WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.003 released.

I've fixed the problem with saving the game on different systems than Windows (actually I think it fixed it just for Mac systems). Now I handle save paths universally for every system so there should be no problems in the future. This update does not fix problems with saving the game on older versions of the game!

Huge thanks to lovskraa for reporting this issue and testing if the fix worked!

In addition, another thanks to lovskraa for finding a bug where household sims reset to default outfits when naked when you open CAS editor. This hopefully will be fixed in future updates.

Guest luvmebby

I think it looks awesome so far.  I am using MC command center with the added woohoo... it has several settings that may be conflicting with yours.  but some of his didn't work to begin with for me.  like the no jelousy thing.  no matter if its true or false, yours also has one I think.   I am working on some sims 4 animations right now.  just started yesterday so I am just trying to get re familiar with blender after all this time.  its at modthesims and at the adult site for the add on. if you want to look for yourself.  its been a godsend... and could save your time for the things that one doesn't offer like the actual sex anims. and interactions.   like a dirty cop that asks for a bribe or else, they choose the sim.  

Pretty cool, but I have a couple issues since updating. Didn't get to play the previous version long enough to know if the problems were also in that version.

1. One of my Sims (house of 8) sometimes doesn't load. She just vanishes like she doesn't exist, and I go back to the menu and load the game again and all is fine. First time this cropped up is after updating to the latest WW, although that doesn't mean it's the cause, it is the only thing that has changed in a while.

2. I'm no longer able to open the settings menu for WW since updating.

I think it looks awesome so far.  I am using MC command center with the added woohoo... it has several settings that may be conflicting with yours.  but some of his didn't work to begin with for me.  like the no jelousy thing.  no matter if its true or false, yours also has one I think.   I am working on some sims 4 animations right now.  just started yesterday so I am just trying to get re familiar with blender after all this time.  its at modthesims and at the adult site for the add on. if you want to look for yourself.  its been a godsend... and could save your time for the things that one doesn't offer like the actual sex anims. and interactions.   like a dirty cop that asks for a bribe or else, they choose the sim.

Hey! I haven't really tried any other mods out there so I don't know if there are any conflicts. I looked at the description of MC Center Woohoo Module and it seems that everything should work fine as long as that mod uses Sims 4 mechanics. When I develop WickedWoohoo I try to base everything on game mechanics, so if something breaks it is because it was done wrong and the game itself doesn't know what to do.

WickedWoohoo doesn't have any jealousy system and it's far from having one yet. If something like that would be implemented into the game it will appear on the features list.

I would love to see your animations! WickedWoohoo life depends a lot on animations and once I am done with the animations system I will ask every animator here that I can find for any contribution to the project. Please let me know how the works on animating are going and if you've made anything, I would love to know :D

Pretty cool, but I have a couple issues since updating. Didn't get to play the previous version long enough to know if the problems were also in that version.

1. One of my Sims (house of 8) sometimes doesn't load. She just vanishes like she doesn't exist, and I go back to the menu and load the game again and all is fine. First time this cropped up is after updating to the latest WW, although that doesn't mean it's the cause, it is the only thing that has changed in a while.

Check for reporting bugs instructions in the topic, if there are any 'lastException' files, I want them.

And yup, looks like settings are broken, I am going to fix it and release new version today. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.004 released, it fixes the issue with not working mod settings menu.

Check for reporting bugs instructions in the topic, if there are any 'lastException' files, I want them.

And yup, looks like settings are broken, I am going to fix it and release new version today. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.004 released, it fixes the issue with not working mod settings menu.

Cool, Ill try it out. Between posting previous report, I found another.

1. WW will endlessly queue dress/undress commands if the Sim is doing a locked interaction (piano in this case).

lastException.txt

Cool, Ill try it out. Between posting previous report, I found another.

1. WW will endlessly queue dress/undress commands if the Sim is doing a locked interaction (piano in this case).

Cool, thanks! There is some sort of a problem with decoding JSON files and because the default error messages are not too descriptive I don't know yet what could be causing it. And thanks for the report of this bug, I will look into it.

WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.005 released.

I've fixed the problem with infinitely stacking interactions when sim is in a locked interaction. In addition there were some changes to the way I structure the mod code so it's easier for me in the future. Animations are still in the works.

hi I'm new here !!!!
btw I really can't use your mod, it gives me strange results

for example it's too slow and when I try to play with a family they stand on the floor and don't move, simply shaking their arms (?)

it's probably me that didn't understand how to install it, however is it possible a more specific guide or a video tutorial as in other mods? maybe I'm asking too much but I'm really stupid about videogames haha

hi I'm new here !!!!

btw I really can't use your mod, it gives me strange results

for example it's too slow and when I try to play with a family they stand on the floor and don't move, simply shaking their arms (?)

it's probably me that didn't understand how to install it, however is it possible a more specific guide or a video tutorial as in other mods? maybe I'm asking too much but I'm really stupid about videogames haha

Hey! Installation instructions are pretty clear. Make sure the mod packages and script mod is on the list when you turn the game on. If he list of mods doesn't appear at the start, you can display it in game settings.

If you're playing older version of Sims 4, the mod may not function completely.

What resources could you recommend to learn Sims 4 modding?

Hey parzysty!

The first thing is to know objective programming at all, Python is not a language for beginners, it doesn't have any boundaries and you can get really easily lost. I can't really recommend anything for that, every person is different. I learned programming completely by my own and refined my skills with years of practice. 

Learning programming by modding is a great idea, but Sims 4 is really convoluted so I wouldn't recommend that for beginners.

Once you've learned programming you need the decompiled Sims 4 code. All the resources can be easily found at ModTheSims forums in the modding section for Sims 4. There aren't really any tutorials how to do anything, you have to figure out a lot on your own or look for existing mods that have open source.

Unfortunately Sims 4 modding requires few more applications. You need s4pe to create and edit packages, STBL Editor to quickly create language files for every language, Modding Toolbox to easily create hashes for XML tuning files and XML Extractor for The Sims 4 to get all the tuning files from Sims 4. And there is a bunch of other applications.

There is a lot to learn about XML tuning files for interactions, buffs, traits and everything else + there are animations scripts to learn too.

If you're looking to create CAS elements, outfits and similar. I have not really made anything special to know much about that. I know there is a lot of applications just for that, try Sims4Studio.

And if you're looking to learn animating.. I can't help you, I don't know much about it either. Sims 3 has a lot of resources for it, but I don't know what about Sims 4. But eventually I will try to learn to help support WickedWoohoo.

Looking at Sims 3 tutorials isn't a bad idea either because the games are using the same engine and a lot of stuff seems to be similar. I can't guaranteed that tho because I've never modded Sims 3.

There is just so much and I really don't recall using any helpful tutorials. The only tutorial that kickstarted me to try anything was this. I just looked at existing mods and how are they made and base of that started to understand how to make things on my own.

What resources could you recommend to learn Sims 4 modding?

I'd just honestly suggest googling what you're looking for.  There are a lot of different aspects to modding, just google what you are most interested in.  I know about a few sites that are made to help each other learn and get better at scripting, models/textures, animations, etc. including this site.  

Video for beginners: 

How tos: http://simscommunity.info/2015/10/28/the-sims-4-mods-101-how-to-make-a-mod/

Sims 4 Studio is also a great place to register and learn with a community of help.

Google for Sims 4 Modding Tools, sims 4 modding tutorials

Guest luvmebby

New version has been posted at the new forums version - http://new.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-101006-3-july-2016/

There is no point to update this topic or even post anything as it will be lost forever after new version of the forum will be switched.

thanks I will check it out.  had to remove the other from one of my test games.  I wiped it and started over clean to test my animations to try and sync them up.  here is what I am working on

a2a_seated_intimate_makeout_start_x & -y

a2a_seated_intimate_makeout_stop_x & -y

there is also a small kiss loop that will be altered before I start sending anything out all 3 need to be completed.

so far I have mostly centered on seated makeout start.  the first 3 attempts at lining them up forced me to scrub them.  test 4 shows considerable promise but needs some smoothing out in the animations.  since we have to overide I "extracted" not create new..  for some reason the anims files dont get exported unless you hit extract.  at least for my system set up.  I didn't delete any animations I simply kept the old ones and extended them to give sims 4 sex.  

I have also barely started looking into the woohoo bed files.  did find an animation of relax to woohoo and am attempting to sort out all the bother with the bed and recreate bed woohoo from scratch.  got test 2 at 16 frames. 

these are overides for now but I am hoping that by the time they are cleaned up the workshop has an option for a stand alone version.

Guest luvmebby

Please use the new site. This post will disappear in about one day.

there is no actual forum for sims 3 or sims 4.  only one subforum shared by both and other random games.  and this is the subforum so if its disapearing whats the point of being here.  I dont mod any other games except sims.  but it seems that the modders I need to talk to all hang out here.  so If I am going to learn anything I need a little more direction on where it is I should be posting.  or should I just start countless posts that will go unseen like the rest there.  you really should request to seperate sims with its own main forum.   I am just getting started on sims 4 and my content is all adult so I need someplace I can share my work with those who will apreciate it.

And we are back here because the new forum version failed to be migrated.

The only important message is that version 1.0.1.006 was released, which fixes problems with children body parts and adds a message when required penis cas parts are missing.

I am still working on a version with animations. The plan for now is to release a prototype which allows to play animations and with that I will release tutorials on how to start animating and how to add animations to WickedWoohoo.

Yeah, it was an awesome look but I guess it wasn't working yet again. I really enjoyed the layout tbh :/ But still, let the smut continue!

The new look was way better IMO, but I guess the problems that Ashal ran into couldn't have been foreseen without giving it a go. Hopefully after he decompresses some he can figure it out. There were a lot of things I think people would have liked once they got over the change. Change isn't easy for some, anyway still got rabbit ears on this moving forward. Keep up the good work and hopefully Sims 4 debauchery isn't too far off.

Hey TURBODRIVER! I love this mod, but I have a quick question regarding the mod. In my case for my sims; once they reach lvl 4 of the exhibitionism skill they no longer are able to use the mirror to gain skill for exhibitionism. At that point to further raise it; what do I do?

Hey TURBODRIVER! I love this mod, but I have a quick question regarding the mod. In my case for my sims; once they reach lvl 4 of the exhibitionism skill they no longer are able to use the mirror to gain skill for exhibitionism. At that point to further raise it; what do I do?

Heyo! This is intended behavior as the mirror is to help start quicker with the whole process. After they reach level 4 you just need to strip them or allow them to strip. When they are not wearing underwear (or anything else) and other sims are looking they gain a little bit of experience.