WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Guest INKkan

Any amount of sims can already be in a interaction.

The bug is interesting, I don't know if there is anything I would be able to do about it. For me it looks like an issue on the game side. I don't think WickedWoohoo would be doing it as it does not affect any CC directly other than adding underwear which is not taken into account when generating sims. 

Nice! 

About the bug, it turns out to be my fault. (I didn't install the cas parts properly)  :blush:

Looks like you did not install the penis morphs properly. Did you take the files for them out of their folders and drop them directly into your mods folder?

Welp, I'm an idiot. That would definitely do it. Thanks.

Is there a guide anywhere showing how to set up multi-actor animations? The guides I've seen seem to cover set up for one actor.

The best option is to wait for animation packages to be released and learn from examples.

But, this tutorial shows and explains the structure of XML file at point 3, here: http://imgur.com/4FBTgZc

The light-blue color is the actor section, you simply copy that section and paste it underneath the other actors and edit the data of pasted actor.

Wow, this looks very promising guys! Great Animations mike24. As soon as there is a public release including these animations I will gladly become a patreon-sub.

I want to include these aimations in the next update of Wicked Woohoo!!  (I dont know how many animations I will be abe to do) 

PD: And Im not sure if I will be able to put sounds into the clips, maybe can edit with s4pe how in Sims 3 with s3pe.

Guest luvmebby

even you can be worthy for 29.99 at http://www.digitaltutors.com/  I just signed up for a 30 day course on blender but they also have maya, 3d max and more.   maybe now I can figure out what I am missing and I promise to share what I learn asap.   ok back to work.  

The bug is interesting, I don't know if there is anything I would be able to do about it. For me it looks like an issue on the game side. I don't think WickedWoohoo would be doing it as it does not affect any CC directly other than adding underwear which is not taken into account when generating sims. 

Nice! 

About the bug, it turns out to be my fault. (I didn't install the cas parts properly)  :blush:

Looks like you did not install the penis morphs properly. Did you take the files for them out of their folders and drop them directly into your mods folder?

Not such an idiot, I'm having the same problem but can't seem to remedy it.  I've localized the problem to the Hard Penis mesh, but I haven't been able to use it without it creating the same bug.  Wouldn't care if the sims it produced didn't turn out so damned creepy.  Giant eyes sucking the souls out of the normies.  I've tried placing the file in a folder in the mods folder, straight in the mods folder, in the Wicked Woohoo folder, but it still creates those hollowed eyed monsters.  Any ideas?  

Also just want to say congrats on the work you guys are doing and a suggestion: not sure if it's been thought of, but I'd like to see an option in the exhibition skill to send nude selfies.  It could use the idle teen animation of selfie taking but the sim strips down prior and it can add to the romantic relationship between sender/receiver (or impact negatively if it's an unwanted selfie.  Just a thought.  Keep up the good work.  

Guest INKkan

Not such an idiot, I'm having the same problem but can't seem to remedy it.  I've localized the problem to the Hard Penis mesh, but I haven't been able to use it without it creating the same bug.  Wouldn't care if the sims it produced didn't turn out so damned creepy.  Giant eyes sucking the souls out of the normies.  I've tried placing the file in a folder in the mods folder, straight in the mods folder, in the Wicked Woohoo folder, but it still creates those hollowed eyed monsters.  Any ideas?  

So it's actually an issue with the cas parts? I haven't run into the bug again since I put the parts directly in the mods folder. But my game also hasn't generated any new sims for me to be able to tell yet.

So it's actually an issue with the cas parts? I haven't run into the bug again since I put the parts directly in the mods folder. But my game also hasn't generated any new sims for me to be able to tell yet.

The parts are working the way they're supposed to/should, but this seems to be a side effect.  I've been able to install the Soft Penis mesh without the problem cropping up.  

Ah yes how is SFX going to work exactly?

I actually don't know, I haven't looked into it yet. I've focused on the core mechanics first, but for the full release of animations system, sound is required. I don't want to take that much time working on this mod without any release, that's why some stuff is not going to be done in the first release this month.

Nice! 

Also just want to say congrats on the work you guys are doing and a suggestion: not sure if it's been thought of, but I'd like to see an option in the exhibition skill to send nude selfies.  It could use the idle teen animation of selfie taking but the sim strips down prior and it can add to the romantic relationship between sender/receiver (or impact negatively if it's an unwanted selfie.  Just a thought.  Keep up the good work.  

The hard penis could be an issue, I can't tell. I am not happy with that cas part at all and even after edits it's not that great. I really hope someone will make a nice hard penis cas part in the future. For now there isn't really a choice.

Exhibitionism will be expanded in the future for sure and I was thinking about adding functions with the camera. One of the things I will try to do are photo shoots. Make sims pose and share their beauty on the web.

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game are not move and I cant understand.

I think it might be because the bones are probably to control the shape and size of the breasts, not animations. We may have to add bones to them after all.

Maybe, But im not sure...  I think its essential for goods animations (with females). I need to fix this problem.

It's amazing! I hope that it free soon :) congratulations and thank you

The best option is to wait for animation packages to be released and learn from examples.

But, this tutorial shows and explains the structure of XML file at point 3, here: http://imgur.com/4FBTgZc

The light-blue color is the actor section, you simply copy that section and paste it underneath the other actors and edit the data of pasted actor.

Thank you. I get the XML part (great tutorials btw). It's the working with animation tools part where I'm all thumbs.

I'm stuck on how to make animations for each actor at the same time within Blender. So that all actors are visible for easier positioning, etc. Then, I assume, you delete actors and save each out by themselves one at a time. Is that not how it is done?

Guest luvmebby

we need new bodies or at least the parts.  I do need help with my projects.  I need people to check my work and modify it where its needed in places I cant.  like the photoshop/ gimp parts, simpe parts. and make sure there are no places missing skin etc. I am holding off on anymore animations because I dont want to have to go back and redo it when it suddenly has new bones to work with.   now we just got to get the bones.  that means messing with the original nude mesh.  which is also underwear.  so I am wondering about how layers work.  never used them before with a mesh.  it would be useful on things like the tonge or penis that stick out but preferably only when its needed.   

Guest luvmebby

Thank you. I get the XML part (great tutorials btw). It's the working with animation tools part where I'm all thumbs.

I'm stuck on how to make animations for each actor at the same time within Blender. So that all actors are visible for easier positioning, etc. Then, I assume, you delete actors and save each out by themselves one at a time. Is that not how it is done?

it wouldn't work all that great they would overlap each other.  they both center so loading on over the other your just as lost as if in game testing them.  

That is exactly how I am doing it. To have two sims or more at once you append them to the project and animate them together. You can even append a object from the game, like a bed by exporting it using Sims4Studio. When the animation is done, you create copies of the file for each sim and remove the rest of them from each file.

To export object using Sims4Studio:

1. Open Sims4Studio, select 'Override' under Object and then click the Object button.
2. Wait for all the objects to load and then type in the name of an object, for example 'bed'.
3. Select the object and click Next. Choose where to save the package.
4. Then select the 'Meshes' tab and press 'Export Mesh' button to get the blend file for the bed.
I've made a small gallery showing the whole process - http://imgur.com/a/ZPduI

we need new bodies or at least the parts.  I do need help with my projects.  I need people to check my work and modify it where its needed in places I cant.  like the photoshop/ gimp parts, simpe parts. and make sure there are no places missing skin etc. I am holding off on anymore animations because I dont want to have to go back and redo it when it suddenly has new bones to work with.   now we just got to get the bones.  that means messing with the original nude mesh.  which is also underwear.  so I am wondering about how layers work.  never used them before with a mesh.  it would be useful on things like the tonge or penis that stick out but preferably only when its needed.   

Nice looking rigs is a good idea. I don't think the rigs would be too different from the original ones once we make them (no idea how to even start with that).

Recently I've added modified rigs to the animations tutorial, mainly the male one to have the penis cas part included.

To have two sims or more at once you append them to the project and animate them together. You can even append a object from the game, like a bed by exporting it using Sims4Studio. When the animation is done, you create copies of the file for each sim and remove the rest of them from each file.

Would you be up to posting an image guide of the part of the process that is in blender?

I didn't know about "Append". If I load the female rig and then click Append and select the male rig, it just shows a directory structure from inside the file. I can right-click to highlight the folder. But, then the second Append button doesn't appear to change the project...

Blender has to be the least user-friendly app I've ever tried to use. I don't suppose there is any way the animations can be done in Max is there? :)

Guest INKkan

Would you be up to posting an image guide of the part of the process that is in blender?

I didn't know about "Append". If I load the female rig and then click Append and select the male rig, it just shows a directory structure from inside the file. I can right-click to highlight the folder. But, then the second Append button doesn't appear to change the project...

Blender has to be the least user-friendly app I've ever tried to use. I don't suppose there is any way the animations can be done in Max is there? :)

I got it to work using the object directory, though I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it.

To have two sims or more at once you append them to the project and animate them together. You can even append a object from the game, like a bed by exporting it using Sims4Studio. When the animation is done, you create copies of the file for each sim and remove the rest of them from each file.

Yes, so, you click File->Append and choose the blend file with other sim, then open the Object folder and select (holding shift) the: top, bottom, head, feet and rig - http://imgur.com/A5ZQxVz

Then you click the 'Link/Append from Library' button on top right and that's it.

Besides that it's good to learn how to use Dope Sheet/Action Editor for moving keyframes around. There's tons of tutorials out there but I will be making my own in the future.