WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

First let me say I absolutely love this mod, and don't think that I could play without it anymore. I have a question on settings.. Is there any way to set it where the sims get redressed after sex, without having complete story progression on? What I mean is, on the nudity settings, in order to keep sims from getting naked all over the place, I turn off story progression, but then they won't automatically get redressed after sex. Thanks in advance for any help on this..

Getting really fed up now. Game Version 1.37.35.1010, WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.122.7, No MCC or any other CC or script mods. Nothing else left to delete but still constant errors everytime Sims have sex if more than 4 Sims are on the lot. Why all the update my mod's errors when the only mod is WickedWhims itself???? Does anyone know if any animations are known to be causing issues? Thats all I have left now. WickedWhims hasn't worked properly for me since updating to Version 1.37.35.1010.

11 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I'm coming. It's coming.

It's possible to do in two ways.

The first way requires animation creators to make animations in a really specific way which corrects itself for any height differences and WickedWhims needs a reworked animations system (which is not yet done) for it to function correctly. Where the animations system can be changed, no creator will redo all animations and a lot won't even try to support height differences because it's a pain to do.

The second way, and the right way, is to reset Sims height when they are in sex, so it's equal for all actors. Once they are done, they go back to their original modified height. This isn't obviously perfect and would be noticeable, but it's the only way to support any height slider.

Big? I don't know. Jobs and careers could be nice. First, I want to finish reworking the sex component of WW, which would most likely include an extended relationships system between Sims. That might get pretty big.

Not really something in my power, unless I'm missing some small switch that has to be flipped.

Visual effects should be working, they are working for a lot of custom animations outside WW. I don't see why would they not work for WW. It's the same thing.

Hey! Check out the Gameplay Documentation I made, I hope that will help explain it. :smiley: 

Hey! I don't really know how are you making Sims have incest sex without it being enabled. You have to switch it in Relationship Settings or give them the Incest reward trait. Then you will have access to romantic interactions too.

Hey! You should be able to do this without a problem. Just click on them and there should be a 'Stop That!' interaction. Alternatively, you can use the 'ww.stopsex' command.

TY for your answer ;)

I try tomorrow with the new version (122). Actually I've got the 115j 

I realize this probably shouldn't need to be asked but I need some clarification as a game mechanic :classic_blush: 

Which menstrual cycle length would you want for more opportunities to get pregnant? Say I change it to long, does that also make the ovulation phase longer? Or would I want it on short to get to ovulation quicker?

This is amazing TURBODRIVER, I've been raving about it to my friends.

One thing I miss about my old nudity mod before replacing it with Wicked Whims, is people aren't shocked by nudity or sex anymore

Here's what I mean - with the old mod, one of my house mates accidentally (I still don't know why!) walked out of the house naked - people in the street reacted shocked, doing the shocked animation, and the thought bubble with the character's face in it (meaning they were shocked by her) and she herself became embarrassed for being seen - she went inside and hid under the covers!  The downside of that mod though was the game clearly isn't set up to deal with that long term, and I had to deal with bugs such as partners waking up in the night to become shocked that their partner was sleeping naked.  It disrupted a lot of tasks that they didn't always resume.

Conversely, with Wicked Whims, I can just start a sex session in a night club and no one bats an eye.  I did it to see what would happen, and nobody cared.  It does have effects, I know - they get turned on by watching and probably get more used to seeing nudity - but it's the only part of the mod that feels a bit "hacked in" which takes away from what makes a mod like this so good - expanding the world, not shoehorning in something.

And while your characters can be shy and then get used to nudity - the general public doesn't seem to care either way!

Maybe it's hard for the mod to affect this part of the game, but I really want to mention it because it's the only part of the mod that's detracting from it feeling more like a life simulation :smile:

3 hours ago, rickguy65 said:

Getting really fed up now. Game Version 1.37.35.1010, WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.122.7, No MCC or any other CC or script mods. Nothing else left to delete but still constant errors everytime Sims have sex if more than 4 Sims are on the lot. Why all the update my mod's errors when the only mod is WickedWhims itself???? Does anyone know if any animations are known to be causing issues? Thats all I have left now. WickedWhims hasn't worked properly for me since updating to Version 1.37.35.1010.

same issue here I 'm really confused why lastException.txt

So I just downloaded the latest WW update and this glitch is happening to my male sims when they undress. I removed all other non-wicked whims related CC from my game to make sure there were no conflicts, however I still get the last exception text file notification and this glitch. Could it be old WW animations causing this conflict? Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

glitch.png

Okay so UPDATE: I removed everything from my game (including all WW animations) except the wicked whims package and script files themselves, and when my male sims undress this glitch still keeps happening.Also, I still keep getting the last exception txt. Not really sure what to do at this point  :confused: 

12 minutes ago, 00deee00 said:

So I just downloaded the latest WW update and this glitch is happening to my male sims when they undress. I removed all other non-wicked whims related CC from my game to make sure there were no conflicts, however I still get the last exception text file notification and this glitch. Could it be old WW animations causing this conflict? Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

Okay so UPDATE: I removed everything from my game (including all WW animations) except the wicked whims package and script files themselves, and when my male sims undress this glitch still keeps happening. Not really sure what to do at this point  :confused: and I still keep getting the last exception txt. 

does your game version are pre-cats and dogs ? (1.35 and before)

On 12/25/2017 at 10:40 AM, Vincenza said:

I use whickedwhims from the beginning and can calmly say that error messages have nothing to do with this mod! I also get no error messages and use almost 2000 animations from other mods. However, I get an error message immediately, if I hereby (see photo) make something. but also for that i do not blame whickedwhims, i think this is a bug in the game.

google translate

I wish you all wonderful christmas!!!

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_17_31_636.png

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_19_56_675.png

Is there anything special you have done to get 2000 animations from other mods working? how are they organized, etc., etc. I had problems working through and selecting what I wanted with a handful of animations.

12 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

This is a common thing added to mods here at LL. So, a lot of people want it. :smile:

As for why? Not really sure, but who are we to judge what fantasy people want to fulfill in an artificial environment?

This. Besides, some sims have a very unusual sense of urgency too. Not to mention, desperation. It's realistic, despite how sickening it is. I mean, people request bestiality. I request potential rape lol

25 minutes ago, 00deee00 said:

glitch.png

Okay so UPDATE: I removed everything from my game (including all WW animations) except the wicked whims package and script files themselves, and when my male sims undress this glitch still keeps happening.Also, I still keep getting the last exception txt. Not really sure what to do at this point  :confused: 

Not sure, however, when things like the above happen (photo) in other games, it isn't the animations but the body source files (skeleton, etc., ) that causes that type of issue. Namely you are missing something you need. I never had that problem with Sims regardless of how badly I messed up he animations or WW. I did have the bodies and requirements setup correctly thanks to a member that sent me what I needed to make sure I was 100% ... (I don't have those files currently or not sure where they are so I might end up in the same position as you if / when I start ww again )