[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

right...I took another users advice and used firefox...it also downloaded correctly with firefox...

ohh and thanks for the anims Amra72

trying to download these...but it downloads as a "solitare theme".....???

Same here... :(

Kind of figured out why...It's because I was using Microsoft Edge. Weird. Downloaded Chrome and got the right file :)

WOOO! These Animation are so smooth and entertaining! Especially the sims voices during the scenes spice up the whole sex act!

So glad you're making new animations for TS4,

I'd like to ask only one thing though, if you are planning to add some "rubbing between thighs" poses like the ones you did in TS3, you know as some kind of standing penetration teaser/starter.

Cheers! Now we only need a slow motion mod :P

I am having issues when staging with Doggy side Double Bed.  The animations never seem to transition from Doggy side Bed 5 to Doggy side Bed Climax.  Anyone else having this issue?  The animations always seem to skip Climax and go back to teasing.  Also, if I try to manually choose Climax it does teasing.  I've clicked Climax 20 times and maybe once out of those 20 times it'll do the climax animation, the other 19 it'll do teasing??? Even if I can get it to do the Climax animation, my male sim will perform the animation with a non-erect penis. 

I've deleted my WW folder from saves everytime before playing and this doesn't solve the issue.  Any suggestions?

P.S. I just checked and I'm having the same issue with Blowjob Stand floor 5 transitioning to Climax.

I don't mean to offend the others, but you have surely a gift for animating. Can't help checking here everyday if there is an update. Thanks and congrats.

Lady and Amra are prolly neck and neck both so talented at this. If Lady gets into sims 4 too its a wrap.

Really awesome animations, truly makes the game so much more enjoyable! Looking forward to the updates and hopefully in the future some male/male specific animations like reverse cowgirl with reach around, ass eating with reach around.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!

First, thanks all :)

I am having issues with the bj animations and doggy bed side, won't start, have worked after installation of v04 update but not anymore. Any suggestions? Have already tried downloading the package again, same issue. Thanks

try delete WickedWoohooMod save in your sims 4 folder

None of the download links are working for me :(

Use another browser like firefox or chrome and try again

...so where do we send the donations! $imply put, the animations are the best.

it is not necessary, but thank you very much

Next time  :)

spanking for naughty simsettes

post-125769-0-58256900-1472750802_thumb.gif