[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

Nice, more please!

Today post will be updated, now there are 37 anims (26 fully new)

Awesome animations!

Since you're planning to update the pack, I'd like to propose making the first and second Counter Cunnilingus available for females, too^^

OK, I think it won't take a lot of time, so will be done

For some reason, this isn't working in my game sadly. :(

Why? Anims don't appear in menu or other problem?

Update: I fixed it! Thank you haha! Sorry but could I ask if you could make these for gay couples? (like boy and boy)

Nice, more please!

Today post will be updated, now there are 37 anims (26 fully new)

Awesome animations!

Since you're planning to update the pack, I'd like to propose making the first and second Counter Cunnilingus available for females, too^^

OK, I think it won't take a lot of time, so will be done

For some reason, this isn't working in my game sadly. :(

Why? Anims don't appear in menu or other problem?

Update: I fixed it! Thank you haha! Sorry but could I ask if you could make these for gay couples? (like boy and boy)

Good that all is OK. There is no sence to create gay/lesbian anims, in new ver of WickedWoohoo there is option with help of which you will be able to have any sex with any gender using any actual animation. So we only have to wait new ver (or support Turbodriver on panteon). However, it's faster to see new ver of WW on this site then to create particular gay/lesbian anims :)

Cool ! Thank you for your great sims 4 animations! You are a great animator!

By the way, I can't find any of your animation in the list of WickedWoohoo woohoo.

I have  WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016 and put it and your animation in the mods file very correctly. 

I have no idea WHY!

I followed all the instruction on how to successfully install the mod and animations..

What do you think is the problem? 

hi i have the same porblem too didi you ever figure out what it was?

Cool ! Thank you for your great sims 4 animations! You are a great animator!

By the way, I can't find any of your animation in the list of WickedWoohoo woohoo.

I have  WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016 and put it and your animation in the mods file very correctly. 

I have no idea WHY!

I followed all the instruction on how to successfully install the mod and animations..

What do you think is the problem? 

hi i have the same porblem too didi you ever figure out what it was?

Try to change family to any other and then go back to your family. Also check that anims file are in mod folder but not in any subfolder.

And if you have WW ver. 015 try to switch on gender restrictions.