creeposaurus

Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

whoa, you work fast Funnybizness! I really hope that these animations end up in a mod somehow. Since I use defeat in game, letting my companions get raped in combat poses a fatal risk to them ( I use your animation replacer despite not being able to align them properly so far) and this impalement animation would be a great fatality animation to add to the theme. Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks man its greatly appreciated. Yeah I wish someone made a mod that added all of my animations bc the only way I can get them in my game is by replacing the ones I don't use. The non rough ones lol I will make many more trust me. The only reason I started animating was bc I wanted "taboo" animations lol stay brutal :)

There's a detailed guide in FNIS how to do it, in short:

You make a esp in creation kit like FunnyBizness.esp or whatever filename you want

You dump all the animations into 1 directory in meshes/actors/character/animations/FunnyBizness/

------------------------------------------------------------------

then you make a text file for FNIS FNIS_FunnyBizness_List.txt in that dir which will have the animations FunnyBizness for example

b  FBimp1orsomething impaled1.hkx

'FBimp1orsomething is whatever name you want the animation to be called

'For paired animations you'll put them into a text file starting with pa instead of b

------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you run FNIS_for_modders, it'll make a behavior file in another dir

Then you run FNIS_for_users

Now with your esp enable in the launcher(or elsewhere) you can start the game and type in console

player.sae FBimp1orsomething

and that will play the animation

I'm a little new and I followed these steps and got it to work by using the sae command.

Now I would like

1) to add in the pole (currently, the animation is just done mid air).

2) to go through all four steps of the animation (currently, it just plays the same animation)

Could I get a little help on what to do next or tips on what section of the FNIS guide to read?

Also, is there a way to preview the animations in the creation kit?

My player wants a castration mod soooo bad!!!!  I would like to see a Hunt Club.  If it could be one of the Yarl's that would be cool.  Where the player can hunt others or be hunted.  But in like since to Namira's Goat there would be a castration knife.  Perhaps a torture item or two. 

The knife could be used to send some of the Vigilants back home without their gear.  You all are on the right track.  I have been playing with the creation kit but have way too little experience to pull it off. 

Vigilants of Stendarr combined with Prison Overhaul keep my player where there is almost a pursuit.  She can occasionally enslave one with PAH but it would be  so great if she could collect their junk and display it as a trophy.

The device of doom has tattooed her.  Ready for revenge!!!!  Castration!!!!

All these ideas are nice...

So, are you planning a mod for that ?

Amputation, castration, impalement, etc...

For castration, I have an idea : use the erect meshe armor for some nud emale mod on the nexus, and use blender or 3dsmax to make the castrate version.

And a keyword to avoid player to use his argument, of course, like the belt act in devious devices.

I made a request on SOS but they turned me down cold one time.  With nothing but respect, I had thought that they might be able to make a few models and an add on that could be executed.  Something like a no ball, stubby, just thought I would shred it for fun, the tip gone.  Okay, you get the sick idea.  If nothing else take it just as the sick humor of what this fantastic site gets as membership.  Only the best!!!!  Once again, I appreciate the great things you modders do such as, "From the Deeps". 

I have been trying to mod a bit and working with the creation kit has been really difficult.  

I made a request on SOS but they turned me down cold one time.  With nothing but respect, I had thought that they might be able to make a few models and an add on that could be executed.  Something like a no ball, stubby, just thought I would shred it for fun, the tip gone.  Okay, you get the sick idea.  If nothing else take it just as the sick humor of what this fantastic site gets as membership.  Only the best!!!!  Once again, I appreciate the great things you modders do such as, "From the Deeps". 

I have been trying to mod a bit and working with the creation kit has been really difficult.  

So, don't use SOS : it can be very difficult to adapt.

Armors are simpler to design and use.

Like that :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

The body meshe can also be used as an armor (it's the way the game use for the draugr armors : in fact, it's a "skin", but registered as an armor in CK).

So, you use that meshe for an armor, told to somebody to use blender or something like taht for the castrated version( ZAZ can help you, he helped me for the Ascended sleeper mask).

Castration need a script (like the knifes in Namira goat), but the effet is simple : it's add and force to equip the armor on the NPC (or the player). The keywords (like unstrippable, quest item, etc...) will make sure the armor will be be lest during sex act or removeitems scripts.

Of course, you will need a debug script : a warlock wo can made the dick regrow...

Heard you guys like this stuff tongue.png

*GIFs*

Oh my gosh, that's lovely. So much detail, too. Are those slash marks on her legs cuz she's holding them with her claws? And his dick is green because her blood is green? That's amazing.

Yes XD hard not to get clawed by those things. Her blood isnt green, only that part has greenish goo tongue.png

Posted webms here if you want to see them in bigger ^^ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/page-25?do=findComment&comment=1490255

Heard you guys like this stuff tongue.png

*GIFs*

Oh my gosh, that's lovely. So much detail, too. Are those slash marks on her legs cuz she's holding them with her claws? And his dick is green because her blood is green? That's amazing.

Yes XD hard not to get clawed by those things. Her blood isnt green, only that part has greenish goo tongue.png

Posted webms here if you want to see them in bigger ^^ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/page-25?do=findComment&comment=1490255

Damn it Vivi you and your amazing talents lol ok so I will be re-doing some guro animations now that I can make smoother realistic moving animations. Hopefully your characters like them lol Stay brutal! :P

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Care to share some screens with us?

Here ya go lol

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-22-28-68.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-26-00-00.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-38-34-61.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-40-42-83.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-43-36-31.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-45-53-00.png

Hi there. Hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you add cum textures to the zdd meshes? I'm pretty new to modding and don't know all the available tools to do this kind of thing.

Yup thats what i did got my basement full of chicks on pikes and slaves chained up lol

Care to share some screens with us?

Here ya go lol

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-22-28-68.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-26-00-00.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-38-34-61.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-40-42-83.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-43-36-31.png

attachicon.gifTESV_2015-06-16_00-45-53-00.png

Hi there. Hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you add cum textures to the zdd meshes? I'm pretty new to modding and don't know all the available tools to do this kind of thing.

I use Gimp. Its like photoshop and its free :)

Wondering, has anyone made a cannibal mod that has body parts in the menu?  Can't find such a thing but I know I saw a screen shot with boobs in the inventory menu... not sure where.  Something similar to uterus eater from FONV is what I'm looking for... only with more body parts and maybe... gore.

I think you are referring to Namirra's Goat.  It was modified a while back.  You buy custom knives used to process the victim from a girl in Whiterun.  I want to make a cannibalism mod but cannot get the Autodesk software since I use Autocad.  I cannot get in as a student and the software costs is outrageous otherwise.  Well, sorry but I think I answered your query.  I want to make a castration mod but have failed to get set up for software.

Found these pics the other day on some japanese site for skyrim screenshots. anyone know what mod this is?

Can be found in here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

Wow... these will be perfect for my SexBot player start!

I had the same idea.... for TID too (Pure falmer breeding slaves... yes, a farm, in the mutator sewers, where slaves whitout armes and legs, and a reproduction schedule, insiminated by falmers). Can also be good for partiallty butchered slaves.