[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

Are you using the official game which download from the origin? There isn't any sex interactions work after installed all of the packages and clicking.

Wow, great update.  There's only one problem, I can't seem to get the menu to come up on the bars (I tried both sizes).  Wicked doesn't even show up.  

It seems that you have version 1.1.1.008 of WickedWoohoo and this version has bugs with several objects (I know about bar, hottub, maybe more). Turbodriver fixed this bug in new version of WickedWoohoo whuch (I hope) will be available for downloading very soon.

Wow, great update.  There's only one problem, I can't seem to get the menu to come up on the bars (I tried both sizes).  Wicked doesn't even show up.  

Try to delete the WW folder in saves folder and start the game again.

Unfortunately it won't help. Ver 008 of WickedWoohoo does not support sex on the bar.

Are you using the official game which download from the origin? There isn't any sex interactions work after installed all of the packages and clicking.

It seems that you have version 1.1.1.008 of WickedWoohoo and this version has bugs with several objects (I know about bar, hottub, maybe more). Turbodriver fixed this bug in new version of WickedWoohoo whuch (I hope) will be available for downloading very soon.

Unfortunately it won't help. Ver 008 of WickedWoohoo does not support sex on the bar.

I use ver 015 of WW, official, but this version isn't available on this site at the moment. 70% anims were made and tested on ver 008 from this site. I gave advice in the topic, it should help. I had the same problems with other animations, with first instal game does not want to see new animations. Changed family and went back - all became ok. I think the problem is in mod saves.

What do you mean by 015 or 008? How could you know it?

I use ver 015 of WW, official, but this version isn't available on this site at the moment. 70% anims were made and tested on ver 008 from this site. I gave advice in the topic, it should help. I had the same problems with other animations, with first instal game does not want to see new animations. Changed family and went back - all became ok. I think the problem is in mod saves.

Amazing work! can you create more for shower? or lesbian version? thx for this mod!

Thanks. Pack with bath objects (shower, hottub, bathtub, toilet) will be posted pretty soon, it's almost done. And after that - lesbian as particular pack

Amazing work @anaconda_24! I'm really enjoying all these animations, although I'd prefer it more with both male sims. Is there any plan to make the animations work for two guys?

Thanks. I thought about it. Maybe will implement these interactions with lesbian pack

I need help the animations are working but there is no sound. 

Have you deleted any old versions (all files with "KLM_Animation") before installing new? According to advice of Turbodriver I renamed main animation file so you can't simply replace anim files in mod folder. Please check you folder. Not help - private message, we'll figure it out.

Will be thankful if somebody send me file with any "open" shower (without glass, only wall and water tube on it). Need it for testing animations in shower and don't have much time for searching. 

UPD. File has been received, thanks to VisceralDan

Also about transgender animations: there isn't any sence to create them, Turbodriver in WickedWoohoo implemented function by help of which you will be able to have sex with any gender in any actual pose. This function is available in newest version of WW, so we only have to wait untill it will be shared (or support him on Panteon if you don't wanna wait).