[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

I have a bug on "Missionary on Bed 02". The animation is looped and blocks the rest of the animations. I realized after a while, I thought it was a bit too long, so I clicked on the bed to change the animation manually, but the option "Woohoo" did not appear , Only the settings available. That's where I saw something was wrong. I had to use the command "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" to stop them because even canceling the action in the bar did not stop the animation.

I then search in the list of animations to which it corresponds, and unfortunately it is yours ^^

I tested the other animations in "Missionary on Bed", and none have this problem. Only the "Missionary on Bed 02" creates a loop.

I have a bug on "Missionary on Bed 02". The animation is looped and blocks the rest of the animations. I realized after a while, I thought it was a bit too long, so I clicked on the bed to change the animation manually, but the option "Woohoo" did not appear , Only the settings available. That's where I saw something was wrong. I had to use the command "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" to stop them because even canceling the action in the bar did not stop the animation.

Ā 

I then search in the list of animations to which it corresponds, and unfortunately it is yours ^^

Ā 

I tested the other animations in "Missionary on Bed", and none have this problem. Only the "Missionary on Bed 02" creates a loop.

Ā 

I have the same problem, only with Mike24 "Missionary in Bed 01" and "02" the mod fails in an infinite loop and I must stop action by resetting family.
Anyone else has this issue?

Thank you for all your work!

:)Ā 

Ā 

Amazing work as always Mike! Keep up with it!!

:)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When do you expect to make a public release?

I dont know... But two weeks ago I uploaded an update and only 3 people thanked me, its a little frustrating. But surely the last week of this month I will upload a new update.

Ā 

Sorry, thanks for the update and keep up the good work!

Ā 

Dont worry, I put here my work for all people and I dont expect nothing in return, but obviusly the creatros like the people appreciate our work. Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

More people have this problem... At the moment I dont know why... I look in XML and its right and also i look into the clips with S4S and I think so its right too. I dont know if its mine Ā error or is a problem with Wicked mod. I need study more this issue.

Ā 

Sexy as usual Mike24Ā  :P, especially that newest spoon animationsĀ 

Thanks Razzor!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have the same problem, only with Mike24 "Missionary in Bed 01" and "02" the mod fails in an infinite loop and I must stop action by resetting family.

Ā 

More people have this problem... At the moment I dont know why... I look in XML and its right and also i look into the clips with S4S and I think so its right too. I dont know if its mine Ā error or is a problem with Wicked mod. I need study more this issue.

Ā 

Hi Mike, I would just like to thank your work, all these lovely animations, and future incoming updates.Ā  :cool:Ā I subscribed on your patreon because of the climax animations. CheersĀ  :heart:

Thanks Doraleus... Spoon climax already!

Ā 

when i try to extract Ā Ā WW_mike24_LL 25-10-16 Ā  and Ā Ā WW_mike24_LL Ā  30-08-16 it says i need a password.......wtf? please help

Ā 

Ā 

mike24

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I've switched off the "Missionary on bed 02" and when I playing with "Missionary on bed 01" and it's time to change animation autonomously ( to "Missionary on bed 03" I guess ).....then my game breaks, my sim is standing on bed and she continues with the same animation.

I tell you, if this can help to find the issue. I posted this issue also in Turbo's patreon in case he can give any idea.....

Damm, these are my favourites animation at all....please let me know if I can help.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I've switched off the "Missionary on bed 02" and when I playing with "Missionary on bed 01" and it's time to change animation autonomously ( to "Missionary on bed 03" I guess ).....then my game breaks, my sim is standing on bed and she continues with the same animation.

I tell you, if this can help to find the issue. I posted this issue also in Turbo's patreon in case he can give any idea.....

Damm, these are my favourites animation at all....please let me know if I can help.

Ā 

I want to solve this issue because "Missionary" its a classic. But when I play, works for me withouth problems and I cant understand where is the error. Would be a problem into the clips but as I said before, I dont know if its my fault or not. Thanks for your interest!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I figured it out and responded to you what was the problem on Patreon. And I informed Mike about this too, he will most likely release a fixed package for that at some point.

Do you have any idea who could help you 'unlock' breast movement? Cuz its getting hard to enjoy things without jiggle. I mean big breast women are like Barbie static right now and it makes them feel useless so I make all women petite. :'(

Ā 

I have the same question! It would be awesome if the animators could crack that problem...

Do you have any idea who could help you 'unlock' breast movement? Cuz its getting hard to enjoy things without jiggle. I mean big breast women are like Barbie static right now and it makes them feel useless so I make all women petite. :'(

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have the same question! It would be awesome if the animators could crack that problem...

Ā 

Sorry, at the moment nothing... But Im sure this can be solved in the future.

Ā 

Thank you for all your work!

:)Ā 

Ā 

Amazing work as always Mike! Keep up with it!!

:)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When do you expect to make a public release?

I dont know... But two weeks ago I uploaded an update and only 3 people thanked me, its a little frustrating. But surely the last week of this month I will upload a new update.

Ā 

Sorry, thanks for the update and keep up the good work!

Ā 

Dont worry, I put here my work for all people and I dont expect nothing in return, but obviusly the creatros like the people appreciate our work. Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sexy as usual Mike24Ā  :P, especially that newest spoon animationsĀ 

Thanks Razzor!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Mike, I would just like to thank your work, all these lovely animations, and future incoming updates.Ā  :cool:Ā I subscribed on your patreon because of the climax animations. CheersĀ  :heart:

Thanks Doraleus... Spoon climax already!

Ā 

when i try to extract Ā Ā WW_mike24_LL 25-10-16 Ā  and Ā Ā WW_mike24_LL Ā  30-08-16 it says i need a password.......wtf? please help

Ā 

Ā 

mike24

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

---------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Now "Spoon Climax" aviable for early access on Patreon:

Ā 

wmplayer_2016_11_14_10_02_49_60.png

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20549/sims-4-spoon-climax

Ā 

Thanks but that doesn't help fix my problem

Thanks but that doesn't help fix my problem

Ā 

You said you needed a password, right? Click the little box that says "show" next to the spoiler. That's the password. Enter it EXACTLY how you see it, and it should extract like normal.

Ā 

It's also right there on the download page in big green font.

do i need to download all 3 package files or just the latest?

Just the latest

Ā 

As I said before:

Ā 

Ā 

mike24

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yay! A new woohoo location! Looks awesome, Mike! Can't wait!

Thanks Sexygamer!

Ā 

Thanks Mike. New animations look great!

:=)

Ā 

So you're working on one location at a time? Make a bunch of animations for one spot then move onto another?

Yes. First bed (here I will back later because I want to do a Reverse-Cowgirl on Bed). Second floor (here I need to do more animations, I will back later) Now its the turn of Couch, well Ā I will work in lying animations for large sofas (three places) and Ā sitting animations for loveseat (two places)... Them I suppose I will work in tables or counters Im still not decided. (In tables there are too many different tables so is so hard work). Them showers or windows ( also in showeres there are Ā more options, bath, shower and jacuzzi)

Ā 

PS: Its important to do an organized job for a good project.