Sexout (New Vegas)

I tried disabling more perks already' date='reordering it didn't help either.

I can't even get G.E.C.K installed right so probably up the river on FNV edit.

Using uncheck all and only turning on what the game needs + Sexout and Rapers just made the game get stuck at the loading screen. Low health knockdown seemed to make sense but that wasn't it either. There's nothing there that uses animations of any sort other than the pose mods.

Oh and sometimes instead of transparent my character just disappears entirely.

[/quote']It's probably a result of a pose mod, or any other mod that adds animations. I need to find a way to stop this from being an issue.

I'm pretty sure being fully invisible is just a matter of being more transparent than usual, thats been my observation with it. If the transparency thing is being a large issue for you, best option short term is to turn off the tfc option. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to go about fixing that bug yet.

Foremost great work on this mod :)

All the new changes seem to work fine' date=' seen the new animations work and so does the masturbation.

Had another question tho, i use the mod Body By Race so all the female NPC in the world get a different Body Mesh.

But so far i noticed as soon a rape or prostitute encounter starts that they all will be equipped with the same Body Mesh as the (female) player is using.

I tried the Equip Body in the misc options of Sexout Handbook and toggled it on and toggled in off but in both cases nothing changed.

Is there a way to toggle that it will just strip the characters when having a sexual encounter?

[/quote']Crud! I didn't realize they'd made a mod like that for NV. The toggle feature only applies to the player currently. Was having issues with NPCs redressing themselves unless I forced a body armor on them. I guess I'll take another look into that and see if I can find a way around that.

Odd' date=' in the current version animations don't work for me with or without the tfc. I have the wsex stuff loaded but they didn't conflict before...

[/quote']

Seems you're right, enabled workgirl and Sexout broke. Rest of wsex is fine though. I whipped together a compatibility esp for workgirl and Sexout. Worked on my computer, make sure it comes after both Sexout.esm and workgirl.esp in the load order. Just don't try prostituting with both simultaneously, haha, that didn't work super-awesomely (didn't break horribly either though).

Seems you're right' date=' enabled workgirl and Sexout broke. Rest of wsex is fine though. I whipped together a compatibility esp for workgirl and Sexout. Worked on my computer, make sure it comes after both Sexout.esm and workgirl.esp in the load order. Just don't try prostituting with both simultaneously, haha, that didn't work super-awesomely (didn't break horribly either though).

[/quote']

Do you know what the cause of the break is? I'm working on Workgirl with the others so depending on what it is I can take a look.

It was the idle animation. Looks like I somehow got it overridden unintentionally. That's fixed in the newest workgirl I'm about to upload.

I tried disabling more perks already' date='reordering it didn't help either.

I can't even get G.E.C.K installed right so probably up the river on FNV edit.

Using uncheck all and only turning on what the game needs + Sexout and Rapers just made the game get stuck at the loading screen. Low health knockdown seemed to make sense but that wasn't it either. There's nothing there that uses animations of any sort other than the pose mods.

Oh and sometimes instead of transparent my character just disappears entirely.

[/quote']It's probably a result of a pose mod, or any other mod that adds animations. I need to find a way to stop this from being an issue.

I'm pretty sure being fully invisible is just a matter of being more transparent than usual, thats been my observation with it. If the transparency thing is being a large issue for you, best option short term is to turn off the tfc option. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to go about fixing that bug yet.

It happend with the TFC off.

I'll see what happens without pose mods active.

Yup that was it. Character didn't disappear with TFC off either this time. I'll do further testing to see if it was a specific one or it's all of them.

Female Pose messed it up entirely. (Got that one from Japan)

Slave in Pose messed it up somewhat.

Seemed to be perfectly fine with Few Poses More.

Would it be possible for a third option on the stalker module, instead of just only player or all npcs are fair game an option only player and your companion? Or maybe just some more options in general to control it, like same sex toggles or faction toggles. Or maybe setting your companion as a potential stalkee but not stalker, seems strange when Cass knocks me over while we're walking around :P Although it's hilarious when she knocks over the guy standing up who just had his way with me.

I am not sure how difficult these types of options are, but I went into the NCRCF with Cass thinking it would be very dangerous for us, but all the inmates just went after one another most the time. I'm not against the same sex interactions in any way, but just more interested in ways to make things more realistic. If two women walk into a prison full of men I'd imagine they'd try to us first before resuming on each other :P

Also, seems a little bit strange when the Legionnaire's dog starts raping it's master. It's amusing but breaks my suspension of disbelief. If there were options to set it to just your companion and you as targets, or settings to toggle on and off same-sex and same-faction stalking it would help altering things yourself based on the situation.

If this is too much of a pain that's fine, but just an idea :D

Also, had an amusing scene take place while breaking into Papa Khan's room earlier today I thought I would share, I got knocked over right in the perfect spot:

GEU1A.jpg

Yeah @ what Pisha said. There should be the option to tweak or disable entirely rapist companions... things are so outta control and people are so savage on post-apocalyptic West that one's female character may feel insecure by traveling with a possible rapist. O.o

Men's stalking priority should also be women, but letting the mod users choose that would be even better. There should also be no same-faction stalking, or at least very low probability of it happening. People should stalk more then creatures too.

Last, but not less importantly, there should be pre-rape dialog(if the target has not been caught by surprise(à la Joburg)). Actually, if Sexout's features were partly(or better saying, completely) based on Lovers one wouldn't need to think up new ideas, but only implement them -- and possibly steal some code from its Oblivion kin mod. ^^

Pisha' date=' what body is that? It looks alot cooler than my character's body.

[/quote']

I had used the default body until a few days ago when I tried out these types of mods for the first time. But I got Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetail body by BlackBlossom from the Nexus. When I installed it asked which type out of three slightly different body shapes but they all looked similar to me so I just picked one at random. I'm not entirely sure what it was called sorry, but they all looked pretty similar.

I haven't been sure which male body to get so I've just been using that one upperbody-erect.nif (also copied it as just upperbody.nif and upperbodymale-erect.nif) that came with I think Sexual Innuendo or something.

3 and slightly? Sure you got the right thing? There should be more than 3.

Type 3 basic,Berry,Cali,Slim and Alice. Maybe Type V as well but I don't think that was included. It also describes each one when you highlight them.

I meant to suggest an option to have your character not targeted but everyone else.

3 and slightly? Sure you got the right thing? There should be more than 3.

Type 3 basic' date='Berry,Cali,Slim and Alice. Maybe Type V as well but I don't think that was included. It also describes each one when you highlight them.

I meant to suggest an option to have your character not targeted but everyone else.

[/quote']

Ah, sorry I installed it pretty quickly and was being a bit impatient when I did. I wasn't really paying attention to the differences and just picked one at random, so I have no clue which to tell Riggswolfe to try sorry. I'm pretty sure I picked whatever the default was though but I could be wrong.

Here is the Body By Race - Bouncing Breasts included mod i was talking about.

It is working pretty nice and seems to not conflict allot with other mods, what i like about it is that you can have player body different than the rest of the female characters in the world since i sometimes like to quickly change my looks a bit.

Since you guys where discussing different female body mesh, in this mod optional download section you can find Optional Player bodies.

This download pack includes the ones you mentioned and also some freshly new ones you might enjoy including a Pregnant Body look or a big booty one.

Not aware if the board dislikes or doesn't allow linking to the nexus site since they are not really returning the favor there i guess.

Just give me a nudge if so and ill remove the links and add a attachment instead with the names of the creator's mentioned.

I have it and there are 5 versions if you're manually installing it. There is the normal, HD, Cali, Alice and the Heavy breast. If you're using the FOMOD version, then you should be able to see what body you're installing... >>

EDIT: SiCcMaDeG, as a side note, you can use the meshes of the Bouncing Breasts and do the same for the BoG Type 3 body. The mod is okay but the problem is that it's a bit stereotypical and to be honest, that's a bit insulting really.

Guest Loogie

By the by, you should add spore carriers to the mod - they use the same skeleton and animations as Trogs from the Pitt, and Sexus supported those.

I know it is sora, but that is why i just choose own female body mesh to put in each race folder.

It saves me from manually adding races througt GECK myself. :) I just don't like seeing all female having exact the same naked look and like the underwear part of the mod since it does not make sense to me that some characters would just be naked.

Is the download on the first post complete and updated?

Or do I need to collect the fixes throughout the thread?

I want to be sure.

The first post has the latest beta' date=' but there's one alpha version back on the 13th page. I'd recommend using hat alpha personally, I've been using it with no issues.

Thank you.

I see two files, which one of these is the Alpha Version?

The Sexout 7-30-11 TestDev.zip or the SexoutWorkgirlFix.esp?

Pisha / Long Truc Phuc -

Love the ideas for stalkers. Hadn't thought about some of those things as filters, will look into it. Thinking reworking the stalker selection system will be my next main project with this.

Loogie, thanks for the tip about the Trogs, I'll look into it.

Steve - Sorry about the confusion on the multiple versions running around. I'm hoping to have a new version in the OP some time tomorrow (probably at night). The TestDev zip is the most recent version I've released. That other file is just for people who use workgirl_tryout and are having animation issues.

Modders -

Any modders out there have any idea how "TriggerHUDShudder" works? I was unable to get it to do anything. Maybe it just doesn't work in FNV?

Also, anyone know of any good vibrator meshes?

So, I had originally planned to work on stalkers today. However, I got totally sidetracked by the idea of adding vibrators. So instead I learned how to do that. Posting it in case anyone wants to play around with it. Note that you must have the TestDev version from post 121 to use this.

To use the vibrator, just press the 'U' key. This will toggle it on and off. When its on, your vision will jostle around a little, and occasionally get messed up. Additionally, you'll randomly stumble. It will stay on during sex too. Tell me what you guys think of the visual effect.

Will have all this compiled into a new upload in the OP tomorrow if anyone just wants to wait till then.

Guest Loogie

That vibrator idea is really hot, especially for the fact it can be a forced effect in future plugins.

For normal use, the screen effect is way too blurry, though I like the idea. Also, I have yet to see my character stumble once.

I finally witnessed combat rape, so it's working, although it seems to be very, very random; I was testing it with feral ghouls outside REPCONN, and under 25% hp I had to work hard to get away from a group of three, but once inside, none of them ever did anything other than whack endlessly.

And out of curiosity, do nightkin work the same way as super mutants?

I'm listing all of the bugs/problems I have encountered so far. I personally am not complaining because I am happy with the mod as it is, and I marvel at everything it has to offer. But if it would be for the betterment of the mod, I might as well do it. I would provide screenshots but my Internet is capped at the moment. Note that I just tested this mod today, so I'm not entirely sure whether these problems have been discussed already. Nor am I familiar with its mechanics. But here they are:

• Transparent PC mesh - this bug seems to occur 2/5s of the time. Really weird to have.

• Awkward positions - is it normal that the NPCs ram me to the ground before the animation starts?
    I have no problem with that, but it causes the PC and NPCs to get into all sorts of weird positions.

• Stuck camera - after playing a few animations, the camera always seems to get stuck on the ground.

• 1st person view - accidentally leaving the view on 1st person is a recipe for disaster.
    One example is the camera bouncing up and down even after the animation has stopped.

• No strip - minor problem of clothing not being stripped off during an animation.

I get the feeling that majority of these bugs are an error on my end. And they probably are. But if anybody cares to explain these to me, please do.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

My installation goes as follows:

1. Combine Sexout Data Pack and Sexout Update Jul 29, 2011 v3 and install them through FOMM.

2. Install Sexout 7-30-11 TestDev through FOMM and overwrite everything.

3. Install Sexout Vibrator and overwrite everything.

Unfortunately it most of these occur just as a result of the game, the camera, and the animations.

Transparent PC mesh - this bug seems to occur 2/5s of the time. Really weird to have.

This one happens when you're in 3rd person and your character gets closer to the camera' date=' it makes you turn transparent and then the animations start and you're stuck that way. It happens pretty frequently when they knock you back since they almost always knock you back toward the camera. Try swinging your camera away from your character really fast when you get knocked over and it should help.

Awkward positions - is it normal that the NPCs ram me to the ground before the animation starts?

I have no problem with that, but it causes the PC and NPCs to get into all sorts of weird positions.

This one happens especially after they knock you really far or if you're on uneven ground. The animations don't always sync up exactly right, in Oblivion they had commands to move the characters during the animations to line them up better but the Fallout ones don't have that.

Stuck camera - after playing a few animations, the camera always seems to get stuck on the ground.

This one is from the tfc command and switching back perspectives back and forth between it it just happens sometimes. I'm pretty sure opening and closing your pipboy menu will fix it but I'm not 100% on that.

The first person one I've never experienced, but if I'm in 1st person when the animations start more often than not my character is completely invisible so I never really use 1st person.

The last one I'm not sure about, sounds like there might be a conflict somewhere or something, it should switch the bodies with a naked one.

Well, unfortunately it seems I wont be getting out a new release tonight like I had planned. I did however update the Data Pack in the OP, it contains all the new materials from recent attachments, as well as a few extras (sex anims for Spore Carriers and a vibrator mesh slashmurk linked me to) which will be used when I post updated plugin files.

Trying to rework the stalkers selection algorithm. This is where its at currently:

Customizable settings so the stalker rates for all of the following can be set independently; M->M, M->F, F->M, F->M, Monster->M, and Monster->F.

As a result of adding all of those, I'm entirely redoing how targets for stalkers are picked. I'm also looking at adding faction influence to it. While there is no easy way to see if two actors are in the same faction, I can see if two actors are in factions which are Enemies, Neutral, Friends, or Allies. Actors which are friends or allies will be less likely to be stalked.

A stalker must be able to see a target to start stalking it.

Companions wont stalk anyone.

Additionally, I'm going to tone down the push effect in the hopes that it reduces the frequency of transparent actors and your character being smashed into random corners.

Few bugs have been posted. Was aware of most of them, and unfortunately am not certain how to go about fixing them.