1 hour ago, Amra72 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/

Hide contents

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
Sample315.webm

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package 

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

i Have this package in my mod folder but the tongue don't come out, it works only if i put as an accessory, any suggest?

43 minutes ago, radio_zombie said:

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package 

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

i Have this package in my mod folder but the tongue don't come out, it works only if i put as an accessory, any suggest?

Heu, no! Sorry! Ask to autobanned the author of this mod maybe help you!

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Guest Zheur said:

I apologize for bombarding your thread. I won't post in here again sorry.

Think Zheur was only trying to be useful, I'm sure you meant no disrespect, people shouldn't keep posting problems here. but she's closed her account? :cry:

Nice work on the new stuff! It's always an education :heart:

5 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Think Zheur was only trying to be useful, I'm sure you meant no disrespect, people shouldn't keep posting problems here. but she's closed her account? :cry:

Nice work on the new stuff! It's always an education :heart:

Thanks!

I present my apologies to zheur, but yesterday i have an bad day!

Guys, for the boobies and tong and penis to be functioning, is necessary your mod folder have: Everything that is on AZMODAN AP Rig FILES, NANDONG FILES, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THE WICKED WHIMS FILES, ALSO TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis, Well, at least, that's what works for me. The floating tongue happened to me when i deleted NANDOG Files. I hope i can help somehow!

4 hours ago, aynasm said:

Guys, for the boobies and tong and penis to be functioning, is necessary your mod folder have: Everything that is on AZMODAN AP Rig FILES, NANDONG FILES, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THE WICKED WHIMS FILES, ALSO TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis, Well, at least, that's what works for me. The floating tongue happened to me when i deleted NANDOG Files. I hope i can help somehow!

You no longer need Azmodan's rig, it's included in WickedWhims and will conflict with each other. Just leave TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis, Nandong files and WickedWhims files.

When I add Amra_AP file, and Amra's NAP file, the package conflict detector shows me potential conflict. Any way to make these 2 files compatible?

I remember previous description of the animations on the first post said it was ok to have both, but since AP file got updated to version 0.2, it was removed. 

2 hours ago, coremailrx8 said:

When I add Amra_AP file, and Amra's NAP file, the package conflict detector shows me potential conflict. Any way to make these 2 files compatible?

I remember previous description of the animations on the first post said it was ok to have both, but since AP file got updated to version 0.2, it was removed. 

When using the conflict detector it will always give false alarm for animation packages but it's safe to ignore, it only shows that way as they use the same resources but not in a way that causes a problem,

You can use both Amra files together safely