[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

That's just hot... Can't wait...

xD

Hey, Mike when ever you have the chance, will you be adding Nonconsensual animations if it's ever a feature on TurboDriver's wickedwoohoo?

NonConsesual not, but rought yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some awesome animations you've created, Thank You, Mike!

Thanks!

genial seria consolador que pueda usar hombre y mujer y sexo (sexo en grupos de 4) seria genial. jjaajaja

Todo a su tiempo!  :P

Maybe a strange question, but how do you activate the solo session? My Sim lady lives alone and doesn't have a partner around when required. ;-)

Incoming, not aviable. In my Patreon you will have early access to these animations (more later will be upload here)

The file is corrupted for me.

Which file? Go into details

Just Mike24 in general

The file is corrupted for me.

Which file? Go into details

Just Mike24 in general

It's not the file that's corrupt So I would  try using 7Zip Or Winrar? (Both Free) I would suggest You Re-download again! As it works for the majority of people

I've got a weird error

"corrupt file or password"

I've typed in "mike24"

As said Jackbite, re-download again and use winar or 7-zip.  Sometimes when you download a file, some files not download correctly.

pleeeeease make intense ass liking animation lesbian 

Is a future animation!!  :P

Do you have a plan for when you might release the new animations to the public? Sorry if I seem rude, but I really like the work you do and don't have the funds to be a patron right now. Whether it's sooner or later, please keep making these amazing animations and have a great day.