WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Hey, is there a way you can merge wickedwhims' animations and packages? I tried doing so but it didn't appear in my game afterwards.

Wouldn't recommend it. As R-Lo said, they get updated every month so it would be a pain to have to merge every month.

If you're looking to just keep your Mod folder clean, make a folder for all of them. Call it WW Animations or something. This way they aren't all just sitting in your mod folder looking messy. I personally keep WickedWhims and the Animations in one folder (WickedWhims folder) so it is all together. Then just merge everything else (clothes, makeup, hairs, objects, patterns, etc etc etc).

Uff... I need help :( [and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany lol]

I download the Mod, put it in the Mod-folder, start the game and in the "Mod list" I can see, that the data is in!

Then I play - but the "Wicked Button" isn't there... I can't use any animation... but the WickedCondom is there and when I take the clothes away from the Sims, they are naked. So this works, but the animations are missing...

I download this animations: Zorak, Lupobianco and Azmodan22 (rough and normal). I downloaded the Azmodan Bondagepack, too, and put it all in the Modfolder... The Objekts from the Bondagepack are all there! But when I click of them, my Sims can only "show" on them...

Maybe it's importent to know, that I use the McCmdCenter with the MCWoohoo Mod.

The WickedWhims mod is the newest one and my game is up to date, too.

I can't find the mistake - maybe it's because my game is the German version? I hope not...  :dodgy:

attachicon.gifMod folder.PNG

Your WW folder should look like that:

kZsiwls.png

Animations and all that other optional stuff you can keep in your main mods folder. But main WW files better keep in one folder.

I can't open the png file from you :o could you upload it again?

Sorry. 

https://i.imgur.com/iEeaZbx.png

I download the Mod, put it in the Mod-folder, start the game and in the "Mod list" I can see, that the data is in!

Then I play - but the "Wicked Button" isn't there... I can't use any animation... but the WickedCondom is there and when I take the clothes away from the Sims, they are naked. So this works, but the animations are missing...

I download this animations: Zorak, Lupobianco and Azmodan22 (rough and normal). I downloaded the Azmodan Bondagepack, too, and put it all in the Modfolder... The Objekts from the Bondagepack are all there! But when I click of them, my Sims can only "show" on them...

I can't find the mistake - maybe it's because my game is the German version? I hope not...  :dodgy:

kZsiwls.png

Animations and all that other optional stuff you can keep in your main mods folder. But main WW files better keep in one folder.

Sorry. 

Thank you :o In my "WickedWhimsMod" folder is a file named "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package" - this one is missing in yours! Should I take it out?

Edit: I but the file out and now it works :D holy... thank you.

kZsiwls.png

Sorry. 

Thank you :o In my "WickedWhimsMod" folder is a file named "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package" - this one is missing in yours! Should I take it out?

Edit: I but the file out and now it works :D holy... thank you.

Overrides file is for blurr/mosaic removal and can be deleted if you use another mod for that. Thats my case, I'm using no mosaic mod from MTS, which also removes mosaic from tots, which isnt removed in WW. That's why Im missing this file. If you use both no mosaic mod and this file, then they probably will conflict, so maybe it was the reason why it didn't worked for you before.

In my game the latest version causes a LastException file to show up. I took out everything except WW so I'm sure it's WW. Anyone has the same problem?

It could be possible that you have something that isn't compatible with WW,

This mod takes care of many different aspects and if you have a standalone mod installed that also affects any of those features, that can cause a conflict/exception as these two mods will fight to use the same resources,

Things such as this could be...

Nude sauna, massage and spa

No jealousy

Free love

Inteen

No privacy

No mosaic

Also can help to look at custom traits too if you have added any :)

for some reason, alot of my romantic options arent working (for example: kissing, embracing, etc.) a pop up in the right hand corner told me that they believe that whicked whims was causing an issue. what should i do?

for some reason, alot of my romantic options arent working (for example: kissing, embracing, etc.) a pop up in the right hand corner told me that they believe that whicked whims was causing an issue. what should i do?

Hi,

Check the previous post, it could be a similar issue :)

In my game the latest version causes a LastException file to show up. I took out everything except WW so I'm sure it's WW. Anyone has the same problem?

It could be possible that you have something that isn't compatible with WW,

This mod takes care of many different aspects and if you have a standalone mod installed that also affects any of those features, that can cause a conflict/exception as these two mods will fight to use the same resources,

Things such as this could be...

Nude sauna, massage and spa

No jealousy

Free love

Inteen

No privacy

No mosaic

Also can help to look at custom traits too if you have added any :)

Thank you for taking time to answer but I already took every other mod out of the folder. It's like WW conflicts with itself. I already tried re-installing it but nothing changes.

I need help please. I've been using Wicked Whims for 1 week for same sim for a week now and I have been loving until i decided to buy the exhibition reward trait. Since after buying that trait, every time I click "Fully undress myself" or when sex starts or when in shower etc. the sims equips a random clothing from CAS except the boob area is deformed. I tried so hard to fix this. I removed the trait with the cheat traits.remove_trait exhibition and now its back to the normal nudity options except I still get the random clothes switching. I unticked all the nudity settings off and hen undressed myself and then re-ticked then and it worked, until I load the next lot and the whole problem started again.

Can somebody please help me, has anybody else had this problem?

I need help please. I've been using Wicked Whims for 1 week for same sim for a week now and I have been loving until i decided to buy the exhibition reward trait. Since after buying that trait, every time I click "Fully undress myself" or when sex starts or when in shower etc. the sims equips a random clothing from CAS except the boob area is deformed. I tried so hard to fix this. I removed the trait with the cheat traits.remove_trait exhibition and now its back to the normal nudity options except I still get the random clothes switching. I unticked all the nudity settings off and hen undressed myself and then re-ticked then and it worked, until I load the next lot and the whole problem started again.

Seems like you have some cc tagged for nude - use Sims 4 studio to batch fix your cc and remove nude tag. You'll find full instructions to do that on s4s forum.

hi i have a question, during blowjobs the female character is crouching but the intim parts which are visible are censored any trick to solve it? thanks

Hi!

That's a little odd as the override file removes the censor, have you removed this file from your game?

If you are using nude replacements (LunarEclipse's penish, Hiroki's better body, LumiaLover's body replacements, etc) try deleting them from your mods folder, then redownload and reinstall them. I had the same problem and doing that fixed it.

no i mean the skirts are odd you cant see the panties,its without censor but the nipples are blending with the skin tone sadly

EA's skirts/dresses and some moded clothes don't have modeled panties, so it isn't odd that you can't see them because there was nothing to see in the first place. Also if your sim's nipples don't have texture you need to install a skin that comes with them since vanilla skins don't have any.

For me its rly annoying, that if I got 3some with Female chars using some poses with male roles, strapon doesnt swap for the correct char.
Is there a way to fix it, that on each pose strapon in being put on/ or removed automatically when needed on each char?
In options I set it to male char as both, and strapon put on automaticly. But once its put on it stays...

And I hate the visuals of it, I cant change the color. Once I apply it on char outfit customization, it still is the same black. Would be gr8 if the strapon would visually look lie shemale penis, the side strings seams too massive.

Hi; I did ask this before but got lost in subsequent posts I guess...

Anyways, just a question: is there any way I can determine and/or prioritize sex locations? Reason is, I have a swingers club (nightclub lot) and altho there's plenty of beds and loveseats, the NPCs always tend to go for the showers, toilets, windows and even the floor rather than use the more conventional (and comfortable!) items :) I've tried toggling the switch for avoiding usual locations in the cheats section of the settings, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas would be gratefully received with thanks :D

Where are the autonomy settings at? I haven't noticed any NPCs or anyone randomly sexing each other up lol

Click on the floor, select 'Wicked' then 'Settings.

Under 'Sex settings', Autonomy Settings 2nd on list. Select.

Autonomy level settings = high

Player Sims Autonomy = checked

Joining Sex Autonomy = checked

Display Sex Asking Dialogs = checked

That's what I have mine set to. It also helps if your lot has the 'Hypersexual' trait on it :)