Black_Shadow

[DOWNLOAD] Liliana of the Veil Dress from "Magic The Gathering"

liliana_zpsgbttfrxz.jpg

WHERE THIS COME FROM..

This Standalone Armor was on a random Japanese / Corean site I've been surfing weeks ago. Everything in there belongs  ONLY  to the original author!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST OF ALL:

I do  NOT  own this Mod, neither I want to bring issues about the Mod ownership. If this is the wrong section to post this thread, please move it where it should stay. If someone doesn't want this to be shared here, in particular the author, I will remove it immediately without any problem. I'm just sharing what I have, and I don't claim anything. Sorry for my weird English, but I'm Italian.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

(CBBE tested, should work on UNP either)

Liliana1_0.rar

HOW TO INSTALL:

Put the  .Esp  file and the  Meshes Textures  folders inside your  Data  folder (overwrite everything if asked), then activate the Mod with your Mod Manager. The armor should be waiting for you in the  Alvor's Forge (Riverwood). If you want to find it immediately by making a copy, just open the  Consolle  with " \ " and type " Help Necromancer 4 " , when you see the CODE  in the List , type: " Player.additem (TypeHereTheCode) 1 " and the armor pieces will spawn in your inventory one by one. The armor is made by 3 pieces: Gloves, Dress and Boots.

FINAL THANKS...

I want to thank the original author, if only I could know his name, since creating such good material requires a lot of time and skills. If this thread was helpful, don't forget to put a  1UP  on my reputation, it would be very appreciated. I've gathered lots of weird and rare Mods from the whole Internet, and I would be happy to share them with the Community. For Requests, Informations or Issues, feel free to contact me by PM.

screenshot or never download ^^

Very likely not what you're looking for, but should suffice.

Dress:

post-61980-0-78712900-1471375558_thumb.jpg

Gloves:

post-61980-0-38172600-1471375572_thumb.jpg

Boots:

post-61980-0-04041900-1471375582_thumb.jpg

Mesh wise, the tattoo and skirt are available seperate and the XML suggests that it's HDT enabled. Textures are 2k.

Downside: it still uses HDTHighHeels instead of NiOHeels, but that's something everyone can easily add themself.

Edit: Black_Shadow ninja'ed me. biggrin.png

screenshot or never download ^^

Very likely not what you're looking for, but should suffice.

/zip bop zibbity bop

Edit: Black_Shadow ninja'ed me. biggrin.png

Nice to see that someone trusts ol' uncle Black :ph34r: 

I'll upload other cool stuff later 

Oh shit it's the Steve Argyle alt version. Snag'd.

And THIS.. This is just for fun. :D

What is this, lesbians for ants!?

...As it so happens, I saved a copy of the larger version he originally uploaded to DeviantArt before Wizards of the Coast asked him to remove it (not because they had a problem with lesbians, mind you - they simply didn't want fans to confuse it for official storyline artwork). Here you go.

ujCOnYPa.jpg

And I'll do you one better! I don't know anything about this image's history, who created it, where it came from, etc.

mSl3nFzf.jpg

Oh shit it's the Steve Argyle alt version. Snag'd.

And THIS.. This is just for fun. :D

What is this, lesbians for ants!?

...As it so happens, I saved a copy of the larger version he originally uploaded to DeviantArt before Wizards of the Coast asked him to remove it (not because they had a problem with lesbians, mind you - they simply didn't want fans to confuse it for official storyline artwork). Here you go.

ujCOnYPa.jpg

And I'll do you one better! I don't know anything about this image's history, who created it, where it came from, etc.

mSl3nFzf.jpg

Thanks! :D

Yeah, unfortunately that was the biggest version of that I could find. I thought I had a copy of the larger version, but I grabbed a copy of the one you posted as well just in case. Actually I have a friend who would like to turn that top pic and maybe the bottom into a play-mat (in fact, I know I've seen the top pick turned into a play-mat). The bottom pic I've seen before as well, but I'm not sure if I had a large version of that one too.

Is there anything that could be done to make the skirt HDT? I hate the old animation method of moving half the skirt with each leg.

It can be done, but we don't actually have the permission to edit this mod. Or maybe we do have it, I don't actually care since I don't know japanese and the author identity is unknown.