[Sims 4] [WIP] Eksclusiv's Sex Animations for WickedWoohoo (Updated: 01.09.2016)

I'm unsure whether I should use this or not, since the pics are gone. Can the be amended?

These animations are good. Download the package and don't worry about pics.

Okay. I'll take your word for it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem animation in the hot tub does not appear, try to call but there is no option. The other animations work me well, maybe I do something wrong, someone can help me?

No, you are not doing anything wrong. I guess you just have to wait for the public release of WickedWoohoo since your version does not support the category yet.

any idea why i can't see your pictures says the user is banned from posting pictures

I have a problem animation in the hot tub does not appear, try to call but there is no option. The other animations work me well, maybe I do something wrong, someone can help me?

No, you are not doing anything wrong. I guess you just have to wait for the public release of WickedWoohoo since your version does not support the category yet.

any idea why i can't see your pictures says the user is banned from posting pictures

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to add sounds to the animations? I do like sofa handjob animation but it is so quiet

Hey dude, I've noticed that the authors of some of these first animations haven't been back for a while,

You can add sounds of your choosing by using s4pe! TD has a tutorial for it in the WW page and it's quite easy to do :)

You can copy/paste sounds from other packages too if there are any in particular that you like :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...