WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

This mod isn't working for me at all! and its getting annoying! I have deleted everything from my mods folder and just had WW and a animation in it and it still isn't working! anyone else having this problem????

It's best to post here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

Also you may find your answer too :)

Actually, it is not. It is best to post here. These are issues specific to this mod, so this is the best place to make them.

This mod isn't working for me at all! and its getting annoying! I have deleted everything from my mods folder and just had WW and a animation in it and it still isn't working! anyone else having this problem????

It's best to post here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

Actually, it is not. It is best to post here. These are issues specific to this mod, so this is the best place to make them.

The first page and every post that Turbo makes is headed with this....

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!

Can't argue with that ;)

Negative, this thread is for feedback, critics, suggestions, ideas and stuff, if you check on the forum R-Lo linked, the pinned post is the Whicked Whims help center, if you guys notice, Turbo and other people in general aren't aswering these problems here because this is not the point of this thread.

Please respect that.

I urge the readers of this post to comment, as this is fundamental.

these suggestions were based on the psychology of gambling and the psychology of sex and sexual relations in human relations.

I would suggest features the WW animations. the animations: during the sex bath add hygiene for example.

changes in ww statistics based on the sex level, for example. someone who has never had anal sex will only have some liberated positions, this low level positions can give, the passive anal sex has huge changes to have negative modifiers, "ass pain", but if you want. the fucker can gain a positive modifier bonus. something like "smallest hole" ass skil lvl - practicing this sex can be painful, and you will need practice to enjoy it

"I suppose this will mainly impact the gay players of the sims...whaterever"

3 sexual personality.

some sims. have tendencies to give ass, other blowjob, other have desire to sex foot traits applied to these preferences. Traits blowjobers - make practitioners earn points by the type of sex they may feel uncomfortable if they do not practice.

this applies to anal sex, handjobers .. anyway

4 tags.    <<< this is mine preference ^^

being away from home, the sim does not have a condom and does not want to get pregnant for example, he can practice anal sex, it is annoying to have to look for certain anal animation in the climax tag, I suggest you have the following path WW> SEX> CLIMAX > ANAL> animation.

Hey uhhhh... I don't know if it's problem of any mods that I have but my female Sims head's are invisible just showing their teeth... is it other mods or the version of this mod? (btw sorry for my english)

This isn't a Wickedwhims issue I think,

Do you have the no eyelashes mod installed same time as ea teeth begone?

That was an issue I found,

If not... Try posting in the technical support section :)

Good luck!

How do you set this mod so that people stay while there is wickedwims animations coming and come to cheer and watch?

I remember in a previous version i had this strip club and when i ran the poledance tease animation everyone would stay and cheer/watch. Now i only managed to avoid people running away when there is a sex scene, but then they just ignore the strippers :(

Hi Turbo!

I recently noticed that sometimes the strap-on will be auto equipped for animations sometimes, even when it's not called for in XML,

Do you think that it's a conflict on my end or have others reported this too?

Thanks! :D

I have a question regarding cum. Who choses where the cum will apply? Is it you who sets it Turbo or the animators? I'm saying it because I've encountered a clímax animation with cum applied wrongly and I don't know if I should report it to you or to the animator.

I have a question regarding cum. Who choses where the cum will apply? Is it you who sets it Turbo or the animators? I'm saying it because I've encountered a clímax animation with cum applied wrongly and I don't know if I should report it to you or to the animator.

It's an animator thing to be set in XML file :)

Thanks R-Lo!

Thanks R-Lo!

You're welcome! No problem :D

Strangely Sims are disappearing when using Autonomy and stuff. The location when clicking on the Sim portrait notification has the camera zoom to water, land, or something else as if the Sims involved just teleported underground. This never occurred until the autonomy update unless we used DLC content such as Dine Out booths. But this happens with even base game content.

Strangely Sims are disappearing when using Autonomy and stuff. The location when clicking on the Sim portrait notification has the camera zoom to water, land, or something else as if the Sims involved just teleported underground. This never occurred until the autonomy update unless we used DLC content such as Dine Out booths. But this happens with even base game content.

I noticed a while back that this happens with some objects that classify as a seat or surface but have a different tag,

Eg, the campfire log seats do this too..

I saw this before the autonomy was implemented and it seems to be finding and using these odd locations

Uff... I need help :( [and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany lol]

I download the Mod, put it in the Mod-folder, start the game and in the "Mod list" I can see, that the data is in!

Then I play - but the "Wicked Button" isn't there... I can't use any animation... but the WickedCondom is there and when I take the clothes away from the Sims, they are naked. So this works, but the animations are missing...

I download this animations: Zorak, Lupobianco and Azmodan22 (rough and normal). I downloaded the Azmodan Bondagepack, too, and put it all in the Modfolder... The Objekts from the Bondagepack are all there! But when I click of them, my Sims can only "show" on them...

Maybe it's importent to know, that I use the McCmdCenter with the MCWoohoo Mod.

The WickedWhims mod is the newest one and my game is up to date, too.

I can't find the mistake - maybe it's because my game is the German version? I hope not...  :dodgy:

post-2387029-0-87877900-1507381143_thumb.png

I download the Mod, put it in the Mod-folder, start the game and in the "Mod list" I can see, that the data is in!

Then I play - but the "Wicked Button" isn't there... I can't use any animation... but the WickedCondom is there and when I take the clothes away from the Sims, they are naked. So this works, but the animations are missing...

I download this animations: Zorak, Lupobianco and Azmodan22 (rough and normal). I downloaded the Azmodan Bondagepack, too, and put it all in the Modfolder... The Objekts from the Bondagepack are all there! But when I click of them, my Sims can only "show" on them...

I can't find the mistake - maybe it's because my game is the German version? I hope not...  :dodgy:

attachicon.gifMod folder.PNG

Your WW folder should look like that:

kZsiwls.png

Animations and all that other optional stuff you can keep in your main mods folder. But main WW files better keep in one folder.

attachicon.gifMod folder.PNG

Your WW folder should look like that:

kZsiwls.png

Animations and all that other optional stuff you can keep in your main mods folder. But main WW files better keep in one folder.

I can't open the png file from you :o could you upload it again?

Not sure if this is already counted in the general suggestions list ("overhaul of pregnancy system"), but how about some sort of sterilization system? Sims could go have their tubes snipped in a hospital and it'd give them the permanent freedom of having unprotected sex without the possibility of getting (someone) pregnant. Also, maybe regret moodlets for having come to other thoughts only after the procedure?

Hey, is there a way you can merge wickedwhims' animations and packages? I tried doing so but it didn't appear in my game afterwards.

It's possible but it's not as simple as moving the clip files, the XML would need to contain the data for everything too,

As all of the animation packages are updated at different times I wouldn't recommend it as there's no limit to the animations you can put in your mods folder,

Currently I have 1500+ animations, all in their respective packages and the game runs fun with no exceptions or conflicts :)