WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 3/19/2018 at 6:38 AM, wild_guy said:

Because penis, tongue and breast rigs already included in the mod and they will conflict with the same additionally installed stuff.

Thank you for this.  I just went for the last few pages to figure out my problem as I don't really keep up to date but I did update everything I could in the past few days but I couldn't figure out why when my male sims were having sex that their penis got so stretched out.  Though it was interesting to see a guys pull an anime version of "all the way through"... infact through one ear and out the other of a woman..... which was probably uncomfortable for her....  

Anyhow I saw your post and started looking up Rigs and found Denton47_rigs  which is already included so deleting it fixed everything.

..... but now where are the hentai "all the way through" animations? lol

10 minutes ago, Vinnley69 said:

I Have A Suggestion For The Future. So Far, The Option For Females Is To Have Both A Penis And A Vagina, But Males Only Have The Penis Option (Or Maybe They Do, And I Just Don't Know How To Make That Magic Work. Idk). It Would Be Nice For Males To Have The Option To Have A Vagina! I Have A FtM Transgender Character, And Whenever He Has Intercourse With His Husband, There Is Always An Awkward Flaccid Penis Where His Vagina Would Be, And It Would Just Be Nice If I (And Others, As I've Read) Would Have The Option To Rid Of It.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4550-cmars-vagina-for-masculine-framed-sims/ -This is what you want.

3 hours ago, cokal said:

I'm so mad I just re-downloaded the new version lastnight and we got another update on Sims so now it isn't working once again GRRRR

game works fine, updates have not effected WW so me thinks its another one of your mods. GL finding it.

7 hours ago, ziggyboy said:

I've been having some problems when I create a new Sims and use the WickedWhims animations on them it seems to be off by a bit it's like its moved abit making the sims out of place on the animations looking so weird not too sure why that is and I gone over all my other mods from the time I noticed it but they did not affect it in any way but there has been two sims updates and a new stuff pack been out since but I've not seen any updates to WickedWhims since they came out but the other thing is I may need to do is reinstall WickedWhims and see if that works ?

Sounds like your using some sort of Height slider mod or maybe a Butt slider, I've seen these can cause issues with allignment for animations.

what simite said

Sounds like your using some sort of Height slider mod or maybe a Butt slider, I've seen these can cause issues with allignment for animations

Yes finally found out what the problem was yes it was a slider problem that I downloaded with a full Sim in its mod files was able to go back through all my files on my external drive and figure out which one it was did use my sims 4 studio to update and fix all files and all is good most ever problem I ever get is bug with UI_Cheats_Extension and the Cumbumbo_TeleportAnySim if don`t keep an eye on them especially when a new expansion pack comes out.

this may be one of the best mods i have seen for the sims but. fo some reson after i instald the most esent update the males are invisable below the waste. not to mutch of a problem mind you. but i do want it to be as authentic as posable

15 hours ago, ramirezi said:

Can somebody please tell me how to turn off menstruation completely?  Sims should not suffer what us women despise.  Thanks in advance.

WW Settings - Pregnancy - Pregnancy mode - Simple. That is the setting to turn off menstruation.

First of all, I love this mod! I have no problems with it until now though. Apparently none of my sims can gain the sex skill nor can they gain any experience for it. I do admit that I was fooling around with wickedwhims' in game settings. Is there anything I can do to fix my problem? Thanks in advance. 

On 3/24/2018 at 1:36 AM, 123128 said:

my version is 1.0.732.20

should i download a new version? can i just replace some items or anything? need help...the sims is no fun without these animations stuff...

On the basis that you're running an ancient fossil of the game that's over 3 years out of date, yes you should get the most recent and up to date version of the game.

On 6/27/2016 at 4:42 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
Always remove all files from the previous version before installation!
WickedWhims is made out of just 3 files!
(TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, ww_cas_parts.json)
Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!
Can't undress? Remove outdated mods affecting Sims visuals!

Got an error? This is not the place to post about it!
Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!
tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png
Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.
WickedWhims 3.2.4.122h - 5 March 2018
Requires The Sims 4 version 1.37.351.38.491.39.74 or 1.40.61
No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required
Version 1.34, 1.35, 1.36, 1.37, 1.38, 1.39 and 1.40 should work!
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15,
1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33 will not work!
Make sure to at least read the FAQ before posting!
Want early builds of the mod? Check my Patreon!
List of changes different from the LoversLab release is available under 'Unreleased Changes' section.

Wicked.pngWhat is this mod?
Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try naturism or flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims!

WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sexnudity interactions, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements.

New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom jobs, custom objects, custom animations, custom reactions, nudity autonomy, sex autonomy, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.

Read about the features and check out the screenshots and videos at the end of the post!
Features.pngFeatures - Everything You Can Do
  • Sex

• Start, invite to, and join sex interactions
      • Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal, Climax
    • Undress Sims in sex
      • Outfit Top, Outfit Bottom, Leggings, Shoes, Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Head Accessories, Hand Accessories, Other Accessories or Completely
    • Cum
      • Applied automatically after sex or manually if Sims are ready to climax on face, chest, back, vagina, butt or feet
      • Grants positive or negative moodlet depending on Sim traits (Cum Slut, Romantic, Slob, Hates Children)
      • Gets cleaned from performing hygiene related interactions
    • Modify Sims gender recognition individually or globally
    • Strap-Ons (requires additional mods to use)
    • Autonomy
      • Affected by Sims relations, situation, location, time of the day, day of the week
      • Group sex happening in random situations or caused by romantic situations
      • Solo sex happening in random situations, mainly from strong sexual desire
    • Pregnancy
      • Menstrual Cycle system with unique Sims periods and fertility
      • Various birth control methods
      • NPC Sims own and use birth control
      • Fertility Awareness Test and Fertility Treatment Service
      • Pregnancy Termination Service
      • Special reaction for parents that see their teen child pregnant
      • Optional Simple Mode that uses flat percentage pregnancy chances
      • Optional Miscarriage (requires Basemental Drugs)
      • Ability to change pregnancy duration
    • Relationships
      • Respecting Sims relationships base on friendship level, romance level, desire level, current mood, current moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene level, relationship status and current situation
      • Affecting Sims relationships (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
    • Sex Skill
      • Increases from having sex
      • Determines Sims satisfaction from sex in different flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful or confident) depending on traits and skills
    • Whims
      • Sex with Romantic Partner
      • Sex with New Romantic Interest
      • Sex with Someone
      • Sex with Someone in Public
    • Traits
      • Cum Slut Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sims react to cum positively
      • Sexually AlluringSim Reward Trait for 3000 pointsmakes asked Sims always agree to sex propositions
      • Sexually Abstinent Sim Reward Trait for 500 pointsmakes Sim never agree to sex propositions
      • Hypersexual Lot Traitincreases base sex autonomy chances
      • Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait are more willing to cheat on their partners
      • Sims with the 'Evil' trait are more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
      • Sims with the 'Loner' trait are more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
      • Sims with the 'Bro' trait are more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
      • Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
      • Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
      • Sims with the'Hates Children' trait require protection to perform vaginal or climax sex
      • Sims with the 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' traits have increased chance of pregnancy in some situations
    • Reactions
      • Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors and moodlets (base on relationship and respects Player and Polyamorous traits)
      • Reaction to sex with 8 different flavors and moodlets (base on the mood, traits, relationship, and family relations)
      • Reaction to cum
    • Moodlets
      • Sex Satisfaction
      • Sex Outdoors
      • New Sex Partner
      • Birth Control
      • Period
      • Cramps
      • Pregnancy Termination
      • Miscarriage
    • Integration with the Basemental Drugs mod

• Nudity

• Penis
      • Support for all genders
      • Menu to pick different penis models from different authors
    • Undress Outfit
      • Top, Bottom, Shoes or Fully
    • Undress Underwear
      • Top and Bottom
    • Various outfit specific interactions can be performed naked (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)
    • Skinny Dipping, Nude Steam Room, Nude Hot Tub and Streaking available for teens
    • Skills
      • Increases from being nude and performing specific interactions nude
      • Naturism Skill
        • Happiness from being nude
        • Decreased loss of hygiene when performing interactions naked
        • Increased confidence to undress around friends and family
      • Exhibitionism Skill
        • Available only from Level 3 of Naturism skill
        • Requires Exhibitionist Sim Reward Trait for 500 points
        • Flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick or fully
        • Streaking on command
        • Increased confidence to undress
    • Underwear
      • Change Sim underwear for any base outfit
      • Randomize all Sims underwear
    • Whims
      • Flash Someone
      • Admire Yourself In a Mirror
      • Undress Clothes
      • Talk About Exhibitionism
    • Traits
      • Nudist Lot Trait removes all skill based undressing restrictions
    • Reactions
      • Shocked or positive reaction to nudity base on Sims relationship, nudity skill and traits
      • Privacy violation base on Sims relationship and nudity skill
    • Social Interactions
      • Compliment Sexy Body, Talk About Nudity, Convince To Nudity, Ask To Get Naked, Ask To Dress Up
    • Story Progression
      • Performing nudity related interactions and seeing nudity increases influence that converts into skill progress over time (mainly for NPC Sims)
    • Autonomy
      • Depends on the appropriateness of current situation
      • Various interactions that require changing outfits have potential to undress to nude
    • Activities
      • Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water

• Relationships

• Support for Polygamy/Polyamory relationships
      • Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once)
      • Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends
    • Support for Incest relationships
    • Support for Adult<->Teen relationships
    • Allows for multiple Sims to 'Stay the Night'
    • Teens can ask and be asked to move in
    • Global jealousy switch
    • Sim Gender Preference switch
    • Desire
      • Gained from flirting and seeing nudity
      • Grants positive sexual moodlet or negative uncomfortable moodlet
      • Affects Sims sex satisfaction and erection
      • Sims with the 'Alluring' trait help gaining more desire
      • Sims with the 'Romantic' trait gain more desire
      • Sims with the 'Unflirty' trait gain less desire
    • Traits
      • Polyamorous Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexually committed relationships and don't get jealous of their loved ones having more than one partner
      • Incest Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait

Sex.pngNaturism.pngExhibitionism.pngInstallation.pngHow to play?
All of the most basic mechanics are explained in the most basic way at the WickedWhims Website page.
There you can find information about the main components of WickedWhims - Sex Gameplay, Nudity Gameplay and Relationships Gameplay.
You are not required to read the gameplay documentation to play, but if you're having trouble or want to know more, check it out.
Suggestions.pngWant to suggest something?
I am always open to suggestions and there is a general list of ideas collected with the help of the community.

Before suggesting anything, check this list and look if your idea isn't already there, but don't hesitate to contribute to an existing suggestion to make it better.

Small features or improvements/extensions to existing content are really helpful.
When suggesting general content make sure to explain its purpose, functions, and potential.

Post suggestions anywhere you want, I will read them eventually. It's the best to post them here.
Question_Mark.pngFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Make sure to read the basics section about nudity, exhibitionism, and sex!
  • I have a problem with the mod. What now?

• Are there gay/lesbian/other animations?
    • Look for more animations, WickedWhims does not limit any genders. If you want to use existing animations with different genders, change 'Gender Settings' and 'Gender Recognition Settings' in Sex Settings.
    • Talk to animations creators.

• I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
    • Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

• I am using the Height Slider mod and animations don't align, what to do?
    • Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of Sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Issue.pngDo you have a problem?
Go ahead and check the WickedWhims Help Center.
If you want to report a bug then post about it over here. Errors, issues, crashes and other should go through the WickedWhims Help Center.
Bugs.pngKnown Bugs - Everything That's Wrong
  Reveal hidden contents

• Sims asking for sex sometimes stand in weird positions when talking
  • Changing Sim underwear or strapon will affect personal mannequins
  • Default skill learn notification doesn't pop-up when learning skill using manual functions

Changelog.pngChangelog - How Stuff Progressed
  Reveal hidden contents

Patreon.pngUnreleased Changes - Before LoversLab Release

Check out the Patreon Changelog page.

Installation.pngInstallation - Really Easy!
Check out the Manual Installation page.
Check out the Installer Installation page.
Check out the Animations Installation page.

Download.pngDownload - Really Fast!
Required_Mods.pngRequired Mods - You Need This!
Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!
WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section.

Optional_Mods.pngOptional Mods - You May Need This!
Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

> Necrodog HD Feet - http://modthesims.info/d/588172

> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3527-bondage-devices/

Animations.pngAnimations - Required for sex
This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).
To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

(Thank You to all creators that are still doing this for longer than a year! You're awesome!)

Translations.pngTranslations - Do you understand?
Translations are made by glorious members of the community.
Make sure the translation is updated before using it.

Support.pngSupport - Really Hungry!
If you like my project, have money and you're willing to support me - then please do it. Without support, eventually, the project cannot be continued.
Patreon: patreon.com/wickedwoohoo - You can use PayPal too!
Tutorials.pngTutorials - If you feel creative
This is the list of tutorials I've made for creating animations for WickedWhims step-by-step.
If you're interested in creating animations for The Sims 4 then check them out!
If you have problems with creating animations or understanding the tutorials - send me a private message.
Translate.pngWant to translate this mod?
I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

To start you need the most recent Language Template that is included at the end of this post.
Pick the package file that corresponds to the language you're making the translation for.
It's recommended to use DP STBL Editor to save STBL files and S4PE to create and edit packages.
Open the package with S4PE, select all of the files, and export them to files.
Open each exported file with DP STBL Editor and export it to XML. Then translate these XML files.
Once you have all of the XML files translated, open each exported STBL file once again and import the translated XML files on top of it.
Then save, which should save them with the appropriate Instance ID. Saved files are located in the same folder as the DP STBL Editor application.
Open the package with S4PE once again and import the translated STBL files to it, then save.
Your translation is ready.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order. Feel free to include your name in the filename.
Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.
Credits.pngCredits - Important People
Check out the Thanks page.

Question_Mark.pngDo you have any questions?
If you're not sure about something, want to know something about me or the project or just want to say something nice (or not) - feel free to a post here or write a private message to me!
Screenshots & Videos

how do i remove fertile or infertile trait with cheats? somehow this mod broke the link for this cheat only!

I've been keeping my game up to date (thanks to Origin telling me every time I go to open the game that there's an update, every time it feels like lol) I have v1.42.42.1020

Since I read on the main page of all this stuff about the mod having the 3 files and whatnot, I decided to just go through all the modder's stuff that I liked and re-download it all to my mods folder after deleting the old ones, just to freshen everything up so I didn't have any old versions clashing with new. After I got everything I needed and un-zipped, I started up the game. As soon as I loaded a family however, I had a big orange notification from WW on the side that it made an exception. So I did as it said, made a new save, and went to my mods folder. I decided to take out all the mods but Turbodriver's to see if that would fix it. It doesn't though. I tried taking out the folder that had all these sex mods in it out and then just have Turbodriver's and still nothing. I'm not sure what's up? I attached the exception file in case someone who's better than I am with all this stuff could maybe help if they could. 

Thank you for anyone that can assis t me, I'd really appreciate being able to use these mods again :smile:

lastException_63657601770.txt

1 hour ago, Laserhamster said:

I've been keeping my game up to date (thanks to Origin telling me every time I go to open the game that there's an update, every time it feels like lol) I have v1.42.42.1020

Since I read on the main page of all this stuff about the mod having the 3 files and whatnot, I decided to just go through all the modder's stuff that I liked and re-download it all to my mods folder after deleting the old ones, just to freshen everything up so I didn't have any old versions clashing with new. After I got everything I needed and un-zipped, I started up the game. As soon as I loaded a family however, I had a big orange notification from WW on the side that it made an exception. So I did as it said, made a new save, and went to my mods folder. I decided to take out all the mods but Turbodriver's to see if that would fix it. It doesn't though. I tried taking out the folder that had all these sex mods in it out and then just have Turbodriver's and still nothing. I'm not sure what's up? I attached the exception file in case someone who's better than I am with all this stuff could maybe help if they could. 

Thank you for anyone that can assis t me, I'd really appreciate being able to use these mods again :smile:

lastException_63657601770.txt

Failure: 'Selliato_canvasRack' (Selliato_canvasRack) (ImportError: cannot import name InventoryTypeTuning)

Update, batch fix or remove this CC.

3 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Failure: 'Selliato_canvasRack' (Selliato_canvasRack) (ImportError: cannot import name InventoryTypeTuning)

Update, batch fix or remove this CC.

try using sims 4 studio for batch fix file cc's  ( new update for pets stuff ) the tool auto remove if cc's  not support last game patch of sims 4  .. looking for in google for the tool :smile: