WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

alot of the mods don't have install instuctions, so I don't know if to unpack or put the zip file in only , or both . sorry I an new at this.

alot of the mods don't have install instuctions, so I don't know if to unpack or put the zip file in only , or both . sorry I an new at this. I'm speaking of the wicked whims mods that go along with that program. Thx for any help.

I don't have the Exhibitionism in my game apparently how do I get it?

Ehibitionism is now found in the Rewards, and you'll need to be at  level 3  in Naturism skill for it to work.

I don't have the Exhibitionism in my game apparently how do I get it?

Exhibitionism is now found in the Rewards, and you'll need to be at  level 3  in Naturism skill for it to work.

alot of the mods don't have install instuctions, so I don't know if to unpack or put the zip file in only , or both . sorry I an new at this.

alot of the mods don't have install instuctions, so I don't know if to unpack or put the zip file in only , or both . sorry I an new at this. I'm speaking of the wicked whims mods that go along with that program. Thx for any help.

Click on the "WICKEDWHIMS HELP CENTER" a few posts up from your original and you should get your answers there complete with pictures to show you. You only extract .zip, .rar., and solitaire files (though solitaire is a little different from the other two). If your file says .package, its done.

Unpack the file & put the WW folder in your mods folder.

for the animations, make a new folder in your mods folder & call it animations for those. 

6 minutes ago, pandakiin said:

I know the update is on patreon atm but when is it coming on here? 

Of course it will, just give him some time so he can release a product where he will not have to patch it all the time.

He is just doing a serious job checking and fixing everything. No harm in waiting a bit

Does anyone know if there are specific instructions on updating this? I couldn't find it on the main page besides just the installation instruction. Do I just completely throw out the old folder and replace it with the new? Not sure if there is a particular file I have to keep in order for my settings in the previous version to still be saved...or do I just have to redo all of the settings?

Thank you by the way for this spectacular mod. I will just patiently wait for the update as I am looking forward to playing Cats & Dogs~

3 minutes ago, AloeVista said:

Does anyone know if there are specific instructions on updating this? I couldn't find it on the main page besides just the installation instruction. Do I just completely throw out the old folder and replace it with the new? Not sure if there is a particular file I have to keep in order for my settings in the previous version to still be saved...or do I just have to redo all of the settings?

Thank you by the way for this spectacular mod. I will just patiently wait for the update as I am looking forward to playing Cats & Dogs~

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/167304542061/wickedwhims-324115g 

5 minutes ago, AloeVista said:

I just transfer the files into the folder I have them in and replace what's already there. It worked for me.

3 hours ago, zelrish said:

Of course it will, just give him some time so he can release a product where he will not have to patch it all the time.

He is just doing a serious job checking and fixing everything. No harm in waiting a bit

It's on tumbler now so it's ok ^.^ 

7 minutes ago, aenjr said:

new version is .115g use the link in my last comment. 3 above yours.

18 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

new version is .115g use the link in my last comment. 3 above yours.

Yep, still gives me server not found page.

Managed to download on my phone, but for some reason it won't load on my home computer. weird. Thanks for the help though.