Animation stages play correctly
  • Fixed issues with actors positions when changing animations
  • Fixed issues with penis texture updates
  • Fixed issues with penis picker menu
  • Fixed issues with Sims components tests
  • Fixed issues with saving sex interactions

WickedWhims 3.2.4.117 - Patreon

• New Penis Models (preview below)
  • Added initial Menstrual Cycle System (unfinished)
    • Disabled by default in this release. It will be enabled by default once complete
    • Every Sim capable of birth has its own unique menstrual cycle
    • Cramps Moodlet - do you feel like someone is violently squeezing your insides?
    • On Period Moodlets
      • Sad? Dazed? Stressed? Angry? Or simply uncomfortable?
    • Fertility Awareness Test - what are my chances for a baby?
      • Take the 'Fertility Awareness Test' available on any toilet
    • Added 'Unfertile' reward trait for Sims that don't want to get pregnant
      • Costs 500 Satisfaction Points
    • Made male Sims fertility affected by age
    • Made the 'Fertile' trait increase pregnancy chances by 20%
    • Made vampires gain more desire towards Sims on their period
  • Added 'Pregnancy Duration' setting
  • Made Sims undress their top when breastfeeding
  • Made Sims waters break when about to give birth
  • Added new butt flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Made 'Sexually Alluring' trait require talking with a Sim at least once to work
  • Made nudity autonomy undress top first
  • Fixed 'Flirt' and 'Ask on Date' interactions being displayed twice on teen Sims
  • Fixed 'Exchange Promise Rings' and 'Propose' interactions being available for teens at the same time

New Models

attachicon.gifz.png

Models Comparison

attachicon.gifg.png

They were made specifically for WickedWhims and with intent to give you new overhauled visuals and at the same time fit all existing animations.
There are still few improvements on the way to further enhance the visuals.

i love this update I was wondering if it would be possible to add to the sale of contraceptive pills? I think its just great thanks again for this update 

sorry for my englich