[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

When will breast movement be added to the other cowgirl animation on the bed? The climax doesn't have anything but the other stages do.

I havent this blende file, sorry Darkening. They are some animations that I can not add breast physics  because I lost the blende files... I will can export with S4S, but a lot of animations exported are corrupted.

11 minutes ago, mike24 said:

Testing animations for Basemental Drugs...

Smoking-Sitting a Joint xDD :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

Holy shit. I've been waiting for something like this for a looooong ass while.

Looks absolutely awesome. Keep it up!

10 minutes ago, Zivyx said:

These just keep getting better and better. Great job Mike!

8 minutes ago, Sethster said:

Holy shit. I've been waiting for something like this for a looooong ass while.

Looks absolutely awesome. Keep it up!

----------------

Thanks, It's not finished yet, I need make  a facial expressions and other little details. Basemental Drugs is a wonderfull mod, and it needs good animations!!

Guest Zivyx
2 minutes ago, mike24 said:

----------------

Thanks, It's not finished yet, I need make  a facial expressions and other little details. Basemental Drugs is a wonderfull mod, and it needs good animations!!

You're off to a wonderful start.:thumbsup:

I have a question for you Mike24. What is the correct way to set up a control rig for the sims 4 rig? How is it done?

27 minutes ago, Zivyx said:

You're off to a wonderful start.:thumbsup:

I have a question for you Mike24. What is the correct way to set up a control rig for the sims 4 rig? How is it done?

I don't know if you need to know something in particular about it... you need to know how make Control Rig for Sims Rig-Armature by default? Well, its a complicated question for explain in a post, but you have a good example with Dagger's rig, you can copy step by step his rig (my onw rig is different) So there isn't an unique form to do it, there are more ways for make a good Rig. In anyway, you can make anything with "constrains", you can make all as you want... 

But if you want a tip, the most important in my opinion are make a simple controllers, a clean screen of controllers, so you have a different layers for hide bones and controllers unnecesaries.

Tell me, if you have problems with your rig, maybe I can help you.

3 minutes ago, Zivyx said:

Dagger made a duplicate set of bones from EA's rig, and parent the duplicates to the control rig. Copy transform the original bones to the duplicates. That what it looks like from studying his rig. There's no auto snap for the ik to fk switch, and elbows targets and clavicles are sometimes difficult maneuver properly.

Uhmmm... Sorry, I don't know how is the Dagger's rig... I mean.. the setup (required time to study it). But I tested it and it seems like the shoulders and elbows works fine. 

The Ik it's only for hands and feet.  So only affect to arms and legs but affect indirectly to all bones... I mean, you select the calf and give IK constrain with respect the feet, so the feet affect to calf and thighs directly, but also affect to hip indirectly because it is a "Father" bone in parent relation, so if you move this bone, you move the others bones, and if you have a IK, the feet will stay on the floor. The same way if you move the hands you affect the arms and forearms, the shoulders or clavicle are not affect by this IK, so it have a FK by default.... (well, when you put the IK constraint, you need to put how many bones will be affect on it, the bones affect will be in kinship order, so if you put, for example, if you  put IK in calf bone with target foot, and put two bones for affects/influence, that bones will be "Calf" and "thight").

The correct form in IK is to put 2 bones affect for "Calf" bones with target for feets, and two bones with "arm" with target by "hands". 

But the best is to see some tutorials, there are  lot in internet. I'm very bad explaining something in english, it's not my language and surely you can't understand me correctly and It's possible that I dont understand you correctly.

I dont know if it is response to your question, but I hope this can help you.

4 hours ago, mike24 said:

Testing animations for Basemental Drugs...

Smoking-Sitting a Joint xDD :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

Nice! I love that you're branching out of sex animations, it really shows your versatility. Basemental's drug mod definitely deserves animations this good.

1 hour ago, marialoca said:

Hello ! When will you add the " cowgirl on sofa 3 seat" animations for free please ? 

Thank you for all your amazing work. 

In the next update...  I will make a big update with 40 animations. ;)

5 hours ago, porkybork said:

Nice! I love that you're branching out of sex animations, it really shows your versatility. Basemental's drug mod definitely deserves animations this good.

Thanks!! I will make some animations more for Basemental!!

14 hours ago, marialoca said:

So cool I can wait hihi

12 hours ago, Cayne said:

Oh wow, this looks so amazing! I can't wait to see what you're going to do in the future! And 40 animations?! :astonished::blush:

2 hours ago, loversim said:

Mike is a revolutionary!!

-----------------

Thanks!! :=)

------------------

SMOKE STANDING - I made three versins for BASEMENTEAL DRUGS but I can't decide -

What do you like more??

VERSION 1

--------------------------

VERSION 2

--------------------------------

VERSION 3