WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I keep getting the following exception since the most recent update.  I don't know what mod I have that would affect "puddle small". (I also don't really know how to read this report, other than seeing "puddle small" and wickedwhims references.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a8919002842e7115aea186d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-05-02 16:10:22</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.42.30.1020-1.200.000.336.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:290</categoryid><desyncid>a8919002842e7115aea186d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_server_tick at 0x000007FFD86CEEF0&gt;, args: (176933422375,), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;KeyError(&lt;weakref at 0x000007FF765D6368; to 'Puddle_Small' at 0x000007FF95B755D0&gt;,) (KeyError: &lt;weakref at 0x000007FF765D6368; to 'Puddle_Small' at 0x000007FF95B755D0&gt;)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 200, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 196, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 451, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_service.py", line 493, in _update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster.py", line 483, in apply_broadcaster_effect&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 290, in __getitem__&#13;&#10;KeyError: &lt;weakref at 0x000007FF765D6368; to 'Puddle_Small' at 0x000007FF95B755D0&gt;&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>

Any suggestions?  My guess is that WW is trying to use puddle small as a sex object, and it's failing, because I get these errors much more frequently if I up the autonomy levels.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, hitlerbestie2 said:

there are empty dialog windows in the menu. penis settings, nudity and exhibitionism are gone. i don't know what to do with this issue, help 

I'm having the same issue. Could it have something to do with the fact that I have a pirated copy? I didn't have any such issues with the last version.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Missing text from the mod? Remove old files! Install the mod properly!

I've updated the tutorials on Tumblr, especially the animations XML one. No real big changes.

On 27.04.2018 at 3:31 PM, FzzyDg8 said:

With the March update, I noticed that the global gender preference settings were being ignored, before that it was not.  Suddenly my straight male started flirting with other men and it totally trashed his marriage.  After making a boatload of sim info searches, I found that practically the whole male population had a growing preference for each other.  I found this rather disturbing, as it's hard enough for my females to compete with other females for a single male sim, let alone with other males too.  I was under the impression that relationships mattered.

WickedWhims was never doing anything close to what you're saying, this is purely a base game mechanic.

Gender Preference is still considered in some aspects of WickedWhims but not in any ways that would prevent specific mechanics from working.

On 27.04.2018 at 3:51 PM, zelrish said:

Hey again Turbo,

Is it normal that now, with this last update, when a sim you control actively (selected) is "wicking" all other menus are disabled when clicking on the sim again. I only get the wicked whim menu and nothing else. No MCCC or anything else. I need to select a sim that is not having sex and then click on the one having sex to have all the normal menus back there.

Hey! It's normal, you can disable it in Sex Settings, it's called "Vanilla Interactions".

On 27.04.2018 at 3:58 PM, joecoe said:

I have a few comments:

Sex and nudity should be better balanced.   It's weird when my sim has a problem so undress or pee in front of others, but does not mind having sex in a public place, where many people are around.

Sims of the same gender could have easier sharing the bathroom.  In the real world it is common for people  of the same sex to shower together in swimming pool.

Balance might not be the right word. Implement might be better since there is nothing in place to prevent Sims from having sex anywhere at any moment. I was just not looking into implementing any specific mechanics that would prevent players from doing what they want but that doesn't mean I won't do it in the future just like I did with nudity.

Sims don't really understand what a "bathroom" is, for them, it's just another room, but I am planning on implementing room specific flags that allow you to do something like that.

On 28.04.2018 at 6:46 PM, franco49 said:

Do any one has problems with exhibitionism (show breast, show ass, etc.) when the sim is sitting?

Yeah, these animations don't work while sitting. I remember looking into that issue but I guess it's still not fixed?

On 28.04.2018 at 6:59 PM, Laius said:

Does this mod has sleeping sex?

What?

On 30.04.2018 at 12:31 AM, wild_guy said:

I could not undress cloned player sim using exhibitionism options. Could someone check this?

Yeah, seems like there is an issue when a new Sim is added to the game, I will look into it, thanks!

On 29.04.2018 at 5:27 PM, DrunkenUnicorn said:

Hello! I am really crazy about your mod, you're my hero! But loks like abortion doesn't work in my game. I tried it several times, but my whora was returning pregnant everytime. Can you please give me some advises for how to cause a misbirth?) I really hate children, SOS

Hey! Thanks!

I really don't see why it would not happen unless you don't have enough funds in your household.

On 30.04.2018 at 9:47 AM, ponnysugar said:

i like the cum after sex of wickedwhim but it will more realistic if it have pee cum shot up like the sims 3 passion has did it . Could you pls make the pee shot of cum .?

You mean a visual effect? Working on it, not a simple thing to implement.

On 2.05.2018 at 3:39 AM, OkButDragonDicks said:

This isn't really a bug or a glitch or anything, so I don't think it belongs on the help center post. Here it is.

So I'm a sick fuck and I wanna get it on with skeletons, right-- and it took a lot of modding to make a romanceable skeleton (by default, you can't even build a friendship with skeletons in Jungle Adventures, ugh! I had to make a skin detail, a full body outfit, then use a head remover + teeth remover to make it look right). My problem/not sure what to call it/question is, how do I get this ONE specific sim to not undress when he's doing the do with my sim? When he undresses, he's still got his skeleton head and feet, but his body is a regular sim body with the stretched out, freaky skeleton texture all misplaced. I don't want that-- I just want him to be, y'know, his skeletal self. However, I don't want all of my sims to be dry-humping because this one guy needs to keep his "clothes" on. Pics for reference. First one is his fine-ass skeleton self, second one is the abomination that happens when he "undresses"...

Basically I want to know how to make HIM (only him) stay "clothed" when he's going to the bone zone, but leave my other sims normal.

05-01-18_8-36-34 PM.png

05-01-18_8-38-07 PM.png

I guess the only thing is to disable undressing in sex and do it manually?

19 hours ago, guedesrs said:

Heya Turbodriver!

Is that possible to add this penis in List for next update? 
http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com.br/2017/07/sims-4-morphing-anatomy-mod-beta.html

Hey! No, it's not going to work.

1 hour ago, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims was never doing anything close to what you're saying, this is purely a base game mechanic.

Gender Preference is still considered in some aspects of WickedWhims but not in any ways that would prevent specific mechanics from working.

With all due respect, I disagree with your statement. I have since removed WW and the gender preference setting for the mod I use is being acknowledged.  Of course the game mechanics behave that way, that's why I use a gender preference mod to begin with.

Last version and this version of WW both will not allow my sims to get pregnant (doesn't work for teens, YA, or adults). Can set player & NPC pregnancy % to 100% and nada. Checked settings in MCC as well. Can't tell if it's something I've not adjusted/set correctly or what. Get a bunch of *last exception* notifications, but that's normal so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

WickedWhims 3.3.4.130

• Added new exhibitionism activity - Peeing On The Spot
    • Available for all Sims with the Exhibitionism trait when the bladder is below 75%
    • Available for all Sims when the bladder is below 40%
    • Custom animations made by ooOLaLa World
  • Added new reaction to seeing Sims peeing on the spot
  • Added new embarrassment moodlet for being seen peeing when not an Exhibitionist
  • Added ability to ask Sims to undress shoes when at your home
  • Reworked nudity autonomy and occurrences
  • Introduced High, Normal and Low levels of chances for nudity to happen
  • Nudity Occurrences and Autonomy (Occurrence Specifics)
    • Swimwear Accidents Occurrence
    • Interaction Undressing Autonomy
    • Missing Towel Occurrence
    • No Context Undressing Autonomy
  • Special Occurrence Specifics
    • Respect Children’s Eyes Setting
    • Respect Undressing to Underwear Setting
  • Fixed Sims not standing up to flashing
  • Fixed Sims not standing far apart when flashing
  • Fixed Sims undressing outside their home lot even without any nudity skill
  • Made climax animations available a lot sooner
  • Made elders get “dangerously tired” from a lot of sex
  • Made transferring face cum from kissing not happen with autonomy interactions
  • Fixed accepting sex autonomy propositions not always ending up accepting
  • Fixed Sim statistics interaction missing
  • Fixed handling of new Sims instances during gameplay

WickedWhims 3.3.4.129b

• Fixed Sims not standing up to flashing
  • Fixed Sims not standing far apart when flashing
  • Fixed accepting sex autonomy propositions not always ending up accepting
  • Fixed Sims undressing outside their home lot even without any nudity skill
  • Fixed issues with the generation of the CAS parts file

On 6.05.2018 at 7:48 AM, zykfrytuchiha said:

Will "Family Oriented" trait get bonuses/aspirations from incest in future?

What sort of bonuses?

On 6.05.2018 at 7:58 AM, sovaycruz said:

Last version and this version of WW both will not allow my sims to get pregnant (doesn't work for teens, YA, or adults). Can set player & NPC pregnancy % to 100% and nada. Checked settings in MCC as well. Can't tell if it's something I've not adjusted/set correctly or what. Get a bunch of *last exception* notifications, but that's normal so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it?

Last Exceptions are never normal.

All you need to know is here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-pregnancy/

Don't mix WW pregnancy with MCCC.

On 6.05.2018 at 9:21 PM, amj1984 said:

I just found the birth control pills and condoms was disappear from sim's inventory. I'm not sure but I think this was just happen after I update WW to 129a.

The IDs for objects weren't changed between updates so there is no reason for the game to remove them. You had to have something else clean it.

On 7.05.2018 at 5:04 AM, unicornpastel said:

https://pastebin.com/AbqhdzMZ

Wickedwhims exception file

My game is glitching out really badly to the point i can't see the characters or start at all so i did everything the message on the side said.

This is not a "Wickedwhims exception file" but fine. Remove the "Aren_SameSexPregnancy" mod, it's outdated.

On 7.05.2018 at 6:04 AM, Yokoleon said:

Why cannot cheat sex level also exhibitionism ? And cannot apply cum ? Help me .... Sorry for the english

There is no sex skill. You can apply cum with commands if that's what you're asking for: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-commands/

17 hours ago, diya0909 said:

Help, all I see when I click download :

it only comes up with two files: WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a - 24 April 2018.zip 15.43 MB WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones.zip 1.08 MB help this is too hard. FML. Also I cant see the turbo driver script thing.

You only need what's is inside the "WickedWhims 3.3.4.129b - 9 May 2018.zip" archive.

4 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Quick question. Is there a cheat I can use to give NPC's reward traits from this mod?

Without switching to them, I don't think so. In the future, there will be ways to apply reward traits on NPC Sims. Like the Exhibitionist trait, NPC Sims can get it if you keep convincing them to nudity.