WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 4/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, codia1990 said:

My sims 4 game has run perfectly for years, and now all of a sudden, it keeps crashing "the sims 4 has stopped working" - it has never happened before until about a week ago. I load the game, go into the family im playing, a few minutes in, boom, crashed again.. 

I have WW installed, the 5th of March version.. Its worked fine until now, im not even sure that is is Wicked Whims, but everyone on this thread is always so helpful..
I removed all mods and CC, still crashed..

Also, I did start a whole new sims 4 folder, where you remove folder, restart the game and then put back saves, mods etc.. Do you think i couldve wrecked something that way? Hellpppp 

Ill attatch my DXdiag and my latest crash files.. I hope someone can help because its rendered my game unplayable  

lastCrash.txt

lastCrash_63658916960.txt

DxDiag.txt

Crash texts aren't very helpful. You should have a LastException text file that pinpoints the issue.

Many thanks for all your work, TURBO. I just have one question:
I stopped playing a while (couple of months) and I decided to download the newest build and make a new Futa sim. I find out "Does this Sim have a penis?" has been changed to "Can this Sim use the toilet standing up?"
This is a nonsense change. Plenty of women use the toilet standing up.
Please clarify why you felt the need to change this.

5 hours ago, squark said:

Many thanks for all your work, TURBO. I just have one question:
I stopped playing a while (couple of months) and I decided to download the newest build and make a new Futa sim. I find out "Does this Sim have a penis?" has been changed to "Can this Sim use the toilet standing up?"
This is a nonsense change. Plenty of women use the toilet standing up.
Please clarify why you felt the need to change this.

Turbodriver hasn't changed it afaik. That's the vanilla line, not the one from WickedWhims.

The simple percentage for pregnancy does not work no matter what you set it on. I set it on 90% and never got one pregnancy. The simple method used to work quite well. I could only get the menstrual cycle version to work at all to get anything close to what used to be 30% in the old versions. But that creates a whole new issue in that it uses the vampire cramp animation, which if you play a vampire, was one of the few ways you could tell if a sim was turned into a vampire by another vampire. Now female sims are doubling over constantly, and it gets to be very confusing. This should at least be on switch so it can be turned off. The cramp animation that is.

I've noticed that with wicked whims (and I'm pretty sure it's wicked whims that's doing it), if I have multiple outfits saved on a sim, it resets the outfits after I edit them. So if I have (for example) 4 different saved everyday outfits, after leaving CAS, the outfits seem to just replicate and only save as the first outfit, so then my sim has 4 of the exact same outfits instead of the different ones. Has anyone else had this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks

I don't know if this has been asked and answered or not, but every time I make a sim with one of the new EA skins that was in an update earlier this year or at the end of last year, the skin in certain spots looks pixelated and discolored compared to the rest of the body and I realized that it is something in my wicked woohoo mod that makes this happen. Is there a way to fix this?

On ‎19‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 11:38 AM, wild_guy said:

Because penis, tongue and breast rigs already included in the mod and they will conflict with the same additionally installed stuff.

I'm sorry if i sound dumb but after reading through the forum (a couple of times), i still don't understand why i don't see a tongue in the animations. Do i need a tonguemesh or is this also included in ww and is there another reason why i never see the tongue? If someone could help me i would be very gratefull.

On 4/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

Crash texts aren't very helpful. You should have a LastException text file that pinpoints the issue.

try new game from sims 4 without mods folder ... if no crash , try put back mods folder in your game ... hope your game working well ( sorry for my bad english here ... just wanna help ypu )

3 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

I'm sorry if i sound dumb but after reading through the forum (a couple of times), i still don't understand why i don't see a tongue in the animations. Do i need a tonguemesh or is this also included in ww and is there another reason why i never see the tongue? If someone could help me i would be very gratefull.

try new game from sims 4 without mods folder ... if no crash , try put back mods folder in your game ... hope your game working well ( sorry for my bad english here ... just wanna help ypu )

3 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

............ sorry i put my answer  here for codia1990 's problem ... i am so sorry for this , i cant remove texts .... iam really really sorry

On 4/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, codia1990 said:

My sims 4 game has run perfectly for years, and now all of a sudden, it keeps crashing "the sims 4 has stopped working" - it has never happened before until about a week ago. I load the game, go into the family im playing, a few minutes in, boom, crashed again.. 

I have WW installed, the 5th of March version.. Its worked fine until now, im not even sure that is is Wicked Whims, but everyone on this thread is always so helpful..
I removed all mods and CC, still crashed..

Also, I did start a whole new sims 4 folder, where you remove folder, restart the game and then put back saves, mods etc.. Do you think i couldve wrecked something that way? Hellpppp 

Ill attatch my DXdiag and my latest crash files.. I hope someone can help because its rendered my game unplayable  

lastCrash.txt

lastCrash_63658916960.txt

DxDiag.txt

try new game from sims 4 without mods folder ... wait and see if no crash , try put back mods folder in your game ...dont forget to remove localchacethumbnail .... or try check your mods with conflict detector sims 4 maybe some mods brokens or confilcts or have duplicated  ... remove its , hope your game working well ( sorry for my bad english here ... just wanna help ypu ) .... still crash REINSTAL SIMS 4 GAME 

I have a few naughty suggestions :

Sex Skills

• Implement a skill for each sex category (TEASING, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL...)
  • In the XML, specify at which skill level an animation can be unlocked and played
  • Eg : "try to swallow" requires ORALJOB 3, "swallow every drop" requires ORALJOB 10

Cum layers

• We have custom tongues, we know have to dress/undress, so maybe we could "equip" some cum meshes at some key points during animations ?
  • Eg : cum on tongue could be like a tongue piercing item ?

Outcomes

• In the XML, give the possibility to define acceptance/deny animations depending on mood, experience, traits...
  • Eg : "request for anal" interaction could lead either to "giggle and accept" or "slap in the face"

Interactions Menu

• It's more of a personnal taste but I think it would be great to have the interactions listed directly on Sims/object to reduce the clicking fest
  • During sex, give the possibility to choose the next stage among a list defined in the XML (instead of a single choice) and make them display as root in the pie menu

Transitions

• Give the possibility to define an animation as a transition instead of a loop

17 hours ago, roohx said:

How can I make two Sims start make sex without I take control of one of them? Something like voyeour. 

Seconding this. I have Full Autonomy on, no Jealousy, no open space restrictions, get one player sim in Very Flirty Mood, get an NPC sim in a Flirty/Very Flirty mood, and have them in a Steamy Conversation. I switch to another player sim and they do not have sex after waiting. Their needs are met too, so they usually just stand around chatting then one goes to a computer and another gets a book. 

On ‎10‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 1:45 PM, wild_guy said:

Yes, you are right, you do need the tongue mesh. WW contains only tongue rig i.e. tongue control bones that animators use but not the tongue mesh, so you have to download and install the tongue mesh from Autobanned's topic

Wild_guy, Thank you very much for your answer. I didn't understand  the difference between a rig or mesh. Thanks to you, now i know. Also thank you for including the link. I am going to download the mesh now.

Hi, i'd like to make a suggestion for mod, i'd like the creation of some form of fat fetishism mod, with animations that involve, force feeding, belly play, funnel feeding, stuffing and other similar stuff, and the sim that is receiving this will get much fatter. Many people who are like myself and have fat fetishes would enjoy such a mod 

12 hours ago, mistkae said:

Seconding this. I have Full Autonomy on, no Jealousy, no open space restrictions, get one player sim in Very Flirty Mood, get an NPC sim in a Flirty/Very Flirty mood, and have them in a Steamy Conversation. I switch to another player sim and they do not have sex after waiting. Their needs are met too, so they usually just stand around chatting then one goes to a computer and another gets a book. 

I get this so much. I get a message says these *2 sims names* are having sex. I search around and find them, in a bathroom etc. Once it happened at a welcome wagon party, they made themselves right at home... lol. I have autonomy on medium? Not the highest and it happens alot. Plus they get *joined* on occasion. A voyeurs dream...lol