Sorry for strange question, but how can I know, what I have to write to console to get it? I'm totally new in FO4 and it's mods, so don't know anything.

So how to get it in the game? By console? What should I input then? THX

Type, "help collar 4" and/or "help ankle 4" and/or "help wrist 4" (without the "") to find the IDs of the ones you want.

They will be listed above the input box and you can use the "page up" and "page down" keys on your keyboard to scroll the list.

Then type "player.additem (ID here) 1" to place it in you inventory, replacing (ID here) with the ID of the one you want, (again without the "" or the ())  also note that the 1 at the end is the quantity you want so if you want 2 put 2.

THX man!

Dude... this is awesome! 

Thanks for the effort - somehow I didn't see this when it got released!

Just tested them and they look great.

Edit: Just had a look and honestly, we should be able to get the collar swaps done with Modifications for the workbench.

Have a look at the MiningHelmet_Mod_Property_X Mods in the Object Mod category. They come in all colors and use a function named pwMaterialSwaps to designate a new Material for the collar. Might be worth a shot! :)

Edit 2: Just tested it. Absolutely possible - works like a charm. Using MaterialSwaps.

Sorry for strange question, but how can I know, what I have to write to console to get it? I'm totally new in FO4 and it's mods, so don't know anything.

So how to get it in the game? By console? What should I input then? THX

Type, "help collar 4" and/or "help ankle 4" and/or "help wrist 4" (without the "") to find the IDs of the ones you want.

They will be listed above the input box and you can use the "page up" and "page down" keys on your keyboard to scroll the list.

Then type "player.additem (ID here) 1" to place it in you inventory, replacing (ID here) with the ID of the one you want, (again without the "" or the ())  also note that the 1 at the end is the quantity you want so if you want 2 put 2.

Got it, thanks!

Updated to V4 adding chastity belts.

Wow, they look great! And I've got a new question: it's okay if equipping belt unequips suit (from mod, but technically it's same with vaultsuit, I think)? In other words belts can only be equipped on naked body?

Wow, they look great! And I've got a new question: it's okay if equipping belt unequips suit (from mod, but technically it's same with vaultsuit, I think)? In other words belts can only be equipped on naked body?

The chastity belt has a body in the nif and takes up slot 32 (body), so you can wear other stuff with it but not anything that takes up slot 32 (like the vaultsuit).

Though i did have it on slot 55 but when i came to do the male version i found a lot of clipping... and without dismember set up, i can't hide parts of the mesh (like how it was in skyrim).

Though i just realised, i forgot to mention that the female works with bodyslide and the male uses EVB.

The chastity belt has a body in the nif and takes up slot 32 (body), so you can wear other stuff with it but not anything that takes up slot 32 (like the vaultsuit).

Though i did have it on slot 55 but when i came to do the male version i found a lot of clipping... and without dismember set up, i can't hide parts of the mesh (like how it was in skyrim).

Though i just realised, i forgot to mention that the female works with bodyslide and the male uses EVB.

What I did was add an alternate version that uses Slot 36 (underamor chest), and then deleted the body from the mesh.

The issue is that the game seems to automatically try to resize armors that are placed into certain biped slots (in an attempt to minimize potential clipping issues I presume). The underarmor biped slots are some of the ones that don't do this.

--------

By the way, and thoughts on maybe adding some kind of chastity corset or breast band to complete the ensemble? :]

I was thinking some kind of clasp that just hugs the user's breasts like a strapless bra would fit in good with the rest of the outfit. Somethime shaped sorta like this:

ST01-3.jpg

That would make a lot of sense with the general "clasp" design you've been going with imo. It could just be the kind of thing that has a single hinge and a clasp and is comprised of two pieces, a front plate and a back plate.

--------

I also added the blinking light effect that's used by Nuka World's (ug) "Shock Collars" to the collars on my end, since I think the effect is neat. I was expecting to have to try and copy complex ninode chains from the .nif, but for once Bethesda made it easy on me and all I had to do was add an already set up "art object" to the armors lol.

Of course if you did this it would require making Nuka World a master for this mod (which you man not wanna do), I just figured I'd mention it regardless. n.nU

What I did was add an alternate version that uses Slot 36 (underamor chest), and then deleted the body from the mesh.

The issue is that the game seems to automatically try to resize armors that are placed into certain biped slots (in an attempt to minimize potential clipping issues I presume). The underarmor biped slots are some of the ones that don't do this.

The clipping was simply the penis poking through, if i stretched the mesh to fit over it the result would look ridiculous, and like i said, without any dismember set up i had no way of hiding it.

With any luck a SOS equivalent will be made and take up a slot, so i can just use that slot to hide it without having to have the body in the nif.

The female one has no such problem, but since it uses the same Armour/AA as the male it needs to match or there would be no body when equipped.

By the way, and thoughts on maybe adding some kind of chastity corset or breast band to complete the ensemble? :]

I was thinking some kind of clasp that just hugs the user's breasts like a strapless bra would fit in good with the rest of the outfit. Somethime shaped sorta like this:

ST01-3.jpg

That would make a lot of sense with the general "clasp" design you've been going with imo. It could just be the kind of thing that has a single hinge and a clasp and is comprised of two pieces, a front plate and a back plate.

I did think of doing something like that when equipping all the pieces in game and it looking like it was missing it.

But then my thoughts turned to Body slide and how much of a pain it would be to get it working and looking good with it..

Maybe i'll give it a go and see how it pans out.

I also added the blinking light effect that's used by Nuka World's (ug) "Shock Collars" to the collars on my end, since I think the effect is neat. I was expecting to have to try and copy complex ninode chains from the .nif, but for once Bethesda made it easy on me and all I had to do was add an already set up "art object" to the armors lol.

Of course if you did this it would require making Nuka World a master for this mod (which you man not wanna do), I just figured I'd mention it regardless. n.nU

Good to know, but this is meant more as a modders resource so i would rather not add a reliance on a DLC for a blinking light just in case a modder who wants to use them does not want that reliance.

Though if they do then they can just add it themselves.

The clipping was simply the penis poking through, if i stretched the mesh to fit over it the result would look ridiculous, and like i said, without any dismember set up i had no way of hiding it.

With any luck a SOS equivalent will be made and take up a slot, so i can just use that slot to hide it without having to have the body in the nif.

The female one has no such problem, but since it uses the same Armour/AA as the male it needs to match or there would be no body when equipped.

Hmm, yeah I get ya then. I can't think of a way around that issue. :/

I did think of doing something like that when equipping all the pieces in game and it looking like it was missing it.

But then my thoughts turned to Body slide and how much of a pain it would be to get it working and looking good with it..

Maybe i'll give it a go and see how it pans out.

Hmm, you should be able to lock out specific sliders in BodySlide from being able to effect the mesh (zeroing the weights). If you just had the band be expanded or contracted by just one or two of the sliders (i.e. breast size), then it shouldn't distort *too* terribly I don't think.

I mean unless someone tried to use one of those body presets where the boobs are larger than the fucking torso. Then it may have distortion issues... >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you're aware, I noticed a tiny mistake in the folder structure for V4. The Tools folder contains two sub-folders: BodySlide and SliderSets. The SliderSets folder needs to be inside the BodySlide folder, otherwise the belt won't appear in bodyslide when trying to build it to our custom bodies. An easy fix on the user end, but thought you should know.

Thanks for your work on these. Really great stuff!

Just so you're aware, I noticed a tiny mistake in the folder structure for V4. The Tools folder contains two sub-folders: BodySlide and SliderSets. The SliderSets folder needs to be inside the BodySlide folder, otherwise the belt won't appear in bodyslide when trying to build it to our custom bodies. An easy fix on the user end, but thought you should know.

Thanks for your work on these. Really great stuff!

Heh, I forgot I fixed that on my end a long time ago and forgot to mention it here... n.nU

Do you mean the light on the collar? if so then i included 2 alts, red and green as well as the default yellow.

I never added them in to the esp but textures and material files are there.

If you want to change it yourself, the quickest way is to change the Collar_Yellow_G.dds (do note the G) in Data\textures\Collar.

You can either rename the red or green to "Collar_Yellow_G.dds" and replace it or open it up in PS, etc and change it to what ever colour you want (making sure to save it as Bc1 or DXT 1).

Do you mean the light on the collar? if so then i included 2 alts, red and green as well as the default yellow.

I never added them in to the esp but textures and material files are there.

If you want to change it yourself, the quickest way is to change the Collar_Yellow_G.dds (do note the G) in Data\textures\Collar.

You can either rename the red or green to "Collar_Yellow_G.dds" and replace it or open it up in PS, etc and change it to what ever colour you want (making sure to save it as Bc1 or DXT 1).

Oh excellent, thanks.

You can also change the texture yourself in like, 3 seconds - it's very easy.

I just opened them up GIMP, used that select all by color tool, and then painted in the color I wanted. Took me all of 20 seconds (literally).

Ha, you give me more credit than is due, what would take you 20 seconds would take me far longer. 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you SO much again for this great mod - it's a great addition for the community.

I implore you, PLEASE make a version that has a blinking light on the collar!  :-D  THAT would be very nice.  As well, various light colour options would be very cool.

Thanks again for your contribution and time.  Chat freely and I hope to hear from you.

• 4 years later...