(W.I.P) Fallout Shelter: Deluxxxe Edition

CalobCoan2011

now i dont know about you, but i freakin' LOVE Fallout Shelter for windows, it's a sim where anything goes and it's all fueled by the awesomeness of the Fallout universe.

today i present a very, VERY ambitious project, turning Fallout 4 into a Deluxe Vault Sim, this means that you will take the role of The Overseer in Vault 69 (heh heh...) and build a vault where YOU are in control of it all, and you can be good or evil about it, you can be a decent leader who dedicates his or herself to making everyone happy, or you can dedicate them to YOUR happiness, it's up to you.

as you unlock features in your vault, you will get more options to work with, clothing ppl how you want (or not at all  ;) ), changing their appearance in any way, shape or form, and even controlling their very fates.

now you might be wondering, "do i get to still go out into the wasteland?", the answer is most definitely YES, "will there be adult content in this mod?", more than any mod to date, "will there be a good story behind all this?", ...possibly... after all i'm not the greatest storyteller, but i can assure you that i will try to appeal and satisfy everyone's needs however i can.

needless to say, this will be quite a unique project, i dont think this has been tried, but i'm going to try, anyways feedback of any kind, comments, suggestions, questions? by all means lay them to bare, this is the place for it.  :cool:

So you want to do THREE big and complicated projects: "(W.I.P) The Elder Scrolls XXXtra Special Edition" ,  "(W.I.P) Fallout Shelter: Deluxxxe Edition"  and "(W.I.P) Fallout: Chronicles of the Wasteland" at once???

Good luck with that.

As long as there is no proof of concept i have my doubt, that this will ever happen.

PS:

Interesting how all threads were created only ONE day apart of each other.

Makes you wonder.... :dodgy: :dodgy:

So you want to do THREE big and complicated projects: "(W.I.P) The Elder Scrolls XXXtra Special Edition" ,  "(W.I.P) Fallout Shelter: Deluxxxe Edition"  and "(W.I.P) Fallout: Chronicles of the Wasteland" at once???

Good luck with that.

As long as there is no proof of concept i have my doubt, that this will ever happen.

PS:

The only thing that's missing is his Patreon frontpage link.

Good luck with that.

PS:

Good luck with that.

PS:

lol ok ok, i deserve that  :blush:  i admit i did announce all my projects in the very same day that i joined up, so that does make it a bit conspicuous, but i assure you that i am legitimately planning to tackle all of these mods, just not sure what i'll get done first, second or third, so i tend to start up more than one project. i know that sounds reckless and stupid, but that's my process, get bored of one project i work on another for a bit and come on back, i'm rather eccentric that way XD

as for you kirby19, are you saying i SHOULD start a Patreon? cause if you guys wanna support me that much, i am definitely open to donations  :P

Would like to see a Vault 68/69 scenario.

so would i, firstly however i do need to find out where vault 69 would be located, AND what it's status is in the Fallout universe, hopefully it is unexplored, intact and thriving, so my idea stays canon and doesnt break the lore wall.

The Vault 68 and 69 experiments are already documented in the lore. 68 would never have been viable although a few surviving descendants are possible. Vault 69 would have been more successful although sex as an exercise of power would be the naturally evolving foundation. Based on locations of known vaults and pre-war population centers, I would think that New Orleans would be the nearest city, which if Obsidian is going to be doing a Louisiana Fallout like we currently expect, might actually be doable in a couple years.

Both vault societies would likely treat incest as a virtue after 200 years of a single surviving bloodline.

You might want to focus on doing one module at a time rather than trying to do the whole thing at once. That's the work of years, even for a team of people with experience

Based on locations of known vaults and pre-war population centers, I would think that New Orleans would be the nearest city, which if Obsidian is going to be doing a Louisiana Fallout like we currently expect, might actually be doable in a couple years.

Like we currently expect? There's been no word on what Obsidian is doing with Fallout that even remotely suggests they're working or even being approached to do another Fallout. They're working on Tyranny and may also be looking into making the sequel to Pillars of Eternity. Also, why would New Orleans be the nearest city? It's in between the two areas that have been explored in the games and very far south. It's not exactly the closest city at all. 

Like we currently expect? There's been no word on what Obsidian is doing with Fallout that even remotely suggests they're working or even being approached to do another Fallout. They're working on Tyranny and may also be looking into making the sequel to Pillars of Eternity. Also, why would New Orleans be the nearest city? It's in between the two areas that have been explored in the games and very far south. It's not exactly the closest city at all. 

East coast is higher numbers, west coast is lower, Vaults 1-5 are known to be in the northern mid-west. Outside of a couple cities like Salt Lake, the only other area of population density that would provide a wide pool of subjects for vault experiments is the gulf coast.

There are leaked materials indicating that Obsidian will be doing another Fallout and that it will be set in Louisiana

East coast is higher numbers, west coast is lower, Vaults 1-5 are known to be in the northern mid-west. Outside of a couple cities like Salt Lake, the only other area of population density that would provide a wide pool of subjects for vault experiments is the gulf coast.

There are leaked materials indicating that Obsidian will be doing another Fallout and that it will be set in Louisiana

In the Northern Mid-West. New Orleans is deep South. There's Indianapolis, Kansas City, Chicago,Seattle, Denver, and Detroit that are all much closer and also have huge populations. On Reddit, a guy who works at Obsidian basically states that there they aren't working on Fallout. 

yeah i read the article and some ppl argue that 68/69 isnt canon anyway, so it might be perfectly fine to break the lore wall with this one.

as for it being a huge project that may never get done by myself, i will still intend to try nonetheless, i put this out there, so i cant back out now, i'd be marked as a liar and forum troll the rest of my days...

Good luck with that.

PS:

as for you kirby19, are you saying i SHOULD start a Patreon? cause if you guys wanna support me that much, i am definitely open to donations  :P

Oh please do make a Patreon page! You have no clue how much people crave for indefinite projects to throwing their money at!

So would the features your planning be available only in a specific vault (69) or would they be available for any newly made vault? :) This does sound cool as hell though, I was just thinking the other day how much I'd like some more adult content for Shelter.

well yes i mean that place, wait where'd you get that from?

So would the features your planning be available only in a specific vault (69) or would they be available for any newly made vault? :) This does sound cool as hell though, I was just thinking the other day how much I'd like some more adult content for Shelter.

technically it could be any vault really, i just plan to make Fallout Shelter with Fallout 4's resources, only leaving the vault to be teleported to various locales, like a Super Duper Mart and Red Rocket, anywhere fitting the universe allows.

Good luck with that.

PS:

Oh please do make a Patreon page! You have no clue how much people crave for indefinite projects to throwing their money at!

lol i was only countering Kirby's sarcasm with my own, hopefully you are only joking as well, cause i wasnt serious in the least. XD

Archived