WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

immediately I apologize for the bad English and some stupidity 

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115f - 31 October 2017
WW_Amra72_Animations V1.2
  also downloaded and installed all that is recommended to the fashion

In general, the poses work properly, but with boxing pears .... 
post-150122-0-98560200-1509551935_thumb.png
post-150122-0-79667500-1509551956_thumb.png
post-150122-0-57747400-1509551983_thumb.png
4th (the reward for the cosmic window of the trafficker is generally inaccessible for ww)
Regular pear-beating animations work fine

as far as I understood it is necessary to do something with the xml file and add pears to the effect of pulling
how to do it I do not know (guide with editing lines painfully tangled) so I'll be grateful if you throw off ready

Thanks for the update Turbo! :D

I have a question about a cc urinal that I'm using that has it's own tuning. How would I go about editing this object so that WickedWhims recognizes it as a separate object from the toilet, but sims still remove their bottom clothing when using it?

Here's the object in question:

http://modthesims.info/d/581702

Where we can find all these new features ? it's all included in the 3.2.4 version of wicked or ther'e s a new mod ?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

The second full pregnancy-related update is ready. You can see all of the new birth control CC here.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.119

• Made Menstrual Cycle Pregnancy Mode enabled by default
  • Added descriptions and custom icons to period moodlets
  • Made Vampire Sims and Plant Sims be exempt from periods
  • Made Basemental Drugs Weed help with cramps
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine have lowered pregnancy chance by 25%
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine take longer to reach climax
  • Reworked Wicked Sex Shop Menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140
  • Added 'Wicked Condoms Box’ object for §100
  • Removed 'Wicked Condom’ object from the Build/Buy menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pill’ object
  • Added birth control pills functionality
  • Made birth control pills slowly decrease in power when not used
  • Added informative 'Wearing a Condom’ moodlet for Sims with condoms
  • Added informative 'On Birth Control Pills’ moodlet for Sims on birth control
  • Added 'Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
    • Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
    • Auto use of birth control pills once a day
  • Added angry reaction and moodlet for parents that see their pregnant teen child
  • Made teens pregnancy belly finally work
  • Made Sims not reveal who is the “father” of the child after the pregnancy test
  • Made tracking potential pregnancy partners using Relationship Bits (Thanks, LittleMsSam)
  • Fixed multiple potential pregnancy partners not working
  • Fixed teen parents genetics not working correctly
  • Fixed pregnancy being possible by Sims that can’t impregnate
  • Fixed obvious indication that a Sim in sex is not fertile at the moment
  • Fixed condom object not having a proper thumbnail
  • Fixed 'Pregnancy Test’ interaction not being available for teens
  • Improved penis models
    • Improved animations compatibility by changing the shape to perfectly fit the old version
    • Made seams look better for female Sims
    • Made the hard version tip more defined
    • Other minor visual changes
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet power lower for Naturist Sims
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet require at least level 2 of the Naturism skill
  • Removed 'Being Naked’ moodlet from Exhibitionist Sims
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made all constant game updates match Sims minutes (1500ms)
  • Added new pussy flashing animation made by Mike24

No solo autonomy interactions yet.

Fair enough. I hope it's added someday. :)

I have another question. I just unlocked Exhbitionism from the Reward Store but flashing other Sims does nothing? It queues up the action but it disappears without any flashing ever occurring. Any ide what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

EDIT: Cross-posted in the Help Center. Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

Now that I'm done with a new update, I'm looking into the public version fixes. There should be one right after the pets update, so really really soon.

Hey again Turbo. With the new penis rig made by Azmodan, do you think there's a possibility that the penis system could have a (possibly not so) minor overhaul with erections using the bone system?

You could still have soft/hard models but only if the sim is uncut. This way a sim could progressively get harder based on their arousal score and switch between the two rigged models past a certain point. We could also have two different animations for urinating (I'm sure many know the struggles of using the toilet in the morning :P). Are animation overlays even a possibility? They could be since the game technically isn't animating those bones. Then again, I don't really know how the engine works. So maybe not.

Hey!

I can't say anything about that yet, not until I get a rig implemented for the new penis models.

A lot will be possible, but I don't know how much will be done with it yet.

Where to find sex shop?

I'm not seeing the birth control object or the menstruation cycle in my game :(. Help? 

ETA: I downloaded again just to make sure everything was good, so I will play test again.

ETA @ 4:23 PM EST:

Downloading files again did not help. I do not see any of the new functionality for WW. I keep getting an error in game that creates a new exception file. I can send you the file if it helps. I'm not sure what's going on. The mod still functions without freezing my game up, but I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't had an issue with WW in ages.

You can't download older versions, unless someone has copies of the old ones. Turbodriver only has the most recent loaded because the older ones don't work well with all the updates and patches that have been done on TS4.

You can't download older versions, unless someone has copies of the old ones. Turbodriver only has the most recent loaded because the older ones don't work well with all the updates and patches that have been done on TS4.

where can i download older versions of this mod. I'm still new to this site so i don't really know where stuff is. Thanks in advance

You can't. Get a legitimate copy of the game then you can play with this mod.

Also, did you seriously need to quote the whole entire OP?

where can i download older versions of this mod. I'm still new to this site so i don't really know where stuff is. Thanks in advance

You can't. Get a legitimate copy of the game then you can play with this mod.

Also, did you seriously need to quote the whole entire OP?

he not only quoted the whole OP but also did it twice.

I still don't know how and why people do that but you can bet that something like that will happen every 5 pages  :lol:

I still have not got the latest version of WW to work. I have none of the new pregnancy features. I have deleted the old folder, and downloaded a third time into a fresh folder. I'm not getting the error message talking about an exception file, at least for now, but I'm not sure how to get the full functionality of WW. The new version is confirmed to be installed, but nothing!

I still have not got the latest version of WW to work. I have none of the new pregnancy features. I have deleted the old folder, and downloaded a third time into a fresh folder. I'm not getting the error message talking about an exception file, at least for now, but I'm not sure how to get the full functionality of WW. The new version is confirmed to be installed, but nothing!

Yup, same here, nowt showing up...hmmm???

I had to go back an re-read the update and it looks like it is just for Paetreon users right now. TurboDriver says something about a public release shortly following Cats & Dogs. So, looks like we'll just have to wait until then. The version I have of WW is the 115f, but the version with all the new features is 119. I'm just glad I was wrong about it being a public release, because I was about to rip through all my CC.

Yup, same here, nowt showing up...hmmm???

Unfortunately the last public release was just for bug fixing. All that nice stuff is still only on patreon.