WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Either I'm just too dizzy or there is a small mistake! My Sims always send other Sims out of the room if they want to use it (especially the bathroom). Before the update, it was no problem for the Sims. Where can I disable privacy?Ā  In the section nudity where I can disable "safe nudity" both options on/off donĀ“t work/change anything.

55 minutes ago, Strathi123 said:

Either I'm just too dizzy or there is a small mistake! My Sims always send other Sims out of the room if they want to use it (especially the bathroom). Before the update, it was no problem for the Sims. Where can I disable privacy?Ā  In the section nudity where I can disable "safe nudity" both options on/off donĀ“t work/change anything.

Make sure you didn't get hit with the relationship bug.Ā  It's fixed now, but if you triggered it already, you can only undue it by reloading an older save.Ā  Basically it was a bug that would clear all relationships, so your sims are all strangers again.

2 hours ago, lovergirlboy said:

:blush:

I have a question. How can I find out if there are new animations available? Or do I always have to count

The animations have to be downloaded separately and do not come with WW as a default.Ā  The WW download page gives a list of animations to start with, but to keep up-to-date, you'll have to watch the download section for any new animation packs or updates to existing ones.

On 7/1/2016 at 6:32 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.003 released.

Ā 

I've fixed the problem with saving the game on different systems than Windows (actually I think it fixed it just for Mac systems). Now I handle save paths universally for every system so there should be no problems in the future. This update does not fix problems with saving the game on older versions of the game!

Huge thanks toĀ lovskraa for reporting this issue and testing if the fix worked!

Ā 

In addition, another thanks toĀ lovskraa for finding a bug where household sims reset to default outfits when naked when you open CAS editor. This hopefully will be fixed in future updates.

This version works but its a conflicting mod and I am getting a lotta script error messages coming up......cats n dogs stuffed everything up

Ā 

8 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

So is it working normally for those with Cats and Dogs or does Turbo need to still fix things? Not sure if its just my end. I for one cannot trigger jealousy anymore or use the Stop That option.

its saying my wicked whims is a conflicting mod and I am getting a lotta script error messages.....all this started after cats n dogs expansion.....I am pissed off

it's working o.k but sketchy, and I'm still getting tons of errors.

Ā 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>873018dc2d987dab5a0faa7f</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-11-18 04:16:41</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.36.104.1020-1.200.000.311.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:985</categoryid><desyncid>873018dc2d987dab5a0faa7f</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 48549)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; Sit_Posture) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (&lt;weakref at 0x00007FF5E79E9890; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF5E7BDE590&gt;, None, &lt;AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101&gt;)})&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 569, in _run_gen&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 468, in _do_transition&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 299, in start_posture_idle&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2059, in append_idle_to_arb&#13;&#10; Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 985, in request&#13;&#10;RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 48549)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; Sit_Posture) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (&lt;weakref at 0x00007FF5E79E9890; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF5E7BDE590&gt;, None, &lt;AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101&gt;)}&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Edited by Too_Funky1987

Is anyone else finding that they cannot fulfil any party goals?

Ā 

I recently tried to throw a dinner party for my sim's ambition goal to get silver or more and after I'd complete the main objective, almost every interaction after would generate a "last exception" error message.

Ā 

I only have a few mods that add script files and I removed them all and still found the errors to be happening which lead me to believe it must be wickedwhims.

I'm hoping somehow it's not because I love this mod sooo much I don't really want to play without it.

Ā 

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

This mod stopped working for me with Cats & Dogs. I got stuck at and infinite household loading screen. When I removed Whicked Whims, everything worked again and I can play with my households now. But I hate to play without this mod to be honest, hope there will be a fix for this soon! Anyone else having the same problem?

I've encountered a bug that changed all of my sim's outfits so that they all looked the same after they had sex.Ā  This bug is only happening when the cum layers visibility settings are turned on, and some one cums on the character at the end of sex.Ā  Turning this feature off, prevents the bug.