[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Nicely done, Mike. You're the man.

Thanks JayJay!

Thank you mike24 to add sounds ....it's better ;)

Thanks!

THE ANIMATIONS WORK PERFECTLY! THESE ARE THE BEST! :D

oh and also, since we can give suggestions: Could you make rough sex animations? :blush:

Thanks Winstyles!! and... yes, I will make some rought animations but more later. I need more time.

hey! so it seems that after downloading your latest update, your floor vaginal positions have disappeared. Everything else is working perfectly fine in WW, it's just those animations are missing.

First pic is when I select WW for floor animations. Notice 'Vaginal' is missing, and I believe you are the only one who has floor sex animations.

Second pic is when I select vaginal animations for the double bed, they're all there just fine.

Just wondering if the floor animations might have been left out in your latest update :)

(For the record I am using version 1.1.1.025 of WW)

post-1317150-0-29759300-1472748702_thumb.jpg

post-1317150-0-71742100-1472748704_thumb.jpg

hey! so it seems that after downloading your latest update, your floor vaginal positions have disappeared. Everything else is working perfectly fine in WW, it's just those animations are missing.

First pic is when I select WW for floor animations. Notice 'Vaginal' is missing, and I believe you are the only one who has floor sex animations.

Second pic is when I select vaginal animations for the double bed, they're all there just fine.

Just wondering if the floor animations might have been left out in your latest update :)

These animations are exclusive for bed. Also to floor Im working in exclusive animations for this surface

These animations are exclusive for bed. Also to floor Im working in exclusive animations for this surface

Well, then I'm confused :s. I just put in an older version of your animations and tested it out, and with the older version, there are vaginal floor animations, as seen in the screenshots. These are the ones that are missing from your latest update entirely (I understand they might not have sound yet, that's fine. I'm just wondering why they're missing lol) Sorry if I'm missing something obvious!

post-1317150-0-67130600-1472757860_thumb.jpg

post-1317150-0-36454900-1472757863_thumb.jpg

Masturbation On Bed - INCOMING

Stage 01

TS4_Solo_Bed_01.gif

IM SCREAMING IM SO EXCITED

Thanks!

Since you're making masturbation ones, could we get one where the sim is fucking herself with a dildo? Or or one where a male sim is fucking himself with a dildo? That would be sooo HOT

At the moment we haven´t got  a dildo in game and I dont know if there is support for objects on hand to WW  but more later Im sure Turbodriver will give support for objects in his mod.

Really excellent animations Mike, you're really getting some fluid motions out of these Sims. Are you considering teasing stuff, like dancing, or maybe group stuff?

Yes, these are future goals, only need time (a lot time xD).  Thank you!

Really excellent animations Mike, you're really getting some fluid motions out of these Sims. Are you considering teasing stuff, like dancing, or maybe group stuff?

Yes, these are future goals, only need time (a lot time xD).  Thank you!

Can't wait! But I realize I'll have to. Keep up the great work!

Great job, absolutely ! Thank you !  :) 

And now with sounds ! Wow ! Can't wait to test it in the game.

About your "WW_mike24_LL 30-08-16.rar" file, I think it may be interesting if you explain (in your first post) what is the contents of that file, no ? I just downloaded it but I don't know what that file exactly is. ;)

Well, then I'm confused :s. I just put in an older version of your animations and tested it out, and with the older version, there are vaginal floor animations, as seen in the screenshots. These are the ones that are missing from your latest update entirely (I understand they might not have sound yet, that's fine. I'm just wondering why they're missing lol) Sorry if I'm missing something obvious!

I'm having the same issue as some others, all of your animations from the previous version has gone away for floor ..

Ok. I repeat again, these animations are for bed, not floor, also im working in new animations exclusive for floor. I dont like to do the sames animations for bed on floor, I want to do differents animations for different locations/surfaces or objects.