[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

I didn't mean to push you. It's just a review about the next nude pack. 

P/s: Bushy pack is fine to me. I can wait until KT add Mai Shiranui to the game. Maybe you should release Mai's nude pack and D.Va's nude pack at the same time :).  

Well, it will not be necessary to wait so long for D.Va's nude body  ;) ... 

(btw, now the body and face textures are improved)

UPDATE

[NEW] D.Va's HLOD nude pack
[FIXED] D.Va's default costume pack v1.1 (if you downloaded the previous pack, download the updated version again)

D.Va and her HLOD boobs are here!
Dva%20HLOD.jpg

Main features:
-Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations.
-Pubic hair meshes for every variation.
-Ready to use with Autolink, copy and replace "HONOKA" folder inside AutoLink folder.
-The hair mesh is still very buggy, some minor bugs on her face (blinking).
-Both main variations ("Shaved" and "Bushy") can be used simultaneously without conflicts.

Body variations preview (old texture):
DVA%20sizes.jpg

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback!.

I didn't mean to push you. It's just a review about the next nude pack. 

P/s: Bushy pack is fine to me. I can wait until KT add Mai Shiranui to the game. Maybe you should release Mai's nude pack and D.Va's nude pack at the same time :).  

Well, it will not be necessary to wait so long for D.Va's nude body  ;) ... 

(btw, now the body and face textures are improved)

UPDATE

[NEW] D.Va's HLOD nude pack
[FIXED] D.Va's default costume pack v1.1 (if you downloaded the previous pack, download the updated version again)

D.Va and her HLOD boobs are here!
Dva%20HLOD.jpg

Main features:
-Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations.
-Pubic hair meshes for every variation.
-Ready to use with Autolink, copy and replace "HONOKA" folder inside AutoLink folder.
-The hair mesh is still very buggy, some minor bugs on her face (blinking).
-Both main variations ("Shaved" and "Bushy") can be used simultaneously without conflicts.

Body variations preview (old texture):
DVA%20sizes.jpg

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback!.

Wow, It's amazing. Thank you very much  :D .

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, It's amazing. Thank you very much  :D .

awesome!!!!

This D.Va mod is awesome and better than the original model from the game, great job and so many versions :bush amazonia:

Wow buddy that's a piece of work alright. Now I see what's been keeping you so busy! Hats off again, awesome stuff.

a26716321a8f.gif

Wow beatiful recolors for D.va

Keep up the good work!

I really aprpeciate the kind words (and gif lol) guys, thanks! :)

Now I realized that this mod was almost under the radar lately, so thank you Lola for this necro-bump haha, and ofc for your support, as always! :) :jungle:

I'm surprised to see you here, dear sir... dunno... after timmy's genfu sexy mod, (and after guacha's hawt dicky mods), I thought that your tastes are completely different now :o ...hmmmm... sir... we need to talk *WINK* (lol)

And gatto, these recolors aren't made by me, those are offcial recolors form overwatch, but thanks anyway! (although I made some custom maps there :D)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG man, I just checked the link in your sig and saw all those random characters with DOA 5 in the titles, are they WIP's you'll be importing to DOA5LR at some point? That purple girl needs putting in DOA ASAP!

I knew there were nude mods for the game but I never thought I'd see character mods!!

Thanks again! :)

Yeah, I'll port that "purple" girl too later of course lol (just a little few issues remaining to repair on her), but is just that right now I changed my plans about ports, and got focused and motivated for doing something else... check my latest "weird" posts on the screenshots thread, and you'll have a hint of what I'm talking about :)

OMG man, I just checked the link in your sig and saw all those random characters with DOA 5 in the titles, are they WIP's you'll be importing to DOA5LR at some point? That purple girl needs putting in DOA ASAP!

I knew there were nude mods for the game but I never thought I'd see character mods!!

Yeah, I'll port that "purple" girl too later of course lol (just a little few issues remaining to repair on her), but is just that right now I changed my plans about ports, and got focused and motivated for doing something else... check my latest "weird" posts on the screenshots thread, and you'll have a hint of what I'm talking about :)

The Hello Kitty Brotherhood is coming to town lol? Soon nobody in DOA will be safe... No rush with miss purple anyway, I've got so much to keep me "occupied" until then! ;)

The Hello Kitty Brotherhood is coming to town lol? Soon nobody in DOA will be safe... No rush with miss purple anyway, I've got so much to keep me "occupied" until then! ;)

lol, this was just a random mod for the lulz, I was only thinking on release the T-60 power armor eventually, but I guess that the BoHK T-60 variant  will also going to be well received :D

Are you making progress on the Widowmaker import mod?  :D

Well, I got distracted for another project now, so widowmaker it's temporarily paused D: (and being honest... I completely forgot to release it lol).
I'll make an effort to finish and release it as soon as possible, at least before my others imports ;)

Amazing :o

More import saaf :D

Question: can I converted (can be converted) to normal ayane(or similar girl's boobs)? I think D.Va is more sexies whit less boobs 

I'm glad you liked this :)
Well, in matter of tastes nothing is written. I prefer her with a big pair anyway :D, but of course you can transform her to any other girl using timmy's tool.

Hey SaafRats, First off, nice to meet you! Secondly, Wow your mods are great! Really looking forward to your Widowmaker. Third, would you please be willing to make a reduced boob size version of your non-nude D.VA mod? Like the size of your h-lud nude version would be perfect. I tried for hours on end to do it myself with Timmy's tool but i couldn't get it to work properly. Hope you consider. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: Darth Vader - Default costume & lightsaber (Star Wars: TFU)

The dark side of the force has come to DOA5LR!

Preview2.jpg

Here's an import of Darth Vader from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, that I've made some time ago becasue no one else had ported it before (because of boobs?). Now it's finally available for download here (because why not).

Features:

-Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on RAIDOU.

-Includes a fixed lightsaber on his right arm.

-Edited (custom) cloak and skirt.

-Some fancy reflection and lighting effects.

-Some minor clipping issues.

Credits to jc-starstorm for the XPS model that I've used to make the port

Darth Vader belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

You quoted my post two time in one post do I understand you are insisting for playing with your dicksaber? :o

Come here my Saafie, come take some fun hehehehe _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

:o my lo... lolaine!  :blush:

hahaha heheheh hihihihi hohoho huhuhuhuhu

_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Amazing mod Saaf! -any hope for Starkiller over Rig or Ein?

Thanks! :). Right now is not on my plans, but maybe later. I will not rule out the chance ;) (maybe someone else will read this and will do it anyway lol).

A little tease about what's next :D:

1:

nightamre.jpg

2:

RANDOM UPCOMING IMPORT(S?)...

This is completely awesome :bush:  You've done it again my Saafie!!

Reminds me of our good old times ..:bush:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.......

post-781013-0-30102200-1475991909_thumb.png

*Don't ask me how she survived the process. :blush:

Sixteen years later.......

A new hope......?!
post-781013-0-44634700-1475991913_thumb.jpg

This is completely awesome :bush:  You've done it again my Saafie!!

Reminds me of our good old times ..:bush:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.......

attachicon.gifpost-781013-0-42677900-1446249925.png

*Don't ask me how she survived the process. :blush:

Sixteen years later.......

A new hope......?!

attachicon.gifpost-790447-0-37646200-1446016253.jpg

:blush: thanks... my timmy! :o

hahah that comic strip! lol... it's funny to realize that this weird raidou in bikini mod is no longer perturbing me as before ( :o !!!)

I like that costume of Star Wars! Thanks Saafino

Yay, I have a new nickname :D. I'm glad you liked it, thanks gattino!

Great Saaf.can you post links of you old bonus with honoka and her saber for fight with Darth Vader.it will be most interesting .......

May the Force be with you

Hmmm some screenshots with double lightstabber-peneteated Raidouka sounds like a good idea... now I'd have to find 8and repair) this old model that's lit inside my old folders :D

Archived