[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

keep good work mike

Thanks!  Well I did a spooning animations that inspiring by yours spooning animation for SIms 3... That animation its perfect!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65964-sims-4-wip-amra72s-sex-animation-for-wickedwhims/?p=1678819

(Your spooning for bed and session on table coffee  are your best animations in my opinion, simply are perfect movements) 

TS4_Spoon_Bed_01.gif

PS: I need rework the hand movement of my animation its a little unrealistic movement, I will do it

Hello! Your job is super! Please tell me there is a climax here? Works in the spoiler that will be? Or is there in this update? For earlier thanks a lot for the answer !!! :blush:

At the moment not aviable the climax animations only for patrons to early access, but dont worry, I wll add soon some climax stages  in the next public release... in a few days.

Guest Redabyss

Know what mike? Probably I'm going to support you again on Patreon XD

Only can say... thank you so much!! any help is very welcome!

No worries. Got kind of bored of TS3, and the fact that no one is currently supporting the game was kinda depressing me. So I said why not?

Anyway, if I pledge 50$, starting at the end of December, I'm able to request 2 animations the very moment I start to pledge, right?

sorry, I do not see your animations in my game :( why? Does it coincide with other animations?

Explain a little more your problem. Do you installed correctly? Do you have the latest version of game? Maybe could be aproblem with Wicked Whims mos.

Know what mike? Probably I'm going to support you again on Patreon XD

Only can say... thank you so much!! any help is very welcome!

No worries. Got kind of bored of TS3, and the fact that no one is currently supporting the game was kinda depressing me. So I said why not?

Anyway, if I pledge 50$, starting at the end of December, I'm able to request 2 animations the very moment I start to pledge, right?

Yes but probably the last days of month I can´t do  request in the same month, its better  do it request with time (its a little right time, but if I can´t finish in the same month, will be finish in the next month). 

I have one last question: are you going to accept to do FMF animation? Holy balls, TS4 is awesome. I missed the hell lol

I will work in threesome soon!

Will the couch animation have a climax before public release? Also happy thanksgiving if you partake in it. :angel:

Couch climax finishing... but the public release is here now!  ;) 

awesome work mike24 :heart:

Thanks

Guest Redabyss

I have one last question: are you going to accept to do FMF animation? Holy balls, TS4 is awesome. I missed the hell lol

I will work in threesome soon!

Will the couch animation have a climax before public release? Also happy thanksgiving if you partake in it. :angel:

Couch climax finishing... but the public release is here now!  ;) 

awesome work mike24 :heart:

Thanks

I started pledging 5$ again so that I can download the sweet stuff beforehead, and as I said on Patreon, you improved a lot my friend. I love your climax animations (and, in general, I love WW's idea of climax section). Hopefully the first of next month I will be first in line to pledge 50$, probably gonna request FMF footjob and stuff! Have a great day and keep up your great work my friend!

P.S.: can you make the 50$ pledging tier "reserved" for me? XD

I started pledging 5$ again so that I can download the sweet stuff beforehead, and as I said on Patreon, you improved a lot my friend. I love your climax animations (and, in general, I love WW's idea of climax section). Hopefully the first of next month I will be first in line to pledge 50$, probably gonna request FMF footjob and stuff! Have a great day and keep up your great work my friend!

Thank you so much Rebadyss!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Animations UPDATE 25-11-2016 :

-Blowjob On Floor - Climax (Final stage)

-Blowjob On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Missionary On Bed - Stage 04

-Missionary On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Doggy On Bed - Stage 05

-Doggy On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Cowgirl On Bed - Stage 03

-Cowgirl On Bed - Stage 04

PREVIEWS

Movies Climax: (click on Image)
BJ_CLimax.jpg  Preview_JPG.jpg  Doggy_Climax.jpg  Missionary_CLIMAX.jpg

Gifs Normal Stages:

TS4_Doggy_Bed_ST5_02.gif Classic_Missionary_08.gif

TS4_Cowgirl_04.gif TS4_Cowgirl_02.gif

Thank you so much Rebadyss!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added Animations UPDATE 25-11-2016 :

-Blowjob On Floor - Climax (Final stage)

-Blowjob On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Missionary On Bed - Stage 04

-Missionary On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Doggy On Bed - Stage 05

-Doggy On Bed - Climax (Final stage)

-Cowgirl On Bed - Stage 03

-Cowgirl On Bed - Stage 04

PREVIEWS

Movies Climax: (click on Image)
BJ_CLimax.jpg  Preview_JPG.jpg  Doggy_Climax.jpg  Missionary_CLIMAX.jpg

Gifs Normal Stages:

TS4_Doggy_Bed_ST5_02.gif Classic_Missionary_08.gif

TS4_Cowgirl_04.gif TS4_Cowgirl_02.gif

Thank you Mike! Amazing work!