WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I love this mod very much. Does anyone know of a configuration of settings, where the Sims automatically redress after sex, but do not become nudists, getting naked on their own? I can't seem to find it. When I adjust the settings, to get them to stop stripping all over the place.. They won't automatically redress after sex. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, kashkave said:

Does anyone know how to turn off the custom skins that the update kind of forced on us? The November 30th version of the Mod didn’t have these CC skintones. I love the features of the update, but I don’t want the skintones. :frown:

I have to agree. To be frank it marks your sims a s modded if you upload to the gallery. A creation marked with the dreaded wrench is virtually invisible because the vast majority of people don't tick the modded box to see CC creations. Is there any way I can remove the skins myself?

40 minutes ago, spenndragin said:

I have to agree. To be frank it marks your sims a s modded if you upload to the gallery. A creation marked with the dreaded wrench is virtually invisible because the vast majority of people don't tick the modded box to see CC creations. Is there any way I can remove the skins myself?

Glad I’m not the only user to notice this. I hope that this is addressed ASAP. :smile:

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Is there anything special you have done to get 2000 animations from other mods working? how are they organized, etc., etc. I had problems working through and selecting what I wanted with a handful of animations.

look for yourself, this is my mod folder. I did not organize that great. I said yes there are almost 2000 animations, to be exact in 1792.

TS4_x64_2017_12_31_13_40_40_271.png

sims4.png

sims4.02.png

sims4.03.png

On 12/25/2017 at 11:40 AM, Vincenza said:

I use whickedwhims from the beginning and can calmly say that error messages have nothing to do with this mod! I also get no error messages and use almost 2000 animations from other mods. However, I get an error message immediately, if I hereby (see photo) make something. but also for that i do not blame whickedwhims, i think this is a bug in the game.

google translate

I wish you all wonderful christmas!!!

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_17_31_636.png

TS4_x64_2017_12_25_17_19_56_675.png

I had that problem with crafting and someone here says if you have MARKETABLE TRAIT REMOVE IT using traits.remove_trait marketable

that trait lets you sell items you crafted but you just want it in your inventory

6 hours ago, Vincenza said:

look for yourself, this is my mod folder. I did not organize that great. I said yes there are almost 2000 animations, to be exact in 1792.

Spoiler

TS4_x64_2017_12_31_13_40_40_271.png

Spoiler

sims4.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

sims4.02.png

Spoiler

sims4.03.png

I believe you. I do... not saying you don't have those. ;) I was just wondering if there was something special. Maybe not in the folder structure but how you access them. In any case, thanks, this gives me some confidence to having so many animations loaded. :smile: Well, I  might have had something screwed up on my end. I don't have the experiences with Sims that many here do. :frown:  New comer to the game. Haven't even begun to mod Sims 3. Sad, no time to mod and play the games either... :frown::frown: (double sad lol)

Spoiler

Also, did you ever think of creating a post with links to the collection you gathered up? That would be cool, with a brief explanation of the main purpose. (Male-male, female-female, male>female etc etc) I know I would appreciated such a comprehensive post that connects me to 2000 animations ;)

On 30-12-2017 at 3:55 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
On 28-12-2017 at 1:09 PM, Smelly Cat said:

Hey, I have a question about "Story Progression" settings.

So when I keep being naked around a NPC sim or that sim being naked with me (or having sex) Does it mean that the NPC sim will eventually being comfortable being naked? Like, will he get naked when I asked him to be?
So far my sim wasn't able to do that. All the sims keep refusing everytime.

And how long does it takes to convince a sim to nudity? Do I have to keep asking that until they'll convinced?

And last, about the global exhibitionism cheat. Does that affect NPC sims too?

Thank you :smile:

Hey! Check out the Gameplay Documentation I made, I hope that will help explain it. :smiley:

OMG. Shame on me for not knowing about the gameplay guide. The whole time I was using the features summary on the first page.
I read the whole guide and it's totally clear to me now. Thank you. That guide is the best!!

Btw.. Thanks for the new update!! It works like a charm. But I think there's a tiny problem. The "share the big news" option is gone, whenever my sim got pregnant. I can't seems to find it anymore.

17 hours ago, phalanx316 said:

i'm having an issue where the male sim's penis is in the wrong location. It's about 3 feet above where it should be. I tried reinstalling the penis model but that did not help.

15 hours ago, Palamecian227 said:

I am also having the same issue with my game

29 minutes ago, thatguy1988 said:

Think I figured it out. Went to penis settings clicked on random without default and it work like normal.

Can confirm that this fixes the issue. Thanks!