[Sims 4] [WIP] Eksclusiv's Sex Animations for WickedWoohoo (Updated: 01.09.2016)

i just recently downloaded this yesterday and for some reason when i went to open my Sims 4 game, this popped up - 

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. If this file is a mod please remove it and try again.  If not, please repair or reinstall the game via Origin..

/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/.du..wWth6mSr0s/WW_Eksclusiv_Animations.package

but even when i removed the mod from the folder and even deleted it, this still pops up. i went through 2 hours of just downloading animations and i really don't want to trash the folder and start all over, but it's looking like my only option. i may be the only one experiencing this and if so, then something is hella wrong lol. 

On 8/19/2016 at 2:02 PM, Eksclusiv said:

Feedback is appreciated!

My Animations:

- Handjob on sofa (released: 19.08.2016) - Preview:

Hide contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif17.gif 

- Footjob in hottub (released: 19.08.2016; Perfect Patio Stuff Pack required) - Preview:

Hide contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif11.gif

- Handjob on the floor (released: 22.08.2016) - Preview: 

Hide contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif17.gif

- Footjob on bed (released: 27.08.2016/30.08.2016) - Preview:

Hide contents

2P:

Hide contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif11.gif

3P:

Hide contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif9.gif

Updated: Improved leg movement in 'Foodjob on bed' animation. If you wonder how you can trigger 3P animations - there you go:

- Choose Sim 1 and initiate 'Foodjob on bed 1' animation with Sim 2.

- When animation plays, keep Sim 1 as the active Sim and click on Sim 3.

- select: Wicked --> Woohoo --> 'ask to Join in...'

It's more or less just a proof of concept for myself. Not overly happy with the result, though.

If you want my models (female sims you see in the preview gifs) in your game just download "Sims 4 Models.rar" and extract files here: My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

Sims 4 Models.rar

WW_Eksclusiv_Animations.rar

the pictures that you uploaded are dead.

On 07/01/2018 at 6:39 PM, sikdope90 said:

boa

On 26/01/2018 at 4:56 AM, pobaseballin said:

akslldllsa

On 30/01/2018 at 8:09 AM, eart2628 said:

2 hours ago, hjgyj said:

bnjhmmmm

I'M A LITTLE BIT TIRED OF SEEING COMMENTS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME WASTE MY TIMES  WHEN I FOLLOW THREAD 

SOMEONE CAN MAKE THIS STOPPED ?    IS THIS LEGAL ACCOUNT ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymoreNot more passaword anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...