[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Thanks tons Mike! I love the fact that you upload complete sets with climax animations. It's nice to be able to go from start to finish using yours exclusively. A lot of your animations are certainly in my favs list in game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 9:08 PM, Josh4268 said:

Hey bro soy nuevo en esto y quiero descargar este mod pero en ningún lado aparece el enlace de descarga, como le tengo que hacer?

Click on the "view file" button at the top of the first post in this thread.  It will take you to the download page.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

There seems to be several typos in the WW_mike24_Classic.package.

SINGLE BED instead of SINGLE_BED (the underscore is missing.) So some animations that may work in a SINGLE_BED are not available.

I am missed all that SINGLE_BED animations for the BUNK_BEDs. Therefore I copied the snippet_tuning and added it to a extra file and lifted them by <T n="animation_y_offset">1.5</T> with sims 4 studio.

Simply put the file along with the vanilla file and you'll get mikes classic animations also for the BUNK_BEDs.

I did not test them all, but the ones I did look good. (I think most of them would also look good on a COFFE_TABLE ? )

(@Mike24, hope it is okay for you, maybe you can add it to the next update.)

P.S.: I only added the prefix to the authors name to make WW create a unique id for them. Not, to claim anything.

Personally I would like to find more files like this, as it is work to do that not everybody have to do twice. How about having a seperate thread for this?

WW_mike24_Classic.package

Edited by Aramiteus
Updated the file, Had to adopt the animation stage names.
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, fekoll said:

What is the DF ANIMATIONS package? Can i install both packages?

It is another pack with different animations. You can install all 3 if you want (classic, DF, and dark fantasies which are the old DF animations) since all 3 contain different animations. 

55 minutes ago, babuchas said:

It is another pack with different animations. You can install all 3 if you want (classic, DF, and dark fantasies which are the old DF animations) since all 3 contain different animations. 

Ah ok, thanks. But i only see two files here for download.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, whipreap said:

Are you ever gonna update the LL animation pack? It's been 7 months since the last update and there's a ton of Patreon animations we haven't gotten to use yet. :(

Dont worry, a very big update will be ready very soon! ?