[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

I love how you went back and gave all of your existing animations a climax stage. That's very much appreciated. God I can't even believe how good they look! Your stuff really makes the Sims 4 exciting to get into!

Of course, now that you're basically wrapping up those particular stages, this means we'll get to see some brand new positions out of you soon!  :heart: Eagerly looking forward to it!

Hey Mike, I noticed you forgot to add "Cowgirl on Bed - stage 03" on the "Incoming" section of your first page. Might wanna throw that in there to help build the anticipation!  ;)

Oh, also the "Lesbian Face Sitting - stage 03" preview pic appears to be broken, jsyk.

I love how you went back and gave all of your existing animations a climax stage. That's very much appreciated. God I can't even believe how good they look! Your stuff really makes the Sims 4 exciting to get into!

Of course, now that you're basically wrapping up those particular stages, this means we'll get to see some brand new positions out of you soon!  :heart: Eagerly looking forward to it!

Thanks for your words! :=)

can i know if i subscribe to your patreon, what am i getting?(5 dolar one) 

how many sims 4 animation am i getting and how many climax animation?

i think if you got a list of how many animation in the patreon, it will attract more people.

You can get all animations that I have in this moment, and also you will get all animations that I make for the rest of the month...

Check my patreon and look at the animations and read the description and rewards:

With help I can do this how a job and I can spend much time in this world and make animations regularly all months. As always, more later I will upload here the animations.

4 so far. Climax cum layers are on pussy and face

2 climax for blowjob, Bed and Floor: cum layer on face

1 missionary: cum layer on pussy

1 doggy: cum layer on butt

1 cowgirl: cum layer on butt

Hey Mike, I noticed you forgot to add "Cowgirl on Bed - stage 03" on the "Incoming" section of your first page. Might wanna throw that in there to help build the anticipation!  ;)

Oh, also the "Lesbian Face Sitting - stage 03" preview pic appears to be broken, jsyk.

Thanks for the information! You are right, fixed now.

Where is the lesbian animations?
I can't find your lesbians animations.

On bed, you need a sim girl select, and them, obviusly select another girl in "ORALJOB" category. Please, if you like give thanks!

Where is the lesbian animations?
I can't find your lesbians animations.

I got today's update as well and cant find the interactions

On bed, you need a sim girl select, and them, obviusly select another girl in "ORALJOB" category. Please, if you like give thanks!

-----------------------

Working in FaceSitting Climax

tn_imagen01.jpg

Preview VIdeo On NaughtyMachinima:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20083/sims-4-facesitting-climax

----------------------

All CLIMAX aviable  in Patreon. (Except this... Im still  working on it)

PS: I need find better sounds in game for CLimax animations.

Awesome job on all those climax animations, Mike! Can't wait to try them out! Quesion, tho; are you planning on adding a climax finish to female solo masturbation, too?

And while we're on the topic of solo play, would you also consider making a set of male solo masturbation animations? Complete with its own climax?

Awesome job on all those climax animations, Mike! Can't wait to try them out! Quesion, tho; are you planning on adding a climax finish to female solo masturbation, too?

And while we're on the topic of solo play, would you also consider making a set of male solo masturbation animations? Complete with its own climax?

Thanks SexyGamer! Of course, I will do  "CLIMAX" stage for female solo... Its the next animation that I will do it. I want to do climax for all mine ainmations. 

And the second ask, yes, I will do it the same for "male solo" but more later, after when I finish the Climax for "female solo", I think so will make "spoon on bed" or "cowgirl-reverse" (with many stages) but Im not decided yet (with their respective "climax" for final stages)

The idea is that all animations can be finish with "CLIMAX".

Hi Mike24,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I would just like to be sure. I downloaded your animations on the 28th October, and I noticed in your thread title that the last update was on the 25th. Whenever you upload a new package of animations, do you update the date in the topic title as well? Or will we have to scroll through the thread to find the latest?

I would love to keep up to date with your animations. Please and thank you :)

Hi Mike24,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I would just like to be sure. I downloaded your animations on the 28th October, and I noticed in your thread title that the last update was on the 25th. Whenever you upload a new package of animations, do you update the date in the topic title as well? Or will we have to scroll through the thread to find the latest?

I would love to keep up to date with your animations. Please and thank you :)

Dont worry the update 25th october is correct, 28th october I´ve change somethings in the topic but not updated. Thanks!

--------------------------

Working on "Female Solo" - CLIMAX

tn_imagen01.jpg

Preview Video On NaughtyMachinima:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20110/sims-4-female-solo-climax

----------------------------

All Climax animations aviable in Patreon  (Except this and FaceSitting - Im still working on it but will be ready very soon)

I have not yet been able to make solitaire themes work. Can someone help me out with that?

More people have this problem and I dont know why... but I think so maybe there is  a problem with the navigator, try with other navigators how google chrome, mozilla, explorer. Or maybe some incompatibility with windows 10. When you can run the animations and if you like, please give thanks.

Guest adonnTime

Love these animations btw! i had one issue might be something else but the Vaginal on the bed Missionary 01, 02, 03 kind of work but in the middle the male sim ends up standing in the middle of the bed then the animation glitches out and i have to force stop it?

You mean this issue?

post-614517-0-45625300-1478107355_thumb.png

Love these animations btw! i had one issue might be something else but the Vaginal on the bed Missionary 01, 02, 03 kind of work but in the middle the male sim ends up standing in the middle of the bed then the animation glitches out and i have to force stop it?

You mean this issue?

Yes that issue!

Yes... More people have this problem, at the moment I dont know why... Not its the problem with the XML, i looked and its alright but maybe there is a problem with clips, I need to look into the s4s, maybe have a problem with  counter frames. But surely its a problem of Wickec Whims mod, but I cant say. I need some time for study this problem.

You mean this issue?

do you think you can upload the male sim in this GIF to the gallery for download? I'd like to use him in my game :P

As said in the first quote.

Very thanks!

You mean this issue?

Yes that issue!

can't get this to work, have everything for it, said I've got it but won't give me the option to do anything 

What is the problem? Explain a little more.