WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Hi, does anyone knows where can i get the sims used on the thumbnails, like the link to download them, thank you.

Hi!

The Sims used on the thumbnails belong to various gamers that use the mod and I don't think any of these are available for public use :)

Hello,

I have problems with the mod though I've got the latest version. I get notices to inform Turbodriver because of Errors in the mod. :-(

Howdy!

Despite having the latest version, it's still open to errors caused by certain mods it may be combined with,

Could be something outdated or incompatible.

Mcc controller, script mods and behavioral modifiers are key things to look at in this instance :)

You can upload your last exception files in the technical support section for more assistance

Hey guys, lil question...

Several NPCs simply can't get naked. They show outfits instead of, lets say, nothing.

Any idea of how it works?

Thanks

Sometimes custom content will accidentally be allowed for nude outfits

Try "testingcheats true"

Followed by "ww.fix_nude_outfit"

Hope this helps :)

Thank you very much, R-Lo. Could this be the mistake? ----> I have the German Wicked Whims Translation Mod but there's no new Version of this mod (I'm from Germany, sorry for my English :-D).

No problem! To be honest I couldn't comment on that as I have no experience with translation mods,

It's a possibility though and could be worth enquiring there too,

if it's the case then I'm sure the creator is already at work on it ;)

My Wicked Whims mod works well using the various options and all it is just that I can  not see what the options are because there is no text on any of them. Can someone inform me what to do to solve this issue? I play the game with the Dutch Language and have used Whicked Whims before where it was with English text. 

it would be great if whenever sims have sex they ruin the surface of whatever they were fuckin on... so say for instance there's a cheating wife whos screwing her husbands bestie and almost gets caught during the act but ultimately does because she forgot to clean/"switch out" the bed sheets or something to that extent. the items should act like how a kitchen counter becomes dirty without it looking exactly like that, it should look dirty/used without looking like a sim took a shit. it would have cum shots, used condoms and would cause suspension if within a sims home

A suggestion, if I may

- an option to re-dress the sim at each change of animation, then let the autoundress do its job according to the animation specs - right now, once an animation fully undresses a sim, then if you switch to a different animation, the mod doesn't check for the new animation stripping requirements, but just leaves the sim naked (by the previous animation)

Practical example:

- animation <blowjob 1> strips the sim

- if you switch to animation <blowjob 2>, even though 2 doesn't specify the sim to be naked, it doesn't equip the outfit back, just preserves the condition it "inherited" at animation start

And I was going to suggest adding hotkeys for switching animations and such, but double-checked and it's been requested before (and, apparently, not possible)

A suggestion, if I may

- an option to re-dress the sim at each change of animation, then let the autoundress do its job according to the animation specs - right now, once an animation fully undresses a sim, then if you switch to a different animation, the mod doesn't check for the new animation stripping requirements, but just leaves the sim naked (by the previous animation)

Practical example:

- animation <blowjob 1> strips the sim

- if you switch to animation <blowjob 2>, even though 2 doesn't specify the sim to be naked, it doesn't equip the outfit back, just preserves the condition it "inherited" at animation start

It would be strange if real people dressed back when they changed their positions while in sex:

- Let's change a position, honey?

- Sure, but give me a minute, I'll put my pants back on!

:D

Hence "an option", not a default. To each his / her own cup of tea :)

So far, I came into situations where I started a blowjob anim then wanted to switch to another (basically, start over). Makes sense in that context.

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask since this is probably an issue with the penis mod (I'm using Cmar's penis mod) and not WickedWhims itself, but I've noticed that if my teen male sim wears stockings (under the socks category) the coloration from the stockings shows on the head of the penis during sex animations. Any way I can fix this? When his penis isn't erect/I'm not using sex animations it looks normal. Also I'm running a slightly older ver. of WickedWhims and the stockings are in-game content, not CC. I'm using a CC skin; Smoothish II.

post-2297532-0-78309900-1507852851_thumb.png

post-2297532-0-54653900-1507852857_thumb.png

post-2297532-0-10081200-1507852861_thumb.png

post-2297532-0-31298800-1507852864_thumb.png

post-2297532-0-28411300-1507852867.png

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask since this is probably an issue with the penis mod (I'm using Cmar's penis mod) and not WickedWhims itself, but I've noticed that if my teen male sim wears stockings (under the socks category) the coloration from the stockings shows on the head of the penis during sex animations. Any way I can fix this? When his penis isn't erect/I'm not using sex animations it looks normal. Also I'm running a slightly older ver. of WickedWhims and the stockings are in-game content, not CC. I'm using a CC skin; Smoothish II.

Looks like part of the erect penish UV texture is mapped on the part on the UV map that is reserved for stockings. Unless you know how to edit UV maps you can't fix it.

Looks like part of the erect penish UV texture is mapped on the part on the UV map that is reserved for stockings. Unless you know how to edit UV maps you can't fix it.

Ahhh alright, thanks for the reply!

Does this mod, or another mod, offer audio and sound effects?

Slapping sounds, squirting/cumming sounds, moaning, etc. 

If it was only animations with no sounds it would get old very fast in my opinion.. idk. 

This mod doesn't do any of that. The animation addons are what have the sound effects and such. This is (kinda) just a "framework" to allow for people to add to it.

The animation packs that you download have their own sound effects and such (which can be found in this same section in Downloads). But as for slapping, squirting/cumming sounds, I don't think any add that yet (or at least, none I've heard of). Though they do moan and "dirty talk" while having sex. Of course, it's in Simlish though lol.

For some reason I don't see that option ):

For some reason I don't see that option ):

Check your Mods folder. You should only have the Wickedwhims directory in there, along with your other mod packages. Make sure you don't have any loose Turbodriver packages at the root of the Mod folder, otherwise you won't have the newest version. 

Hey! I wasn't active for a while, but I am finally back in action. I will be trying to answer some of the posts from the last 40 days. And I bought an update!

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115e

• Improved 'Full Sex Progression' setting
    • Higher chance to continue to the next sex category
    • Animation stages play correctly
  • Fixed issues with actors positions when changing animations
  • Fixed issues with penis texture updates
  • Fixed issues with penis picker menu
  • Fixed issues with Sims components tests
  • Fixed issues with saving sex interactions

WickedWhims 3.2.4.117 - Patreon

• New Penis Models (preview below)
  • Added initial Menstrual Cycle System (unfinished)
    • Disabled by default in this release. It will be enabled by default once complete
    • Every Sim capable of birth has its own unique menstrual cycle
    • Cramps Moodlet - do you feel like someone is violently squeezing your insides?
    • On Period Moodlets
      • Sad? Dazed? Stressed? Angry? Or simply uncomfortable?
    • Fertility Awareness Test - what are my chances for a baby?
      • Take the 'Fertility Awareness Test' available on any toilet
    • Added 'Unfertile' reward trait for Sims that don't want to get pregnant
      • Costs 500 Satisfaction Points
    • Made male Sims fertility affected by age
    • Made the 'Fertile' trait increase pregnancy chances by 20%
    • Made vampires gain more desire towards Sims on their period
  • Added 'Pregnancy Duration' setting
  • Made Sims undress their top when breastfeeding
  • Made Sims waters break when about to give birth
  • Added new butt flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Made 'Sexually Alluring' trait require talking with a Sim at least once to work
  • Made nudity autonomy undress top first
  • Fixed 'Flirt' and 'Ask on Date' interactions being displayed twice on teen Sims
  • Fixed 'Exchange Promise Rings' and 'Propose' interactions being available for teens at the same time

New Models
post-536691-0-69794900-1507985343_thumb.png

Models Comparison

post-536691-0-65491300-1507985360_thumb.png

They were made specifically for WickedWhims and with intent to give you new overhauled visuals and at the same time fit all existing animations.
There are still few improvements on the way to further enhance the visuals.