WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey, I have a question about "Story Progression" settings.

So when I keep being naked around a NPC sim or that sim being naked with me (or having sex) Does it mean that the NPC sim will eventually being comfortable being naked? Like, will he get naked when I asked him to be?
So far my sim wasn't able to do that. All the sims keep refusing everytime.

And how long does it takes to convince a sim to nudity? Do I have to keep asking that until they'll convinced?

And last, about the global exhibitionism cheat. Does that affect NPC sims too?

Thank you :smile:

Just now, Shockya said:

Not working since installing Pets, keeps disabling the mod so I would have to assume it's no longer compatible. 

Try downloading the most recent version of the mod as it's definitely working,  also you will need to download sims4studio and run the batch fixes for cc and objects for pets patch found under tools

8 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Try downloading the most recent version of the mod as it's definitely working,  also you will need to download sims4studio and run the batch fixes for cc and objects for pets patch found under tools

It is the latest version apparently.

Never heard of sims4studio, why do I need to run that? Also can I download it without having to register for yet another forum?

10 minutes ago, Shockya said:

It is the latest version apparently.

Never heard of sims4studio, why do I need to run that? Also can I download it without having to register for yet another forum?

Maybe you have a duplicate or stray file from the outdated version? A lot of other scripts were broken by this patch and will need updating too,

Sims4studio is a software for creating and modding the game, it's free but does require registration, lots of changes have been made in the game since pets were added, including the body mesh slightly for the Sims themselves, 

Running the fixes will make all your cc clothing and furnishings compatible with the new patch.

Unfortunately it won't work for script mods so you'll need to search for things that modify game and sim behaviour and relationships,

4 hours ago, LiyahSimss said:

someone help me lol... so i downloaded this mod and added it to the mod folder but when i go on the sims 4 i dont have the mod .. i restart the game but i still dont have the mod

Have you enabled mods and Custom Content in Sims 4 Settings?  When you start up the game do you get a box on the intro screen saying these mods are in use?  Another thing to ask is have you downloaded any animations packages?  

Some further things that may or may not help.  Have you installed it correctly.  Is there a file in your Mods folder called Resource.cfg?  Swinging wild on most of these.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:17 AM, autobanned said:

is it really need to deleted sims that already glitched ?

i play around with it, and it only need to remove the package or update it with correct version for head replacement

I had to delete the sims that had no face, but maybe you didn't then.

Hello guys. It may be a little sick to ask, but I don't really know what is sick on an adult site and what's not lol

Soo, I may or may not have tricked the game with this mod. Like, I can make siblings or parents-children couples have sex, with the "always accept" and the pink relationship bar indicating romantic relations appears after having a full session of sex, when I have relationship gain enabled, or even make a sister pregnant with brother's child..

So, I can make like a little sick love story, technically, but Sims won't let me.

I CAN create sexual relationships between family members, and their relationship bar grows, yet I can't have base game romantic interactions between them, only WW sex interactions, which would indicate they're lovers or something like that. Like, I can't make them flirt, kiss, hold hands, stuff like that, because they're blood related. (Actually Sims 4's system says that even adopted siblings and foster parents are family, and you can't hook up with them, duh...)

Can somebody give a little hint as to what to do, or it can't be helped? Thank you!

4 hours ago, Salem616369 said:

Hello guys. It may be a little sick to ask, but I don't really know what is sick on an adult site and what's not lol

Soo, I may or may not have tricked the game with this mod. Like, I can make siblings or parents-children couples have sex, with the "always accept" and the pink relationship bar indicating romantic relations appears after having a full session of sex, when I have relationship gain enabled, or even make a sister pregnant with brother's child..

So, I can make like a little sick love story, technically, but Sims won't let me.

I CAN create sexual relationships between family members, and their relationship bar grows, yet I can't have base game romantic interactions between them, only WW sex interactions, which would indicate they're lovers or something like that. Like, I can't make them flirt, kiss, hold hands, stuff like that, because they're blood related. (Actually Sims 4's system says that even adopted siblings and foster parents are family, and you can't hook up with them, duh...)

Can somebody give a little hint as to what to do, or it can't be helped? Thank you!

You using mc woohoo by any chance? All I had to do was enable incest relations in the options and none of my sims ever had any problems flirting/romantic with blood relations but I don't have any other mods that wicked doesn't need other than mc command center.

2 hours ago, TheManicBeauty said:

I was just wondering if anyone knows with animations have the bouncing boobs and which don't. I've tried to go through all the links, but some don't have gifs and some just don't have working links. If anyone knows offhand, I'd appreciate a heads up. (It's just more realistic when they bounce.)

Apoligies for any misspellings:

Amra's, Mike24, Asmodans, Lupicanobros, I think Rloes and some others.  Amra's and I think Asmodan have also been experimenting with Animated Penis and Tongues.  Make sure you read the requirements as these have some additional files that need to be downloaded.

58 minutes ago, allunderheaven said:

where is the latest update 3.2.4.122a 30 December 2017, all i see is the old version in tumblr 3.2.4.115j - 30 November 2017

Dunno, but let us know if you find it!

I'm sure many would love to have tomorrow's upload today :sweat_smile: