[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

yeah, I'm still having trouble with extracting it, it keeps getting corrupted after re-downloading. mike24 do you think you can reupload  it as a zip?

Try with other navigator how google chrome or others... You can try with  winar or 7zip programs for extract, dont forget to put the password.

Awesome

Thanks!

hi Mike after I download your file and try to open TS4 it gives me a corrupted file message is there something special i have to do :-/

I dont know sorry... (You need extract mi files with winar or 7zip and them put in the mod carpet in my documents/electronics arts/sims 4/mods/

Great work on these animations! Keep up the good work :) I was wondering if you was planning on creating a climax animation for the missionary stage? 

Yes, its a future goal.

Hey Mike, what's up? Any news on the new animations?

Normally I upload new updates here early months.

Where is the facesitting one? I have them all it works beautifully. But i dont see the facesitting option when i click on a double bed. Its not under oral, vaginal, or handjob

Not aviable to yet. Will be upload more later, dont worry about this. You can get early acces in patreon account. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------

LESBIANS- FACESITTING  ---  INCOMING

STAGE 02

TS4_Lesbians_Face_Sitting_05.gif

Love your animations mike! Love how fluid they are! (I'm a support of you on Patreon  :D  :P ) 

I love the new face sitting. I was wondering if you plan on having more oral options for women? Possibly, male going down on a female? Not a lot of animations for a good eating out for the hard working female sim who comes home and has her boyfriend/husband/male friend/mailman relieve her stress :angel: hehe 

All of your animations is awesome mike. Thank you!

and those incoming animations is hot.

Thanks!

Love your animations mike! Love how fluid they are! (I'm a support of you on Patreon  :D  :P ) 

I love the new face sitting. I was wondering if you plan on having more oral options for women? Possibly, male going down on a female? Not a lot of animations for a good eating out for the hard working female sim who comes home and has her boyfriend/husband/male friend/mailman relieve her stress :angel: hehe 

:=)

every time i download your animations it downloads as a notebook file instead of package file. need help asap!

????  :blink:  :blink:  

Are you sure you are download mine files? In mine files there are a package mod for WW.

Maybe you opened some package with notebook and them your pc always detect your packages how a notebook files.

Hi, I installed your file today but when ever I try to start Sims4 with it installed I get a errror mesaage saying it can't start because the file is corrupt. I used the password when I unzipped files. I would really like to be able to use these with Wicked woohoo. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

can somebody rehost his file in a zip please?

Mike doesn't seem to be listening.

Do you have winrar or 7zip? Both are capable of extracting rar files.

If so, have you tried downloading from a different browser? I don't know the browser you're using, but try Chrome or Firefox.

Hi, I installed your file today but when ever I try to start Sims4 with it installed I get a errror mesaage saying it can't start because the file is corrupt. I used the password when I unzipped files. I would really like to be able to use these with Wicked woohoo. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

can somebody rehost his file in a zip please?

Mike doesn't seem to be listening.

The file haven´t any problem, I download in this moment and extract with Winar withouth problems. Have you got a Winar or 7zip? Do you try download with other internet navigator how "google chorme" or others? (Some times its fault of navigator)

PS: This isn´t a .ZIP file,  it  is a .RAR file, these are different formats of compressión. Surely with  "Winzip" you can´t extract a rar file (with winar you can extract both formats, zip and rar)

so many files are so slow to download 43kb a sec for your file.. then it tells me after iv downloaded it your file that it cannot be completed cause i dont have permission? to fully download it?

also my chrome is warning me LL is trying to load unsafe scripts from unauthenticated sources

GOOD WORK MAN :) CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks!

Love the new missionary animations. Awesome as always :)

Thanks DCslaysmarvel!!

Beautiful animations mike24. Will the face-sitting on also have a f/m version? I have some male sims that are feeling kind of bad they can't return the favor for their ladies but certainly don't mind watching for now.

Surely more later.

so many files are so slow to download 43kb a sec for your file.. then it tells me after iv downloaded it your file that it cannot be completed cause i dont have permission? to fully download it?

also my chrome is warning me LL is trying to load unsafe scripts from unauthenticated sources

Sorry, I cant help you, I havent any problems when I download with chrome in LoversLab. :(

For some reason my sim doesn't use mikes masturbation or face sitting mod.She does uses the shiro mod what do I do ?

Other of mike mods are working

Btw love the masturbation animation from yours mike thats why I want my sims wife to do it but she just does shiros female solo

Mike's new animations aren't out yet. I believe he said that he'll release all of the new ones at the end of the month. You can get them early if you want to support him by giving $5 per month on patreon though

For some reason my sim doesn't use mikes masturbation or face sitting mod.She does uses the shiro mod what do I do ?

Other of mike mods are working

Btw love the masturbation animation from yours mike thats why I want my sims wife to do it but she just does shiros female solo

Mike's new animations aren't out yet. I believe he said that he'll release all of the new ones at the end of the month. You can get them early if you want to support him by giving $5 per month on patreon though

Oh damn I thought they were out.Never the less I cannot wait for it.

They look lovely and no offense to shiro but mike's look better

Oh damn I thought they were out.Never the less I cannot wait for it.

They look lovely and no offense to shiro but mike's look better

Thanks! :=)

INCOMING:

FaceSitting STAGE 03:

TS4_Lesbians_Face_Sitting_09.gif

Can any gender do this or is it only F/F?

Stage 1 and 2 look like they'd look off on males but wickedwoohoo can toggle to let you use any sex for any pose if you want to