[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Buddy very nice work!!!  :heart:  :heart:

Thanks!

Great work! Thanks a lot!

Thank you!

these animations are the best but they would've been even better if you added sound effects... are they coming soon? thanks a lot

Thanks!! NOW SOUNDS ADDED!!

sorted now, just need to restart but now my girl has guy bits lol :P

Great animations mike, but i'm having problems with some of them, when i tell them to do something they end up stood on the bed then they walk off. how do i fix this? have i installed it wrong?

Thanks. Sorry I cant help yhou , maybe you need to ask Turbodriver.

Great Work!  

Thank you!

My animations mike24 , has not 14 :(

What do you mean?

After I downloaded the mod and placed it in my mod's folder, I tried opening my game but then I got an error saying "Corrupted File" from the animation :(. is there a way to fix it?

I dont know was happen, sorry. 

mmmm sorry to ask this but , is there option to malexmale sex ? i mean choose top or bottom. Your work is excelent , Thanks for sharing

Yes, but you can use any animation for M/M  with gender restriction option.

hi how cant get my sims to have sex, i have download the files nemed WW_mike24_Animationns-050816.rar and has put it into sims 4 mod directory

You need Wicked Woohoo Mod.

PS: SOUNDS ADDED AND MISSIONARY ANIMATIONS TOO (3 STAGES)

Where Download the sperm?

post-694427-0-85248500-1475629701_thumb.jpg

Where Download the sperm?

Its a feature of Wicked Whims. I think so in the next public update will be implement but I dont know, you need to ask Turbodriver.

Where i can find this facesitting animation? its look sexy and thanks for the update 

Not aviable yet.

Weird, i downloaded the latest update but stage 03 of Blowjob on Floor doesn't show up, only the other 2.

Well, sorry, Its my fault, there isn´t  stage 03 of blowjob... I put this stage 03 because this sequence have  3 stages but not  3 stages for blowjob... Really It would be like this:

Handjob 01 - STAGE 01

Blowjob 01 -  STAGE 02

Blowjob 02 -  STAGE 03

The sequence start with HANDJOB category.

Ok, thanks for the explanation :D

Downloaded and installed your 10-2-16 updated files. Not sure if I done something wrong, but I am getting a corrupt file message  and my sims won't open. Took the files back out and put the old files back in and the game opened fine. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Try  extract file with winar or 7zip.

Thank you for the update Mike ( My first day off work in a few days, I will check these out tonight )

:=)

Hi, can I ask which skin you are using?

Majestic but too I use other skins but I get in TSResource.

----------------------------------------------

STAGE 05 Doggy On Bed - INCOMING

TS4_Doggy_Bed_ST5_01.gif

---------------------------------------------

Preview in naughtymachinima with Doggy CLIMAX animation:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19562/the-sims-4-doggy-on-bed-climax

Hi! My wife and I just installed Wicked Whims and are really enjoying your animations. They're so fluid, and so detailed!

We have one request (or I guess a 4 part request) for when you start working on threesomes!

It's an animation which begins with one woman on her back, legs draped off the side of the bed, with another woman on top, sitting on her pelvis and leaned forward to kiss passionately, occasionally fondling each other. Second part invites a man to join in, who thrusts his penis between the women's vaginas, third part he takes one of the two while pleasuring the other, and fourth part he takes the other of the two and pleasures the first.

Hi, I installed your file today but when ever I try to start Sims4 with it installed I get a errror mesaage saying it can't start because the file is corrupt. I used the password when I unzipped files. I would really like to be able to use these with Wicked woohoo. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

can somebody rehost his file in a zip please?

Mike doesn't seem to be listening.

The file haven´t any problem, I download in this moment and extract with Winar withouth problems. Have you got a Winar or 7zip? Do you try download with other internet navigator how "google chorme" or others? (Some times its fault of navigator)

PS: This isn´t a .ZIP file,  it  is a .RAR file, these are different formats of compressión. Surely with  "Winzip" you can´t extract a rar file (with winar you can extract both formats, zip and rar)

I've attempted to unRAR the file plenty of times, I want it in a zip. it keeps coming out broken.

I don't know why the mike24 animations never works for me.

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. If this file is a mod please remove it and try again.  If not, please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

/Users/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WW_mike24_Animations.package

[60c399f9:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]

:o

Hi! My wife and I just installed Wicked Whims and are really enjoying your animations. They're so fluid, and so detailed!

We have one request (or I guess a 4 part request) for when you start working on threesomes!

It's an animation which begins with one woman on her back, legs draped off the side of the bed, with another woman on top, sitting on her pelvis and leaned forward to kiss passionately, occasionally fondling each other. Second part invites a man to join in, who thrusts his penis between the women's vaginas, third part he takes one of the two while pleasuring the other, and fourth part he takes the other of the two and pleasures the first.

Thanks. At the moment not work in threesome.. I will do it more later.

Cant find your lesbians animations.

Not aviable yet.

Can u please Upload The the blowjob climax please + i have problem with the ground Vaginal 

You can get in my patreon account for early access to some animations.

Hi, I installed your file today but when ever I try to start Sims4 with it installed I get a errror mesaage saying it can't start because the file is corrupt. I used the password when I unzipped files. I would really like to be able to use these with Wicked woohoo. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

can somebody rehost his file in a zip please?

Mike doesn't seem to be listening.

The file haven´t any problem, I download in this moment and extract with Winar withouth problems. Have you got a Winar or 7zip? Do you try download with other internet navigator how "google chorme" or others? (Some times its fault of navigator)

PS: This isn´t a .ZIP file,  it  is a .RAR file, these are different formats of compressión. Surely with  "Winzip" you can´t extract a rar file (with winar you can extract both formats, zip and rar)

I've attempted to unRAR the file plenty of times, I want it in a zip. it keeps coming out broken.

Are you sure you put correct password?  "mike24" and use with Winar program for extract.

I didn't get an update its the same. The files are BOTH TGZ

Are you sure you put correct password?  "mike24" and use Winar program for extract. There isnt a .ZIP is a .RAR.  There isnt any problem with the files of download.

Hello everybody !

People, help: This is all the writing that is needed for animation mode "TURBODRIVER". I went to the link but it was not there - this file is not present. Can somebody give a working link to download TURBODRIVER - mod?

Ask to Turbodriver in his topic

I don't know why the mike24 animations never works for me.

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. If this file is a mod please remove it and try again.  If not, please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

/Users/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WW_mike24_Animations.package

[60c399f9:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]

:o

Its not my fault, maybe could be a problem with Wicked Whims  or  maybe you need  a correct update for sims 4. I dont know. The files work correclty withouth problems.

Hey, just wanted to say that yours and Amra72's animations are easily the best I've ever seen in The Sims 4! The level of fluidity is just unreal, and the expressions and sounds are flawless! Thanks for doing what you do!

I asked Amra this a little while ago, and I wanted to ask you, too. I've seen some of your Sims 3 animations (through your signature), and they are absolutely amazing. Now, I noticed that the lesbian face sitting animations that are in progress for Sims 4 is actually already available in Sims 3. Did you simply transfer the animations from 3 to 4? If you did, is the process easy enough to where you could transfer your other Sims 3 animations? You've done positions in Sims 3 that I would absolutely LOVE to see in Sims 4, but I don't know how difficult it is to port them over. I mean, I know breast jiggle physics don't exist in Sims 4, but are there other complications that make transferring animations from one game to another too tedious?

Great work regardless. Just curious, is all.

Hey, just wanted to say that yours and Amra72's animations are easily the best I've ever seen in The Sims 4! The level of fluidity is just unreal, and the expressions and sounds are flawless! Thanks for doing what you do!

I asked Amra this a little while ago, and I wanted to ask you, too. I've seen some of your Sims 3 animations (through your signature), and they are absolutely amazing. Now, I noticed that the lesbian face sitting animations that are in progress for Sims 4 is actually already available in Sims 3. Did you simply transfer the animations from 3 to 4? If you did, is the process easy enough to where you could transfer your other Sims 3 animations? You've done positions in Sims 3 that I would absolutely LOVE to see in Sims 4, but I don't know how difficult it is to port them over. I mean, I know breast jiggle physics don't exist in Sims 4, but are there other complications that make transferring animations from one game to another too tedious?

Thanks SexyGamer. Well, we can´t export TS3´s animations to TS4 because they have differents RIGS... Its impositble. (With the same RIGS we can do it but not with different RIGS). 

Im repeating some animations of S3 for  S4  because I know how do it and I dont need break my head thinking how do it., but I making again from the beginning.

Thanks SexyGamer. Well, we can´t export TS3´s animations to TS4 because they have differents RIGS... Its impositble. (With the same RIGS we can do it but not with different RIGS). 

Im repeating some animations of S3 for  S4  because I know how do it and I dont need break my head thinking how do it., but I making again from the beginning.

Ah, yeah I figured it was gonna be a rigging issue. If it was all easy-peasy I'm sure you would've done it by now, lol. Well I still hope to see more of your Sims 3 animations make it to Sims 4 because again, they're amazing!

Not sure if I did it right but so far there's only 3 animations I have and no sound. I can't tell if this is all there is so far or if I'm doing something wrong. Could someone help a little bird out please? 

And as for the guy who made these, they are kick-ass! You're amazing dude! Thank you for sharing these with us!

Maybe you dont have the last update of SIms 4 but I dont know, there isn´t any problem with my files. Sorry I cant help you.

Hello Please make an option for gay people please can you just have a gay version about the animation which is no Vaginal option you will just put anal one?

There is an option for doggy on bed and blowjob bed and floor...  However you can "disable the gender restriction" on settings.

So Mike which vaginal animations are getting a climax. Missionary, cowgirl, or doggystyle first? Not sure if you animators have to designate them as climax to work because in my game sex goes on and on even though the settings are set to climax=end sex and the duration is overridden to 30 seconds per animation.

Not aviable yet mine climax animations.

:shy:Can You Explain How To Install This Mod or can I Download it through apple I donated money supporting this I am a big fan I like it. 

You need the "Whicked Whims" mod, you can get here in this forum. Them, you need extract the winar file into your carpet mod (and wicked whims too) in My documents/electronic arts/sims4/mods....