[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Oh damn I thought they were out.Never the less I cannot wait for it.

They look lovely and no offense to shiro but mike's look better

Can any gender do this or is it only F/F?

Stage 1 and 2 look like they'd look off on males but wickedwoohoo can toggle to let you use any sex for any pose if you want to

At the moment is only for F/F because in the stage 01 & 02 she is masturbating and the hand for masturbate It would look bad on males. But you can use as you like with option "GENDER RESTRICTIONS", you can use all animations as you want, M/M, F/M or F/F.

At the moment is only for F/F because in the stage 01 & 02 she is masturbating and the hand for masturbate It would look bad on males. But you can use as you like with option "GENDER RESTRICTIONS", you can use all animations as you want, M/M, F/M or F/F.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say :blush:

It's been close to a month since an update, So dont hold your breath. The other animation creators seem to release weekly.

Quality over quantity, most of the animators for TS4 are still new. They have a lot of work to do before they're Amra, Mike, and L666 quality. Mike releases about a new update a month or when he feels they're ready I think? Plus like I said TS4 animators need work still, we have very few good animations so far. Sims 4 animations are quantity over quality while Sims 3 are quality over quantity. Then again that's because Sims 3 adult mods have been around longer, the animators were few and improved over time. L666-Lady666-Lord666-or whatever she calls herself now, Amra72, and MIke24 are the only actual animators around during KW (Mike joined later though) and are the only ones still around. I do see potential though in these new animators for WW, they just need to keep trying and eventually will be making some nice quality stuff.

It's been close to a month since an update, So dont hold your breath. The other animation creators seem to release weekly.

Quality over quantity, most of the animators for TS4 are still new. They have a lot of work to do before they're Amra, Mike, and L666 quality. Mike releases about a new update a month or when he feels they're ready I think? Plus like I said TS4 animators need work still, we have very few good animations so far. Sims 4 animations are quantity over quality while Sims 3 are quality over quantity. Then again that's because Sims 3 adult mods have been around longer, the animators were few and improved over time. L666-Lady666-Lord666-or whatever she calls herself now, Amra72, and MIke24 are the only actual animators around during KW (Mike joined later though) and are the only ones still around. I do see potential though in these new animators for WW, they just need to keep trying and eventually will be making some nice quality stuff.

Yeah I would rather wait to have a better animation mikes and Amra72.

Making an animation and checking before it is released is being cautious I guess

Better take time and release quality stuff. 

Besides Mike is not missing, he just posted yesterday  :)

Making an animation and checking before it is released is being cautious I guess

I'm just excited that you have so any people trying to learn. This can only help things as far as I'm concerned. In talking with Lady666/Lord666/L666 she told me her first animation took her like two weeks and it was so robotic. Look at what she's putting out now. People might not agree but I feel you can never have enough cooks in the kitchen. Before there was Amra, Mike and Lady all we had for Sims 3 was XTC's mod so I'm willing to be patient while they learn.

I will try upload new updates all months but I dont know how many time take to do  animations for other creator, for me, take me a lot time and too Im working in "Sims 3"  animations.

Thanks Darkeking! Im a perfeccionist and I love the little details... the little details make better animations. Not all mine animations have a good quality because I need too inspiration but I will trying to do better.  

PS: I love the work of the rest of creators!

Better take time and release quality stuff. 

Besides Mike is not missing, he just posted yesterday  :)

Thanks Squalt! 

Thanks! :=)

INCOMING:

FaceSitting STAGE 03:

I love em mike you know how to make em.Are these coming at the end of the month or couple months later =) ?

I dont know exactly but all months normally I upload new updates here.

Im working in Sims 3 and it take me a lot time yet.

support as Disclaimer FaceSitting and Masturbation On Bed animations do not appear me anywhere.

support as Disclaimer FaceSitting and Masturbation On Bed animations do not appear me anywhere.

those photos are only pre-release teasers of what he“s currently working on.

As said Misfit these animations  are pre-release teaser, will be upload more later, dont worry about this. But if you can get now, check my patreon account.

mike!!!! i freaking love your animations!!! i swear, you make the game much better, (you too turbodriver)... but i have a request for you. what about lesbian scissoring and fingering (i know amra is coming up with more fingering animations but still.)? i bet that would look hot in game. who is with me? :D

Well, if you play mine animations for SIms 3, my first animations was a Lesbians tribadism and.. i love lesbians and of course I will do it in Sims 4.

:heart: bellas y perfectas animaciones 

Gracias Alicia! 

excuse me but what does it mean climax in French

thank you 

I dont know, sorry.

I couldn't get this to download it may be my network thought you should know though

Try with other navigtor of internet, firefox, chrome, explorer....  

FINAL STAGES INCOMING...

Blowjob On Bed - STAGE 04 - CLIMAX - GIF

tn_imagen01.jpg

Are you a girl Mike ?

Your animations is so sweet

No offense in my comment.. OK

LOL

Dont worry,Im not offend.

Im not a girl... I think so (but I would not mind xD). You are a genius making awesome animations, and your style is more hard, well I love hard and soft styles, and I want to offer more soft animations but more later I want to do hard animations too.

Im still learn to make animations... I spend too much time studying the movements and making a simple animation. I see your job and you are very faster making animations (amazing animations), how many time take to do one animation more or less?

PS: I love your lesbians animations in both games!

-----------------------------

Here a Preview in NaughtiMachinima:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19450/sims-4-blowjob-climax

OK I think Monthly was putting it lightly, now going on 40 days, how about an update of what you have completed ?

He just did, you'll find it one page back :)

Also, animation is difficult and time consuming (and this not just coming from someone who is new/terrible at it, but having worked closely for several years with people who animate). A little patience and gratitude goes a long way, we're not owed anything at any time by these animators, who give us awesome content for free.

OK I think Monthly was putting it lightly, now going on 40 days, how about an update of what you have completed ?

Also, animation is difficult and time consuming (and this not just coming from someone who is new/terrible at it, but having worked closely for several years with people who animate). A little patience and gratitude goes a long way, we're not owed anything at any time by these animators, who give us awesome content for free.

Eloquently put...

I can not get your password to work it keeps saying corrupted or wrong password.

There isn´t any problem with the file.  Only need to put "mike24" nothing more. If you have problem maybe you need other program for extract how "Winar" or "7zip".

Exactly 32 days... Well I put updates all months (normally), but I dont have a date exactly, normally early month but could be more later. Its my time. But dont worry, I will upload soon an update.  ;)

Thanks. Well, for me, take me a lot time. I need study the movements and think how i can do it... And then its trial and error, many times I need rework or restart an animation from the beginning.

Do you or Amra plan on single Sim animations soon? Would be great to get some basic masturbation ones going till WW gets some object resources ready for dildos and stuff. That is unless you two are both waiting for objects.

Ive made some singles animations  on bed for girl. I want to do some  more for Couch. For men maybe I will do it more later I dont know.