WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

To all that have issues with penis texture or penis model.

1. Remove all Sim rig mods, this includes the one's from: autobanned, Denton47, Azmodan22 and the old WW release.

2. Don't use custom skin tones, they don't support penis texture space. You can make your own or update existing ones with this tutorial.

On 12/30/2017 at 11:47 PM, justintyme985 said:

First let me say I absolutely love this mod, and don't think that I could play without it anymore. I have a question on settings.. Is there any way to set it where the sims get redressed after sex, without having complete story progression on? What I mean is, on the nudity settings, in order to keep sims from getting naked all over the place, I turn off story progression, but then they won't automatically get redressed after sex. Thanks in advance for any help on this..

The 'Auto Dress Up After Sex' setting in 'Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings' should do it. No need to change anything with Autonomy or Story Progression, which btw, story progression has nothing to do with Sims undressing.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:37 AM, wild_guy said:

Thank you so much Turbo!

"Added 'animation_allowed_for_random' XML field to prevent animations from being picked randomly"- I can't see it in your XML template, where exactly it is?

Thank You for reminding me! I will try to update the template really soon!

On 12/31/2017 at 4:22 AM, jixx said:

I realize this probably shouldn't need to be asked but I need some clarification as a game mechanic :classic_blush: 

Which menstrual cycle length would you want for more opportunities to get pregnant? Say I change it to long, does that also make the ovulation phase longer? Or would I want it on short to get to ovulation quicker?

You can go with a very long or long cycle and use the fertility treatment service to get the most days out of it, the fertility days are the longest. Otherwise, using short menstrual cycle which will have the ovulation day happen more often. You can read the details here: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/169079747316/gameplay-documentation

On 12/31/2017 at 6:48 AM, Domarius said:

This is amazing TURBODRIVER, I've been raving about it to my friends.

One thing I miss about my old nudity mod before replacing it with Wicked Whims, is people aren't shocked by nudity or sex anymore. 

Here's what I mean - with the old mod, one of my house mates accidentally (I still don't know why!) walked out of the house naked - people in the street reacted shocked, doing the shocked animation, and the thought bubble with the character's face in it (meaning they were shocked by her) and she herself became embarrassed for being seen - she went inside and hid under the covers!  The downside of that mod though was the game clearly isn't set up to deal with that long term, and I had to deal with bugs such as partners waking up in the night to become shocked that their partner was sleeping naked.  It disrupted a lot of tasks that they didn't always resume.

Conversely, with Wicked Whims, I can just start a sex session in a night club and no one bats an eye.  I did it to see what would happen, and nobody cared.  It does have effects, I know - they get turned on by watching and probably get more used to seeing nudity - but it's the only part of the mod that feels a bit "hacked in" which takes away from what makes a mod like this so good - expanding the world, not shoehorning in something.

And while your characters can be shy and then get used to nudity - the general public doesn't seem to care either way!

Maybe it's hard for the mod to affect this part of the game, but I really want to mention it because it's the only part of the mod that's detracting from it feeling more like a life simulation :smile:

Sorry, but I don't understand anything you're saying. Nothing about your explanation of either nudity or sex reactions makes sense to me.

Is anything about the nudity reactions related to WickedWhims?

And about the sex reactions, the only way I see that happening is if you completely disabled reactions.

You made me super confused.

On 12/31/2017 at 9:21 AM, kashkave said:

Does anyone know how to turn off the custom skins that the update kind of forced on us? The November 30th version of the Mod didn’t have these CC skintones. I love the features of the update, but I don’t want the skintones. :frown:

On 12/31/2017 at 11:37 AM, spenndragin said:

I have to agree. To be frank it marks your sims a s modded if you upload to the gallery. A creation marked with the dreaded wrench is virtually invisible because the vast majority of people don't tick the modded box to see CC creations. Is there any way I can remove the skins myself?

Looks like I talked to one of you before, but I will re-explain this and ask again, is creating a non-CC Sims to be shared in the gallery truly your main concern?

Extending skin tones texture space was the least problematic solution to implementing a universal way of supporting textures for additional body space (penis). It doesn't require the user to do anything other than just having the mod installed. There is no way this will ever change unless the game gets an update that allows applying textures to non-existing UV space.

I'm sorry to say, but with what we have and can do, this is the cost we have to take to go forward.

I am aware that the skin tone textures look differently from the original ones (after being informed about that, thank you) and I'm working on fixing that as soon as possible.

The difference is in the missing shine applied on top of skin tones, but the skin tones color itself is the same, as seen in the example below (left=original, right=ww):

brokenskintones.png

21 hours ago, Raf said:

Thank you for the massive update @TURBODRIVER . Is there any chance to add the possibility of getting triplets/twins while pregnant?

BTW, so far so good, the new update is working as it should on my game.

WickedWhims doesn't modify the pregnancy itself, the game does it and the game allows for it, so there you go.

21 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

I think there's a tiny problem. The "share the big news" option is gone, whenever my sim got pregnant. I can't seems to find it anymore.

I will look into it, thanks.

13 hours ago, GermanSimmer said:

Please @TURBODRIVER, we need the auto undress gloves with top option.

Totally, I will do that right when I start reworking undressing in sex in general. :smiley:

8 hours ago, nmytnik said:

I have a question, how do I switch back to the old penis model? I don't like the new one, and I can't figure it out.

You can download the old penis in this topic attachments. Just put the package in your Mods folder and switch the penis in the Penis Settings.

4 hours ago, spenndragin said:

Understandable. But with some penises, like Lunar's, a tattoo texture can be used and voila, no black penis. So, is it possible to give the skins their own package in the download so that they can be removed if someone has other successful methods of giving the penis color and texture?

It's possible, but this method is simpler for both mod users and mod creators.

From my own experience as a mod creator, a big part of mod users don't even take the time to read the mod descriptions and understand what's being said in them and what they are installing. If the texture had been made as a tattoo I bet this topic would be full of people crying because they haven't read the description and don't know that they have to apply it in the tattoo section. It's really anoying to read such comments after you've wasted your time writing the necessary information to avoid such issues, so I understand why Turbo did it like it is.

1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

It's possible, but this method is simpler for both mod users and mod creators.

From my own experience as a mod creator, a big part of mod users don't even take the time to read the mod descriptions and understand what's being said in them and what they are installing. If the texture had been made as a tattoo I bet this topic would be full of people crying because they haven't read the description and don't know that they have to apply it in the tattoo section. It's really anoying to read such comments after you've wasted your time writing the necessary information to avoid such issues, so I understand why Turbo did it like it is.

"Annoying", "crying", and implication of irresponsibility and willful ignorance (i.e., not reading) with mods. Nice. I made no insult to anyone. This judgmental response is unwarranted. I simply asked if there was a way to put the skins inside the download as a separate package that could be removed. A choice in using the skins or not. I would say that there are many aspects of Sims 4 that I enjoy and participate in and all have value in keeping the experience interesting and fresh. WW is one of the most essential. Creating and sharing no cc sims is also important for some. We all have things that we have a passion for. I have always been incredibly appreciative that Turbodriver for created WW. I know things like this are quite complicated and time consuming. I was making no demands, but bringing it up because it does have an impact on other aspects of Sims 4. I apologize to Turbodriver. I intended no ingratitude. It's ok, I'll just take the mod out when I'm sharing to the gallery and put it back in afterwards.

4 hours ago, spenndragin said:

"Annoying", "crying", and implication of irresponsibility and willful ignorance (i.e., not reading) with mods. Nice. I made no insult to anyone. This judgmental response is unwarranted. I simply asked if there was a way to put the skins inside the download as a separate package that could be removed. A choice in using the skins or not. I would say that there are many aspects of Sims 4 that I enjoy and participate in and all have value in keeping the experience interesting and fresh. WW is one of the most essential. Creating and sharing no cc sims is also important for some. We all have things that we have a passion for. I have always been incredibly appreciative that Turbodriver for created WW. I know things like this are quite complicated and time consuming. I was making no demands, but bringing it up because it does have an impact on other aspects of Sims 4. I apologize to Turbodriver. I intended no ingratitude. It's ok, I'll just take the mod out when I'm sharing to the gallery and put it back in afterwards.

OMG I wasn't saying that because of you. I was merely trying to make you understand why Turbo made things this way. Don't take it as a personal attack, because it wasn't.

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

To all that have issues with penis texture or penis model.

1. Remove all Sim rig mods, this includes the one's from: autobanned, Denton47, Azmodan22 and the old WW release.

2. Don't use custom skin tones, they don't support penis texture space. You can make your own or update existing ones with this tutorial.

The 'Auto Dress Up After Sex' setting in 'Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings' should do it. No need to change anything with Autonomy or Story Progression, which btw, story progression has nothing to do with Sims undressing.

Thank You for reminding me! I will try to update the template really soon!

You can go with a very long or long cycle and use the fertility treatment service to get the most days out of it, the fertility days are the longest. Otherwise, using short menstrual cycle which will have the ovulation day happen more often. You can read the details here: http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/169079747316/gameplay-documentation

Sorry, but I don't understand anything you're saying. Nothing about your explanation of either nudity or sex reactions makes sense to me.

Is anything about the nudity reactions related to WickedWhims?

And about the sex reactions, the only way I see that happening is if you completely disabled reactions.

You made me super confused.

Looks like I talked to one of you before, but I will re-explain this and ask again, is creating a non-CC Sims to be shared in the gallery truly your main concern?

Extending skin tones texture space was the least problematic solution to implementing a universal way of supporting textures for additional body space (penis). It doesn't require the user to do anything other than just having the mod installed. There is no way this will ever change unless the game gets an update that allows applying textures to non-existing UV space.

I'm sorry to say, but with what we have and can do, this is the cost we have to take to go forward.

I am aware that the skin tone textures look differently from the original ones (after being informed about that, thank you) and I'm working on fixing that as soon as possible.

The difference is in the missing shine applied on top of skin tones, but the skin tones color itself is the same, as seen in the example below (left=original, right=ww):

brokenskintones.png

WickedWhims doesn't modify the pregnancy itself, the game does it and the game allows for it, so there you go.

I will look into it, thanks.

Totally, I will do that right when I start reworking undressing in sex in general. :smiley:

You can download the old penis in this topic attachments. Just put the package in your Mods folder and switch the penis in the Penis Settings.

Thanks! That helped.  I love your mod, thanks for your hard work!!

On 12/31/2017 at 1:16 PM, 00deee00 said:

So I just downloaded the latest WW update and this glitch is happening to my male sims when they undress. I removed all other non-wicked whims related CC from my game to make sure there were no conflicts, however I still get the last exception text file notification and this glitch. Could it be old WW animations causing this conflict? Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

glitch.png

Okay so UPDATE: I removed everything from my game (including all WW animations) except the wicked whims package and script files themselves, and when my male sims undress this glitch still keeps happening.Also, I still keep getting the last exception txt. Not really sure what to do at this point  :confused: 

I have the same problem too..

On 12/31/2017 at 1:29 PM, autobanned said:

does your game version are pre-cats and dogs ? (1.35 and before)

I have that same problem too, and yes my version are pre-cats and dogs.. What should I do then?

24 minutes ago, hufflysimmer said:

I have that same problem too, and yes my version are pre-cats and dogs.. What should I do then?

im not very sure with this, but body replacement that made with game version 1.36 arent compatible with game version before it.

so, if you want rigged penis, then you can choose old one (ww penis package on 115j version + rigged penis by azmodan22 >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87101-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/)

*) you only need this file : TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package

you can try others, like noir, lunar or bb, but i havent check are theirs compatible with pre-cats and dog game version

Greetings,

Thank you TURBODRIVER for a big update. I just have a small question: since you merged all packages into one, does that mean I will have to tinker a way to use this new update with other 'No-Mosaic-Mod' (instead of just deleting the Overide.package of yours and use the the No-Mosaic-Mod that better suits my taste)?

2 hours ago, TWolves said:

Greetings,

Thank you TURBODRIVER for a big update. I just have a small question: since you merged all packages into one, does that mean I will have to tinker a way to use this new update with other 'No-Mosaic-Mod' (instead of just deleting the Overide.package of yours and use the the No-Mosaic-Mod that better suits my taste)?

Good Question, i was wondering that myself.

9 hours ago, hufflysimmer said:

I have the same problem too..

Yeah, me too!Does that mean that if i install the cats and dogs update, the newest verson of WW wll just work fine? And do I need to remove the other old WW files, because the folder only contains 3 files?

13 minutes ago, Simszone said:

Yeah, me too!Does that mean that if i install the cats and dogs update, the newest verson of WW wll just work fine? And do I need to remove the other old WW files, because the folder only contains 3 files?

ww is working fine without update to cats and dog, yes you have to remove old ww files

but if penis mesh are missing, try old one or other

13 hours ago, autobanned said:

im not very sure with this, but body replacement that made with game version 1.36 arent compatible with game version before it.

so, if you want rigged penis, then you can choose old one (ww penis package on 115j version + rigged penis by azmodan22 >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87101-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/)

you can try others, like noir, lunar or bb, but i havent check are theirs compatible with pre-cats and dog game version

Thanks! I'll try it!

On 2017. 12. 29. at 4:11 PM, AttritionofContrition said:

You using mc woohoo by any chance? All I had to do was enable incest relations in the options and none of my sims ever had any problems flirting/romantic with blood relations but I don't have any other mods that wicked doesn't need other than mc command center.

No, I'm not using that. In fact, I've never heard of that mod lol. But I'll try the interactions again now. :smile:

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me with the settings. I wanted to join in with a player sim. Then the text apeared in the upper right corner, that my player sim refused the offer from the asked one.

Is that text wrong and the asked one refused the join in request from my player sim? (Because it is strange, if I ask for something and then decline it if it is offered.)

Or is something wrong in my autonomy settings and my player sim really refused to join in. (The relation between the two is not the best.)

Can someone please post me the correct settings?

What I want to achieve is that my player sim(s) are considered for joining autonomy but I should be able to confirm or decline the proposal.

But they should not initiate autonomously. (They shall only start sex if commanded by me.)

Thanks

PS: Version: 3.2.4.122.7

My actual Settings:

image.png.4282dcd66195653c4a0475c2c4f12c62.png

My sim keeps having miscarriages even though i have miscarriages turned off. She'll sometimes have one before I even get the notification that she is expecting and if I have her take a pregnancy test she'll have one within a couple sim hours. Anyone else having this issue? She has done drugs but isn't addicted and she doesn't have a buff for them whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, 00deee00 said:
On 12/31/2017 at 10:16 AM, 00deee00 said:

So I just downloaded the latest WW update and this glitch is happening to my male sims when they undress. I removed all other non-wicked whims related CC from my game to make sure there were no conflicts, however I still get the last exception text file notification and this glitch. Could it be old WW animations causing this conflict? Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

glitch.png

Okay so UPDATE: I removed everything from my game (including all WW animations) except the wicked whims package and script files themselves, and when my male sims undress this glitch still keeps happening.Also, I still keep getting the last exception txt. Not really sure what to do at this point  :confused: 

Second Update: My game version is pre Cats & Dogs however I have version 1.33.38 which should be compatible with this mod update. I personally don't want to update my game because I had previously done that and the latest patch with Cats & Dogs messed up my mods beyond repair so I had to uninstall everything and start over. I've reset my Sims 4 folder and there's absolutely nothing in my game except for the Wicked Whims files themselves but this glitch keeps happening. I was really looking forward to this update /: 

13 hours ago, hufflysimmer said:
On 1/2/2018 at 8:20 AM, autobanned said:

Thanks! I'll try it!

I tried this and it sadly did not work for me. My male sims entire lower body is still completely missing when they're undressed. 

1 hour ago, 00deee00 said:

I tried this and it sadly did not work for me. My male sims entire lower body is still completely missing when they're undressed. 

set your penis (hard and soft) to "original default" or other penis (bb, or noir)

*)original default are penis from ww 115j version + old_cas_penis from azmodan22 custom rig file

and remove all older ww file (not script file only), before you put new version of ww (only three files there)