WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have Sims 4 version 1.41. there sims to be some problem with my game. i am not able to see custom content when i enable the mods. what can be the reason for the same?

also even though I followed the installation procedure given here, yet there was no mods folder in my game folder.

21 hours ago, procian said:

The animation creator will say if any special items are needed,dancing pole,sybian etc....all the animations work with WW....And yes,the new WW only has 3 files.....what's going wrong your end?

there are no penis or underwear options on the WW menu, the menu also has several blank options. when in CAS i only get the boxer briefs unless i have BB installed, and then i get the distorted/discolored penis, and even that wont show up on the tattoo menu. even when that was working
BB always gave me the distorted/discolored penis both in CAS and in game.

Hey TURBODRIVER,

This mod getting more amazing with every update.

I am not one for dropping suggestions, because I don't know if they will ever be read. But seeing seeing things like club support being added I was wondering if there will be aspirations in the future.

I might not be the only one who was thinking about making something in the lines of a Swinger aspiration under the Love category. Or a Nymphomaniac for having Sex with X amount of Sims or having Sex for X amount of time. 

The reason why I feel like this is a needed feature, is because I think that getting a Sims to have sex could be more rewarding some times.

In the Love aspirations (Serial Romantic and Soulmate) you hit Milestones for kissing Sims or going on dates. I think that adding to the aspiration system totally fits in your mod.

Keep up the awesome work!

PS: If there is an Aspiration mod that requires WW, someone let me know plz :)

3 hours ago, Nico_di_Angelo said:

there are no penis or underwear options on the WW menu, the menu also has several blank options. when in CAS i only get the boxer briefs unless i have BB installed, and then i get the distorted/discolored penis, and even that wont show up on the tattoo menu. even when that was working
BB always gave me the distorted/discolored penis both in CAS and in game.

distorted penis is a rig problem...you have more than one penis rig......discoloured penis is a skintone problem,you need the ww extra skintones….click on the sim for penis/underwear options.....sounds like you have more than one default nude male bottom.

47 minutes ago, procian said:

delete it and see if it does it again.

I've not seen it pop up again since deleting, just odd that it happened.
Only thing i can imagine conflicting would be the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis that came along with Animated penis, since i have Lunar's installed.
Can't get it to happen again though maybe a one time thing...

46 minutes ago, procian said:

distorted penis is a rig problem...you have more than one penis rig......discoloured penis is a skintone problem,you need the ww extra skintones….click on the sim for penis/underwear options.....sounds like you have more than one default nude male bottom.

I have no rigs downloaded, I have all the MM skintones I said that there is no penis/underwear options at all, and the only thing that says default on it are the two LunarEclips files i added the last time.

Q:  What is TS4 without mccc and wicked whims?  A:  Complete waste of time.

I'm super impressed that deaderpool got mccc updated as quickly as he did ... I'm sure that turbodriver is just a few minutes behind with wickedwhims, and going to upload new version ... right now ... right now ...