[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

On 11/09/2016 at 9:50 PM, Amra72 said:

No problem at all

salut!

attention!!! Car il possible avec certain compresseur décompresseur  tel que Winrar ou 7-zip d'extraire quand meme le fichier!

pour décompresser convenablement l'archive vous devez impérativement entrer le mot de passe!

Vérifier que votre fichier ne pèse pas 0 ko

J'espère vous avoir aidé!

Ps

thank you everyone for your kind words :classic_smile:

Warning sensitive souls refrain

Reveal hidden contents

post-125769-0-41928300-1473623421_thumb.gif

Salut j'apprécie vraiment ton boulot tes animations  sont super bien faites en tout cas !^^

J'aimerai bien en faire aussi mais ça à l'air trop compliqué :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 4love10 said:

Will people stop resurrecting this thread until the author update is mod

This.

Look, I'm very excited for Amra's possible update, but you guys need to stop spamming the thread.

Amra's work is completely free, and he might as well not update. Spamming won't get you anything.

Instead of doing it, there should be more gratitude for what he has done so far.

1 hour ago, Redabyss said:

This.

Look, I'm very excited for Amra's possible update, but you guys need to stop spamming the thread.

Amra's work is completely free, and he might as well not update. Spamming won't get you anything.

Instead of doing it, there should be more gratitude for what he has done so far.

Exactly.

Keep calm and wait for it *meditating position*

Hey there, I have a question as a newbie to this place and wicked whims in general. It seems that Amar's animation.packages zip folder is password locked. I read his main post 3 times and read the txt that came with some of the other animations and didn't see the password written anywhere? Am I missing something or possibly overlooked something obvious?

On 4/8/2018 at 12:46 AM, RedAsuka said:

Hey there, I have a question as a newbie to this place and wicked whims in general. It seems that Amar's animation.packages zip folder is password locked. I read his main post 3 times and read the txt that came with some of the other animations and didn't see the password written anywhere? Am I missing something or possibly overlooked something obvious?

There is no password 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, vipersatine said:

so i downloaded everything.. and now my sims wont start. removed everything old etc. but its says some things are damaged...... how do i know which files are damaged? 

Start your Sims with only WW and it's addons, and then try adding some more CC in different folders like 1,2,3,4. 5-40 files each (Separate folders also helped me with crashes and performance.) and start relocating folders one by one. This way you can pinpoint the file that's making a mess, but before doing so try reinstalling or installing to a different folder or drive. If you could take a screenshot on the error we could offer more help. :smile: