[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Lol! I'm glad that you like your new nickname XD. If i have another i'll tell you XD. Btw gattino is an italian word

haha I was suspecting that... maybe "saafino" is something like "saafie" but in italian? :D

Excellent work on Darth Vader! I tried on some other characters as well, and it seems to work for all of them that I've tried. Even Kasumi, lol.

Glad you liked it!. I didin't tried vader on another character, I'm surptised to know that's also working on kasumi lol

No more rep ups btw :/

Lol! I'm glad that you like your new nickname XD. If i have another i'll tell you XD. Btw gattino is an italian word

haha I was suspecting that... maybe "saafino" is something like "saafie" but in italian? :D

Excellent work on Darth Vader! I tried on some other characters as well, and it seems to work for all of them that I've tried. Even Kasumi, lol.

Glad you liked it!. I didin't tried vader on another character, I'm surptised to know that's also working on kasumi lol

No more rep ups btw :/

You're the one that deserves the rep ups! :)

And I also used you model on Naotora and got this pic of her win pose.

game_2016_10_09_23_35_11_18.png

UPDATE: C3PO clean & rusty variations (Pinball FX2)
C3PO from Star Wars is finally here to annoy you all!
Preview2.jpg
old preview:

preview.jpg

Features:
-Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on ELIOT.
-Includes two variations: clean and rusty
-Some minor clipping issues, specially around shoulders.
-Shiny bolden balls

Credits to X-N-A for the XPS models used to make the port.
C3PO belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

BONUS:

Be prepared to see some metalic robotic genitals D:

http://imgur.com/a/EnwSC

UPDATE: Stormtrooper  (Pinball FX2)
OMFG, a random (and not sexy at all) stormtrooper from Star Wars, has finnaly arrived to DOA5 to kick some (very few) asses!!! (YAY?)

stormtrooper.jpg

Features:
-Autolink compatible, ready to be swapped on LEON or BAYMAN (other characters may also be compatible).
-Includes an useless X-11 blaster.
-Some clipping issues, specially around shoulders.
-Not looking so good in selection screen (shitty textures), looks better in combat.
-Yeah, this is not widowfapper.
-Random blah blah. Nobody read this anyway lol.

Credits to X-N-A for the XPS models used to make the port.
Stormtrooper soldier belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

These mods are awesome! It's like a Star Wars crossover in the making! I wonder if one day I will check and see a mod with Genfu as Yoda, haha... Keep  up the great work, Saafrats. ;)

Thank you Munch! well, you're not the first one on requesting a mod for Yoda... the thing is that could be very difficult to adapt him without making him look deformed lol

Great stromtrooper mod.by the way femelles Twi'lek  are so hot

http://twilekparadise.com/wp-content/uploads/oolapainting.jpg

http://darthhell.deviantart.com/art/Darth-Talon-273134553

http://pre04.deviantart.net/aa60/th/pre/i/2016/101/4/4/talon_closeup_by_darthhell-d1w952h.jpg

you can ad saber to mai when you replace fans (it's an idea ...)

May the Force be with you

It's funny, since THE REASON for porting Vader, was Mai and her dildos! lol... just becasue why not, I was thinking on adding some shiny effect on these dildos...  and I thought inmediatelly about a light saber... then in vader of course, and that's how the idea of the port born haha

Maybe I'll add these lightsabers to mai and nyo later ;)

As for these Twi'lek girls... interesting... get me some nice 3d model, and I'll (try) to make something :D

UPDATE: WIDOWMAKER (Overwatch) - default costume (v1.1)

After a very long intentional delay, here's finally the widowmaker port that I've made for DOA5LR. 
widowmaker.jpg
She's available in HLOD shape, and also in a new custom SE-HLOD variation made just for her, in a raw attempt for imitate her original body specifications.

Features:
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HONOKA.
  • 2 Main variations, one based in HLOD body shape, and a "Special Edition" with smaller boobs and bigger ass and thighs (SE-HLOD). See the comparision here:

comparision.jpg

• 8 alternative recolors available via togle detail mode.
  • Improved "hipoly" face.
  • The face and costume are custom mesh, texture and weight paint edits.
  • Custom "hand made" tattooes (learn how to make a decent tattoo, team ninja! (*ahem* halloween 2016 DLC *ahem* ).
  • A lot of customizations on the textures and effects.

UPDATE (21/10/16):
-Fixed a "breast seam" issue on the SE-HLOD variation.
-Added two more main costume variations (NAT-HLOD, MEGA-HLOD)
(if you downloaded the previous pack, download this one again)

Credits to Sticklove for the original XNALara files.
Thanks to LGMODS for the beta test and feedback, and to Harry Palmer for the modified private paradise stage used on some of my screenshots.

Screnshots (SE-HLOD. variation):

http://imgur.com/a/UnkDC

Don't redistribute this pack anywhere else.

Okay there are many missing feature in this Widowfapper..

1. HLUD variant

2. NRM variant

3. LETHAL variant

4. ULTRA variant

5. Pigtails variant

6. All others Widowfapper costumes

7. Riffle weapon

8. Nipples Shape

9. Nude versions

10. Stockings versions

11. Cum versions

12. Futa version :D

13. DLC version

14. Atari version

[...]

Great work, now people can enjoy this PURPLE girl and fap hard on her new body shape :blush:

OUTCH you hurt me with this amazing mod with best chose of gradation of color.WIDOWMAKER

big thanks

Tanks! :) I hope your dick (and arm) is not hurting you so much hehe, enjoy! :D

Thanks a lot for the Widowmaker mod!

Any chance for another variation, one with the body shape of the default but with the smaller boobs of the Special Edition?

In any case, thanks again.

In other words, you mean something like a nrm version of her costume?

well, seeing the overwhelming reception of this mod, I have a lot of desires to do it hah! (nah, I'll try to do it later anyway, why not)

Okay there are many missing feature in this Widowfapper..

1. HLUD variant

2. NRM variant

3. LETHAL variant

4. ULTRA variant

5. Pigtails variant

6. All others Widowfapper costumes

7. Riffle weapon

8. Nipples Shape

9. Nude versions

10. Stockings versions

11. Cum versions

12. Futa version :D

13. DLC version

14. Atari version

[...]

Great work, now people can enjoy this PURPLE girl and fap hard on her new body shape :blush:

thanks Lola! 

well, some of these features are already available :o (nipples shape?)... altought the nipple shape there is intentionally "subtle", not so noticeable as the creepy girls...

Maybe I'll try to make some "national geographic" nipples on her later hmmm

Tonight  I'll work on the DLC and the atari port! *WINK*

Archived