WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

19 hours ago, ali1710 said:

is it just me or is there anyone who has problem about having sex? I mean I tried to get my sim (girl) have sex with a sim boy, but I couldn't. I only can have sex with female sims... It didn't happen before, so I'm confused....

You must have set her gender preference to females at some point. Change it and try again

13 hours ago, RoseSimsDiva said:

I had to remove WhickedWhims today, I kept getting an error and the game would completely freeze, it kept saying a mod was outdated, but I was sure I had the recent one. I kept redownloading the supposed updated one, but it kept rejecting it. Is anyone else having this problem?

WW is telling you that there are other outdated mods in your mods folder and that you should update them  and keep in mind that CC can also be outdated...

I use whickedwhims from the beginning and can calmly say that error messages have nothing to do with this mod! I also get no error messages and use almost 2000 animations from other mods. However, I get an error message immediately, if I hereby (see photo) make something. but also for that i do not blame whickedwhims, i think this is a bug in the game.

google translate

I wish you all wonderful christmas!!!

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_17_31_636.png

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_19_56_675.png

I know many people have already said similar things, but it bears repeating: your mod is simply just amazing! The amount of detail and work you've put in there really shows and I'm so very glad that you chose to share it with us. Thank you very much!

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:20 AM, R-Lo said:

Hi! It'll be an idea to browse the pages as some do use Patreon to offer such a thing, I do take requests myself although I'm working in a specific area and currently have work in progress and pretty busy

Lupobianco and Zorak are two of the top of my head but there are more...

What do you have in mind? I'm sure someone can help you out :blush:

That would be nice but it looks like its more of a "you pay for the content I wanna make" where as I animations are a little different where as I might need to just pay someone for the animations to be made, which I have no problem paying for a commission unless you know that they take paid request

I have solved my problem. 
it is a bug and i found the following. this is an abstract from the official SIMS 4 BUG-THREAD:

"The Reward Feature Market Ready hinders the production of veterinary medicine and treats at the drug manufacturing station. The manufacturing process is not properly completed. Shortly before completion, a barely perceptible reset of the sill (short side lift of the arms) occurs and the product remains on the manufacturing station instead of moving into the Sims inventory. It has then z.T. only 0 Simeleons sales value."

with a cheat can fix the whole:
traits.remove_trait Marketable

then everything works as it should and there is no more error message. So no mistake from this mod! maybe that helps some who had this error in the game.

google translate

Video-3.avi

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_19_17_10_012.png

48 minutes ago, king2290 said:

That would be nice but it looks like its more of a "you pay for the content I wanna make" where as I animations are a little different where as I might need to just pay someone for the animations to be made, which I have no problem paying for a commission unless you know that they take paid request

The two I've mentioned have been taking specific request via Patreon, they are both pretty active in that area if you wish to commission something :blush:

6 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I use whickedwhims from the beginning and can calmly say that error messages have nothing to do with this mod! I also get no error messages and use almost 2000 animations from other mods. However, I get an error message immediately, if I hereby (see photo) make something. but also for that i do not blame whickedwhims, i think this is a bug in the game.

google translate

I wish you all wonderful christmas!!!

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_17_31_636.png

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_19_56_675.png

Same here, sometimes my sims just stand there and whoops! I get another orange error for seemingly nothing.  Seems to be when there are more than 4 sims in the area...

I cannot get this mod to work. I keep getting the orange warning error, and I cannot click on anything in the game world, so I cannot interact with anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Turns out it was a mod that didn't work with the new update to C&D. I only ran into this issue once I had installed WickedWhims which was odd.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, 

Does anybody have complete collection of this stuff that i can download(Animations)? Because i don't want to download them one by one as it is a lot of work and so.

Thank you :)))))

1 hour ago, cuteboy90s said:

Does anybody have complete collection of this stuff that i can download(Animations)? Because i don't want to download them one by one as it is a lot of work and so.

Sorry, they all have to be downloaded individually based on the modder's name. All the animations available are on the first page of this thread, it takes only seconds for them to be ready and to be put in your folder. Have fun!

1 hour ago, cuteboy90s said:

Hi!

This has been asked before, 

ww.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324115j-30-november-2017/?do=findComment&comment=2089814

It's not so bad once you start :relaxed:

3 hours ago, TheWhite said:

Is it possible to disable sex for an age group?

It depends of which age group you want to disable it for. If it's teens, there is an option that disables sex between teens and adults/elders on the Loverslab version. There's another option to disable WW sex completely for teens on the Patreon version, it will be availabe here eventually. You can't disable it for any other age group.