WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Is there a way to customize the duration of a sex encounter?  And if not, are you open to suggestions?  I found an option for NPC duration, but not an option for player controlled duration, and I'd like it if I can get my sims down to about the duration of the stock Woohoo.  Not only because they gots other things to do, but I haven't filled out my animation collection yet, so sometimes they'll get stuck with only a single animation for what seems like in-game hours.  :cold_sweat:

Any help or replies on the subject would be great.  Great mod.

2 hours ago, tr0ubl3mak3r said:

Is there a way to customize the duration of a sex encounter?  And if not, are you open to suggestions?  I found an option for NPC duration, but not an option for player controlled duration, and I'd like it if I can get my sims down to about the duration of the stock Woohoo.  Not only because they gots other things to do, but I haven't filled out my animation collection yet, so sometimes they'll get stuck with only a single animation for what seems like in-game hours.  :cold_sweat:

Second this. If there is an option for limiting the duration of sex with the active sims, I haven't found it -- my cute vampire girls just spent all night humping each other in the shower. Literally dusk to dawn. I eventually just manually cancelled the action because it seemed like they would keep going forever.

On a side note, aren't sims supposed to re-dress after sex? Mine keep wandering around naked after the act. x.x Maybe there's an option I missed?

3 hours ago, tr0ubl3mak3r said:

Last I looked, there was absolutely an option for duration.  IIRC, it's in there with progression.  You can choose end on climax or end on duration.  Default is 3 minutes.

9 hours ago, Chalcedony said:

Maybe try removing pregnancy mod instead of assuming that WW is causing it? I'm not using prengancy mod and I have WW and no problems with normal woohoo/try for baby.

I tried it too. Outdated mod caused problem, updated didn't. I removed it and tried. I only have wickedwhims and no censor mod in my mods folder. I repaired the game as well.

13 hours ago, vallkyri__ said:

I tried it too. Outdated mod caused problem, updated didn't. I removed it and tried. I only have wickedwhims and no censor mod in my mods folder. I repaired the game as well.

BTW, I removed the no_mosaic mod and sims do go fully naked. I think it is already built in WW.

15 minutes ago, coremailrx8 said:

BTW, I removed the no_mosaic mod and sims do go fully naked. I think it is already built in WW.

it is built in, it's the [Overrides.package] & it will conflict with no mosaic, if you have them both.

i always delete the one in WW, cause i use another one.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:49 AM, heirflick said:

Hi Is it possible to have a disable button in settings to disable the whole mod rather than going to separate parts in the settings to disable each one.

Remove the wicked whims files from your mod folder or just disable sex autonomy if you don't mind the no censor/privates showing.

20 hours ago, tr0ubl3mak3r said:

You can change both npc sex duration and controlled, if I recall the player controlled is just "sex duration" or something like that. You can also change the sex animation that's playing by going to the wicked menu while your controlled sim is having sex, you could also cancel the woohoo like any other queued up interaction. If you want non-controlled sims to stop just go to the console and put ww.stopsex which stops all woohooing.

Hi, I can't get Lunar Eclipse, Better Body or Noir's penis to work in my game anymore it just starts glitching out during the animations for some reason, the penis that came with wicked whims works fine but sometimes it goes through the stomach of the sim or is at a strange angle :confused: any advice? thanks

2 hours ago, dollface943 said:

Hi, I can't get Lunar Eclipse, Better Body or Noir's penis to work in my game anymore it just starts glitching out during the animations for some reason, the penis that came with wicked whims works fine but sometimes it goes through the stomach of the sim or is at a strange angle :confused: any advice? thanks

The most common cause for that is having more than one rig. You should only have the one that comes with WickedWhims.

23 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

it is built in, it's the [Overrides.package] & it will conflict with no mosaic, if you have them both.

i always delete the one in WW, cause i use another one.

Out of curiosity, what are the benefits of the other censor mod that are neither overrides or nomosaic?

I found when this first started but i was a partron then the animations slide into the next positions flawless now that  i'm using the free version i can tell u some of the animations reset standing in the middle of whereever then go the the next positions it just look junkie as shyt all animations does it  i wanted to know if this the way free version is or certain animators so i can fix the issue correctly to me.

2 hours ago, lataya23 said:

I found when this first started but i was a partron then the animations slide into the next positions flawless now that  i'm using the free version i can tell u some of the animations reset standing in the middle of whereever then go the the next positions it just look junkie as shyt all animations does it  i wanted to know if this the way free version is or certain animators so i can fix the issue correctly to me.

As someone who's been using the free version untill recently I've experienced both scenario in the free version at different times,

I think it's probably a frame delay or something, if lots of mods are running simultaneously it'll create that pause but at calmer times just glides,

Maybe try thinning some unused mods out and see if that helps, also a save clean may help too if you have gone from Patreon to public version, you might have statistics for features that haven't been implemented yet