[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

@mike24  Just to clarify...Should I have four .package files for this mod in my mods folder?

These are what I have:

WW_mike24_Animations

WW_mike24_Classic

WW_mike24_DarkFantasies

WW_mike24_DF

All are the latest version...I just wanted to check that this is correct and none of these are redundant.

Your animations are so fantastic ! amazing work! I love them!

But, I really need to know something about the gay animations...

I tried using gender restriction as you told so many times to make the top and bottom positions. Unfortunately, If I set the gender for 2 men as "male and female" ,

the MM animations won't show up (that's a waste, I love those animations TOT ).

If I set them as male and male, MM animation definitely show up "BUT" it is not be able to tell that who will be top and bottom. 

I read sex setting from Wickedwhims website and it says

"Setting ‘Sim Specific Gender Recognition’ enables new interactions on actively selected Sim that allows you to decide about their gender recognition. For example, selecting the female option on a male Sim will allow him to be able to occupy animation roles that were meant for females. "  

*****************At the same time, animations that are used for two males will allow that Sim to always be placed as the “bottom”.

How  is that sim going to be bottom if there no MM animations pop up for me to choose? I'm so confused.

I know that I can switch the position during sex but wouldn't it be better to set the fixed roles for them? Always switching role is going to be a pain in the ass.

"YOUR" MM animations are so precious, I just want to let you know that I'm having fun using yours. Is there any solution PLEASE HELPPP  ;((( (if there no way, I will set them male and female and continue playing without MM animations T T) (Sorry for my grammar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, simhead666 said:

@mike24  Just to clarify...Should I have four .package files for this mod in my mods folder?

These are what I have:

WW_mike24_Animations

WW_mike24_Classic

WW_mike24_DarkFantasies

WW_mike24_DF

All are the latest version...I just wanted to check that this is correct and none of these are redundant.

I'm wondering the same thing, as Sims4TrayImporter is showing conflicts:

37163973_ScreenShot2020-05-25at10_39_53AM.png.4dde663a1435a2a84894efea58fa860d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...