WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

wont it be too short if animation only play once?

i do agree by the climax if one time only   but  in real live u do not only have sex 4 seconds either then change position  oh oh it take some time^^

These would typically be used in sequence with other animations that might loop or go through a whole series of steps.

wont it be too short if animation only play once?

i do agree by the climax if one time only   but  in real live u do not only have sex 4 seconds either then change position  oh oh it take some time^^

play once only for certain clip in sequence,

like in forced sex, before doing penetration clip animation, there is forcing sims partner clip animation first and this clip animation should only play once right?

or when doing teasing/seducing at side of bed clip animation then sims move to bed doing next animation. this clip animation when sims move form side bed to center bed are only played once

Exactly.

Some animators have even made these "play_once" animations. But, since they loop, it kind of looks weird. Like climaxing 3 times in a row.

Hi Turbo.

I am having a problem with my game.

Whenever i start the game on a recent save i get this..

" ERROR 344 : Whickedwhims version 3.2.4.115e is far too awesome and may cause right wrist damage and blury vision as well as accelerated heart-rate. Please use caution or revert to a save prior to mod installation."

(giggles)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Hi Turbo! I've been asked to send you a question:
"How does Polyamorous trait works? For example, there are my male sim (polyamorous) and two female sims in a room. The male sim already have romantic relationship with each of those females. Should first female be jealous when he start romantic interactions with second one?"

Hey!

Sim with the 'Polyamorous' trait will not get jealous about seeing their partner with other Sims. For the other way, you need to use the 'Player' trait.

Hello, quick question. A vampire entered my Sim's home and requested sex from his wife. His wife accepted, even though she's married to another man and is a stranger to the vampire. Is there a way to have her say no? I have the always accept option turned off. Is it a trait that could be doing it? 

Hey! That doesn't sound right, but it could be that a set of circumstances made it possible with the High Autonomy Level setting.

If you have the dialogs open then you should have been asked if you allow for it. And if jealousy is disabled, her being a wife of someone doesn't matter either.

Hello TURBODRIVER.

I checked the list of features requested and don't see this. So...

------------ A --------------

I believe that some small adjustments to the animation system could greatly increase the flexibility and quality of the animations possible:

"Play Once" Animations - (Correct me if I'm wrong) As it is now, animations always loop. While that accommodates many repetitive motion actions in sex, there are other movements that should only happen once (laying down with a partner, beginning sex, changing positions). You could add an "animation_type" variable in the XML that is either "LOOP" or "PLAYONCE". If the variable is omitted, it defaults to "LOOP" so that it is completely backward compatible. "PLAYONCE" animations would simply play the animation once and then proceed to the next animation in the group.

"Random Order" - You already have the functionality built to play groups of animations in sequence. It would be great if there was a "group_type" variable in the XML that was either "LINEAR" or "RANDOM". Animation groups set to "RANDOM" would play a random animation instead of progressing through them linearly. Then, animators could make a group of doggystyle loops that play in random order. For example, there could be two different angle loops that it alternates between and, using the above "Play Once" feature, an occasional spank animation.

------------ B --------------

I think that the above two features would be great by themselves and should be doable with 100% backward compatibility. This separate idea is probably more ambitious and would need some extra consideration to keep backward compatible:

"Animation Hierarchies" - This system would use the two features from "A" above. But, it would also allow animators to sequence the various animations and groups (of all types) in an XML-style hierarchy. The idea is to allow more complex and randomized sequences of animations, with transitions. An animation "act" could then be made that always starts with a transition (starting doggy style), then plays random animations from a group for x amount of time, and finally plays one of a few random climax animations.

Although this system would require some rework, I think that it's mostly there already and it makes a lot more sense from an animation and user experience perspective. Instead of having 30 doggy style animations with somewhat trivial differences (doggy leaned over, doggy with left leg up, doggy with right leg up) animators could instead spend time making their one or two doggy style animations more complete with transitions and other random nuances.

------------ Conclusion --------------

I feel like the current approach has reached a sort of max capacity. One doesn't notice that much if they add another 10-20 animations on top of the number currently available. This change would open up a reason to revisit things and make the animations play out differently every time.

If you're interested, I can draft up a proposed XML change and post it. Let me know.

Hey!

The current animations system is bad and I want to redo it to work on loops for a while already, but that is not so easy. There is no way I'm going to expand it now since it really unstable. I have almost everything to make it better and I'm trying to connect all of the puzzle pieces together.

Creators can make sequences that branch into random choices, so some ways of making it more interesting is possible.

Making any transitions or anything like that is semi-possible, but really buggy at the moment.

The current approach didn't necessarily reach its max capacity, it's just bad, and the only thing I want is to replace it.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will make sure to make the animations system better.

Hi Turbo.

" ERROR 344 : Whickedwhims version 3.2.4.115e is far too awesome and may cause right wrist damage and blury vision as well as accelerated heart-rate. Please use caution or revert to a save prior to mod installation."

(giggles)

Hey!

Hmm.. I can reproduce this issue, but I don't think there is a fix for it, sorry not sorry. ;)

А можете потом в следующем месяце обновить это мод. Например: добавить налить вина на тело или молока ну что угодно что есть в симсе ну чтоб секс был разнообразынм Решать вам

Hi, long time listener, first time caller.  Love this mod.  There are more than 300 pages of comments so forgive me if I repeat some ideas that have come up before.  My first request would be a temporary SFW setting that could keep all the sex imagery out of the game.  I have 3 little kids and my computer is also our TV.  I tried turning off autonomy which helped a lot, but still some sim will by with cum on her face and a strap on, and wants for 'sex' as opposed to 'woohoo' pop up.  I don't know how feasible that is.  The kids are sad now that I can't play my sims game in front of them.  
I would also love to see the sex skill expanded and integrated more, seems like that's going to happen.  I'd also love it if there were options outside of the 'wicked' bubble, so as not to break immersion, i.e. click on a sim and under 'romance' there would be a 'sex in the bathroom' option that just picks a random animation.  A lifetime sex aspiration would be pretty fun.  I'd like the sex to play like the rest of the game, with problems, with embarrassment, sadness, goals, etc.  Shower and bath animations with a hygiene gain, for instance, so you can get off and be squeaky clean after.  Would also be nice if you could invite other couples to sex instead of one at a time.  I don't know how the sex affects regular relationships, but it'd be neat to have a 'spouse swap' interaction that lets a couple experiment with close friends instead of having to romance everyone individually.  
Thanks for all the work you've done so far!

Can someone please help me with installing?!

Hi, long time listener, first time caller.  Love this mod.  There are more than 300 pages of comments so forgive me if I repeat some ideas that have come up before.  My first request would be a temporary SFW setting that could keep all the sex imagery out of the game.  I have 3 little kids and my computer is also our TV.  I tried turning off autonomy which helped a lot, but still some sim will by with cum on her face and a strap on, and wants for 'sex' as opposed to 'woohoo' pop up.  I don't know how feasible that is.  The kids are sad now that I can't play my sims game in front of them.  
I would also love to see the sex skill expanded and integrated more, seems like that's going to happen.  I'd also love it if there were options outside of the 'wicked' bubble, so as not to break immersion, i.e. click on a sim and under 'romance' there would be a 'sex in the bathroom' option that just picks a random animation.  A lifetime sex aspiration would be pretty fun.  I'd like the sex to play like the rest of the game, with problems, with embarrassment, sadness, goals, etc.  Shower and bath animations with a hygiene gain, for instance, so you can get off and be squeaky clean after.  Would also be nice if you could invite other couples to sex instead of one at a time.  I don't know how the sex affects regular relationships, but it'd be neat to have a 'spouse swap' interaction that lets a couple experiment with close friends instead of having to romance everyone individually.  

Hey could you maybe help me with installing..  Im not good with computers xD

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hi Turbo! I've been asked to send you a question:
"How does Polyamorous trait works? For example, there are my male sim (polyamorous) and two female sims in a room. The male sim already have romantic relationship with each of those females. Should first female be jealous when he start romantic interactions with second one?"

Hey!

Sim with the 'Polyamorous' trait will not get jealous about seeing their partner with other Sims. For the other way, you need to use the 'Player' trait.

Hello, quick question. A vampire entered my Sim's home and requested sex from his wife. His wife accepted, even though she's married to another man and is a stranger to the vampire. Is there a way to have her say no? I have the always accept option turned off. Is it a trait that could be doing it? 

Hey! That doesn't sound right, but it could be that a set of circumstances made it possible with the High Autonomy Level setting.

If you have the dialogs open then you should have been asked if you allow for it. And if jealousy is disabled, her being a wife of someone doesn't matter either.

Hello TURBODRIVER.

I checked the list of features requested and don't see this. So...

------------ A --------------

I believe that some small adjustments to the animation system could greatly increase the flexibility and quality of the animations possible:

"Play Once" Animations - (Correct me if I'm wrong) As it is now, animations always loop. While that accommodates many repetitive motion actions in sex, there are other movements that should only happen once (laying down with a partner, beginning sex, changing positions). You could add an "animation_type" variable in the XML that is either "LOOP" or "PLAYONCE". If the variable is omitted, it defaults to "LOOP" so that it is completely backward compatible. "PLAYONCE" animations would simply play the animation once and then proceed to the next animation in the group.

"Random Order" - You already have the functionality built to play groups of animations in sequence. It would be great if there was a "group_type" variable in the XML that was either "LINEAR" or "RANDOM". Animation groups set to "RANDOM" would play a random animation instead of progressing through them linearly. Then, animators could make a group of doggystyle loops that play in random order. For example, there could be two different angle loops that it alternates between and, using the above "Play Once" feature, an occasional spank animation.

------------ B --------------

I think that the above two features would be great by themselves and should be doable with 100% backward compatibility. This separate idea is probably more ambitious and would need some extra consideration to keep backward compatible:

"Animation Hierarchies" - This system would use the two features from "A" above. But, it would also allow animators to sequence the various animations and groups (of all types) in an XML-style hierarchy. The idea is to allow more complex and randomized sequences of animations, with transitions. An animation "act" could then be made that always starts with a transition (starting doggy style), then plays random animations from a group for x amount of time, and finally plays one of a few random climax animations.

Although this system would require some rework, I think that it's mostly there already and it makes a lot more sense from an animation and user experience perspective. Instead of having 30 doggy style animations with somewhat trivial differences (doggy leaned over, doggy with left leg up, doggy with right leg up) animators could instead spend time making their one or two doggy style animations more complete with transitions and other random nuances.

------------ Conclusion --------------

I feel like the current approach has reached a sort of max capacity. One doesn't notice that much if they add another 10-20 animations on top of the number currently available. This change would open up a reason to revisit things and make the animations play out differently every time.

If you're interested, I can draft up a proposed XML change and post it. Let me know.

Hey!

The current animations system is bad and I want to redo it to work on loops for a while already, but that is not so easy. There is no way I'm going to expand it now since it really unstable. I have almost everything to make it better and I'm trying to connect all of the puzzle pieces together.

Creators can make sequences that branch into random choices, so some ways of making it more interesting is possible.

Making any transitions or anything like that is semi-possible, but really buggy at the moment.

The current approach didn't necessarily reach its max capacity, it's just bad, and the only thing I want is to replace it.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will make sure to make the animations system better.

Hi Turbo.

(giggles)

Hey!

Hmm.. I can reproduce this issue, but I don't think there is a fix for it, sorry not sorry. ;)

Ah, I do have jealousy disabled to allow for polygamy. I'll try enabling it and using the polyamorous trait and the Player base-game trait. Thanks for replying.

My sim is wearing a salmon colored bra with her naked outfit, but not her shower/ bath naked outfit . It happened after I was forced to reset her, after she got stuck in the bath. All old saves also have the salmon bra now. I have tried removing the mod and and making a clean save, game repair. When I put the mod back in the salmon bra returns. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

not sure if this is the right place but i have been wondering if its possible to  'lock' a sim to one of BDSM devices like pillory, to make it stay there unable to do anything while allowing other sims to come up to trapped sim and tease/masturbate/fuck it. 

before anyone plans to tell me to use pose player, i'm talking about actual locking sim to BDSM devices with animations like sleeping, talking, peeing, eating (being fed) and so on and include this mod for sexual activities.  if it is possible then i would love to see sim get stuck in wall.

not sure if this is the right place but i have been wondering if its possible to 'lock' a sim to one of BDSM devices like pillory, to make it stay there unable to do anything while allowing other sims to come up to trapped sim and tease/masturbate/fuck it.

before anyone plans to tell me to use pose player, i'm talking about actual locking sim to BDSM devices with animations like sleeping, talking, peeing, eating (being fed) and so on and include this mod for sexual activities. if it is possible then i would love to see sim get stuck in wall.

Hey!

Questions about the mod are welcome here and it is a good one!

Recently one of my patreons had this thought too :)

So far I've made an animation for a sim being locked to Azmodan's pole with some handcuffs and I'm now working on more to go with that :)

It's not really my kink so I won't be going too hardcore but hopefully more animators will provide something darker :D

post-1366609-0-99596800-1508854389_thumb.gif

It's early access right now but I'll be releasing it soon ;)

I don't know if this was asked about/suggested already, but I just wanted to say that it seems that this mod focuses solely on the sex itself. Are there any plans to add more foreplay animations and poses, like kissing, hugging, man/woman touching another woman's breasts, threesome kissing and hugging and stuff like that?

Also, is anyone working on tied-up animations, like "The Sims 3" had with sims being tied up with rope on the floor or on a chair/bed?

I don't know if this was asked about/suggested already, but I just wanted to say that it seems that this mod focuses solely on the sex itself. Are there any plans to add more foreplay animations and poses, like kissing, hugging, man/woman touching another woman's breasts, threesome kissing and hugging and stuff like that?

Also, is anyone working on tied-up animations, like "The Sims 3" had with sims being tied up with rope on the floor or on a chair/bed?

I have an interest in this area too, done a couple of soft things that will be in my next update and I aim to go a bit deeper soon :)

Hey Turbodriver, thanks for your amazing job so far.

Since you are in process of reworking WW's sex mechanics, it may be the right time to make you a request regarding a role/sexual preference system for sims.

Aside from gender preference, I think it would be great if we had the ability to set or randomize specific sims to be either "normies" or fetishists, dominant or submissive, etc and have animations (or positions in dom/sub relationships) available or locked to them accordingly. That would give us more variety and make sims more unique.

It would also be very beneficial for roleplaying to have the ability to set appearance preferences for sims (age, boobs or cock size, musculature, fatness, skin color, hair length...), but I guess that's really hard to implement.

I hope you'll consider this. Keep rocking!

Hey!

To make it short - it is really problematic. There is no information included with animations about what they actually are. A completely separate collection of information for every existing animation has to be made to know. That's why it's problematic, but not impossible.

Hey!

There isn't really an easy way to just switch the mod off, so I don't think that will ever happen.

Some simpler way of starting sex will exist, but not in that form.

Aspirations will be a thing for sure.

Complex situations with Sims aren't really a thing that can just happen. There always have to be strict rules applied for everything to make sense. You can try to create them by switching settings and cheating, but it's not easy to make it a playable thing.

not sure if this is the right place but i have been wondering if its possible to  'lock' a sim to one of BDSM devices like pillory, to make it stay there unable to do anything while allowing other sims to come up to trapped sim and tease/masturbate/fuck it. 

before anyone plans to tell me to use pose player, i'm talking about actual locking sim to BDSM devices with animations like sleeping, talking, peeing, eating (being fed) and so on and include this mod for sexual activities.  if it is possible then i would love to see sim get stuck in wall.

No, at least not yet. But this something that can be done outside WW, since WW doesn't even include a pillory by default.

Well, I don't make animations, but more extra non-sex activities are an option in the future.

Hi, I'm doing some foreplay animations, in my pack it's about 3, and I'm creating more.

For the next month I'm going to do some BDSM, and something similar to what you said, from a man in the chair, maybe even tied up, and a woman teasing him.

The problem with working on TS4 with a really 'tied-up' character.

I haven't search for whether it's easy to add a rope in the animation, or just have to have the 'character movement' as if it were contained, but without the rope appear.

I have some FFM animations (threesome), however it is more sexual still, than just kisses and hugs.

I still have the problem of sims who don't have the romantic trait getting the "lovelorn" tense moodlet - does anyone know if there's anyway to stop that from happening? It's not a huge problem because it goes away after a while even if I don't do anything about it, but I would nevertheless prefer if my sims didn't get it.

I also get this issue and was wondering if there was something that was causing it? Or a way to resolve it? It's only a mild annoyance but it'd be nice if it was sorted eventually.

Thanks for the amazing mod and the fantastic work! My sims' lives have been changed for the better.  :wub:

So here's a curious question//suggestion. Is it possible to create different sex related tables based on life state? For instance, human sims will remain unchanged (beyond what ever overhauling of the sex functionality you do), but if a sim has sex with a ghost, they'd get different results than with a human. Was a thought that occurred to me when the haunted nightclub I made had a moment where a female sim went down on a ghost in the bathroom.

Some ideas if it's possible:

Ghosts

Some kind of moodlet for having sex with a ghost. Could be either good or bad depending on whether or not a preference for life states are possible.

If the ghost is male and climaxes, instead of the regular cum moodlet, they have something different that could alter a sims emotional state. Think the slime from Ghostbusters 2 where the regular one is negative, causing people to become angry and violent, while the one that the Ghostbusters use causes people slimed with it to become happy (and somewhat stoned//drunk seeming XD ), though this could be taken a step further and alter a sims emotion based on the colour of the ghost. Not entirely sure how ghosts work in 4 (never payed much attention to them), but I'm just assuming their colour is based on their emotional state instead of how they died like in 3.

Vampires

Possibly a negative moodlet for having sex with something that's basically a walking//talking corpse. A possible switch for this is to create a trait for vampires to feel more human or (if it can even be modified) have a vampire power option that makes them seem more human when having sex (kind of like Toreador from Vampire: The Masquerade). Then like the ghosts, the option for a bonus//negative for having sex with a supernatural if a preference system can be added.

Aliens

Yeah I got nothing besides a terrible probing joke.

Furries (only listing as such since I'm not sure how to label them)

So I thought it was funny watching the bear people have a bit of an orgy the one time at a bar and since there's suppose to be raccoon's too, I figure if they can be recognized by the system (since you can already get a tense moodlet when the bears invade the bars), there could be some kind of moodlet for having sex with them.

That's all I can really think of for suggestions regarding such a system. Where sex in general goes though, I do agree with what someone else mentioned some time back about the ability to accept or deny sex with a sim much like we have the option to control whether or not someone can join in on a sex act in progress. This would help prevent certain sex interactions from occurring if you're playing a sim who is committed to their romantic interest or refuses to have sex with someone who's already in a relationship (though I suppose a "committed" trait could solve this, where they auto decline (unless maybe they're really drunk?) any advances from those in a relationship (unless polygamy trait is present) or they're already in a steady relationship with another sim and don't cheat on them.

Another thing (and part of this may already be getting addressed in your revamp?) is the option to select a sim you want to have sex with and select what category you want to roll with, to which the system will then select a location for you instead of having to select an object, hoping there's animations for it and said position and genders, then confirming action. Alternatively, making the "ask for sex" option easier to access. Still not entirely sure how to trigger it XD I've seen it crop up a few times, but I'm not sure what all is required for it to trigger. Would be nice to have access to it at all times if the always accept function is enabled.

Your mod has totally invigorated my game. I don't think I could play without it.  :P

I already said this in the general discussion board, but I just want to reiterate that a lot of people appreciate what you're doing here. If it weren't for you and all the other content creators I probably would've stopped playing this game ages ago. So thanks for being awesome. :)

One thing that would be nice, is in settings, to have the choice like in the sims 3 sex mod, where you can set it to "Ask to join". This allows the multiple sim animations continue to be used while allowing the played sim to have sex with one sim, if they choose, by saying no to a ask to join. (not to be confused with the ask to have sex dialogue on/off). I like the orgies that npc's have but it just seems odd, when your sim has sex for first time with another sim and 3 other sims join in.

First off I just have to say I love this mod and all the hard work that was put into it so thank you! My question though is, how do I get the toy to show up for females. Meaning anytime my female solo plays or plays with another woman, the toy is missing. Is there a link I'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Godless420