[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Here are some character imports available for download, considering official costumes and HLOD nude bodies (when possible) for the imported female characters.

Get more easily all the available releases from the following links:

"Archive"

UPDATE (02/18/18):
Nyotengu (DOAX VV) - SSR costume

UPDATE (12/12/17):
MIYA - HLOD nude pack V1.0

UPDATE (12/11/17):
KIM - HLOD nude pack V1.0

UPDATE (11/27/17):
MISAKI - complete HLOD nude pack 1 and 2

UPDATE (03/21/17):
2B - HLOD nude pack v0.9

UPDATE (01/04/17):
DELIA - default costume

Altair (Assassin's Creed)
Default costume

Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad, aka the guy who doesn't know how to swim is now available in doa, because nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Altair.jpg
  • Full character import; costume and face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on LEON or BAYMAN.
  • 2 variations included; default and equiped weapons.
  • Custom and improved diffuse, normals and specular textures, and some material improvements.
  • There could be some issues, mostly clipping on his skirt, and well... he tends to hurt himself with that sword sometimes.

Imgur album:

Credits to milance941 (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port. Credits also to forrestpl (TF3DM) for the sword and short swords meshes and textures used here.

Altair belongs to Ubisoft and its respective owners.

Kratos (God of War 3)
Default costume

This angry dude just came here to kill some boob goddess (yep, I'm running out of jokes)
Preview.jpg
  • Full character import; costume and  fully functional face.
  • 3 variations included; no weapons and weapons on hands and back.
  • Weapons (Athena, Blades of Exile) are toggleable by "toggle glasses" option.
  • Custom and improved diffuse, normals and specular textures, and some material improvements.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them as usual.
Credits to Bringess (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Kratos belongs to Santa Monica Studio and its respective owners.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 3)
Default costume

This guy just came here searching for some big boobs doa treasures.
Preview.jpg

Alt preview:

nathan.jpg

• Full character import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • 2 costume variations included.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them!

Credits to junkymana (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Nathan Drake belongs to Naughty Dog and its respective owners.

Miharu Hirano (Tekken Tag Tournament 2
HLOD complete pack:

Made some nights ago by a request from SkullKnight,  she's now here shared because why not.
Preview.jpg
Features:
  • Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations for HELENA, LISA, TINA and RACHEL.
  • Bushy/shaved versions for every variation.
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to be swaped on any of the previous mentioned girls (copy and paste the "named" folders).
  • All variations can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
  • Some issues on her eyelashes (this is actually the same version from the wip, not so motivated to invest time on repair it :classic_tongue:)
Body variations preview:

sizes.jpg

Credits to wakind (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Miharu belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

Ashlotte (Soul Calibur IV) 
Default costume

If you like cute pale sexdolls mechanic girls, then you're sick you'll love this one!
Preview.jpg
This cute girl looks so innocent and simple, but her insane mesh and texture count will give you nightmares... maybe not.

Features:
  • Full import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be used as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use with Kokoro)
  • 2 main color variations; she's available on her default costume with grey hair, and also on her "2P" costume with blonde hair.
  • Fail experimental "soft skirt" variation is also included (only for Kokoro). That version was originally meant to be the main one, but it didn't worked well since the costume is suposed to be "metallic".
  • Improved some specular maps and materials.
  • Custom "solid skirt weight paint" (not 100% perfect, but it's the most close alternative for the nature of the skirt)
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some issues. As usual, feel free to report them.
"Soft skirt" variation detail:

Preview%20%28soft%20skirt%29.jpg

Credits to Thanatos-3D (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Ashlotte belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

Mini skirt meshmod

Preview.jpg

Features:
  • Full import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Custom mini skirt mesh mod (original costume here).
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be used as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU and MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use with Kokoro)
  • 2 main color variations; she's available on her default costume with grey hair, and also on her "2P" costume with blonde hair.
Credits to Thanatos-3D (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Ashlotte belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

Elin girl (Tera) 
Default costume

Tired of big boobs?... then you may like this cute flat chested girl :classic_biggrin:
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on MARIE.
  • 7 hair color variations to swap (these are available in the "hair variants" folder included in the pack).
  • Full import; costume, hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Slightly (veeeery slightly) increased boob size (original character was completely flat).
  • The imported hair is not so good... I still suck on that (hope to fix it on her upcuming hlod pack....).
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some issues. As usual, feel free to report them.

Many thanks to Nonsolum for giving me the idea for porting her. Also thanks a lot to shygaa for the video preview!
Credits to Bringess for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
The Elin race from Tera, belongs to Gameforge ® and its respective owners.

[NEW] HLOD complete pack:

UPDATE: ELIN (Tera) - complete HLOD pack

Don't get fooled by her girly appearance; Elin girls are older and wiser than they appear ®
Preview1.jpg
Features:
  • Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations, and also bushy/shaved sub variations
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to be swaped on MARIE.
  • 7 different hair colors to swap (these are available in the "hair variants" folder included in the pack).
  • Shaved/Bushy variants can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
Body variations preview:
Preview.jpg

Credits to Bringess for the face of the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
The Elin race from Tera, belongs to Gameforge ® and its respective owners.

some old screenshots:

Domino (Deadpool) 
Default costume

Another not so mainstream import!. This skinny pale girl also wanted to join doa5.
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (some minor issues with Tina, try not to use with her)
  • Full import; costume, hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Custom specular maps, and some mesh and material improvements
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some minor issues. Feel free to report them!.

Credits to 3dgenerator (tf3dm) for the dae file that I've used to make the port.
Domino belongs to Marvel and its respective owners

Geni (Sudden Attack 2) 
Default costume

This (almost unknown) girl just wanted to make a sudden attack in doa to show her cuteness :classic_biggrin:
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (some minor issues with Tina, try not to use with her)
  • Full import, including costume (duh), hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Edited (custom) specular map, and some "separated meshes" were improved (metalic parts). 
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some minor issues. Feel free to report them!.
Face detail:

hanna%20face%201.jpg

Credits to Bringess for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Geni belongs to NEXON GT.

[NEW] HLOD complete pack:

I received some death threats requests for releasing this cutie, so she's finally here to show her bewbs!
Preview.jpg
Features:
  • Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations for HELENA, LISA, TINA,  RACHEL and NAOTORA. NOTE:it's recommended to use her as Helena, since some other girls (like Tina or Naotora... specially Naotora) may show some weird facial expressions on her.
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to be swaped on any of the previous mentioned girls.
  • She also have glasses (I forgot to make screenies with these :/)
Body variations preview:
Preview%28sizes%29.jpg

Credits to Bringess for the face of the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Geni belongs to NEXON GT.

some old screenshots:

Captain America (Marvel Heroes) 
Default costume

This very manly dude has came here to say Hi :3
Preview.jpg

• 3 variations: no shield, shield in back, and shield in arm.
  • Edited (custom) specular map, eye textures, hipoly face.
  • Some clipping and maybe some other issues (not tested a lot, was made very fast this night).

Credits to Xelandis for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Thanks to NewMember2016 for giving me the idea and the files for making this mod, and to LGMODS for the beta test made with a lot of excitement! (I know that you've enjoyed this very male dude, dude  :classic_biggrin:)

Captain America belongs to Marvel and its respective owners.

Widowmaker (Overwatch) 
Default costume

After a very long intentional delay, here's finally the widowmaker port that I've made for DOA5LR. 
widowmaker.jpg
She's available in HLOD shape, and also in a new custom SE-HLOD variation made just for her, in a raw attempt for imitate her original body specifications.

Features:
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HONOKA.
  • 2 Main variations, one based in HLOD body shape, and a "Special Edition" with smaller boobs and bigger ass and thighs (SE-HLOD). See the comparision here:

comparision.jpg

• 8 alternative recolors available via togle detail mode.
  • Improved "hipoly" face.
  • The face and costume are custom mesh, texture and weight paint edits.
  • Custom "hand made" tattooes (learn how to make a decent tattoo, team ninja! (*ahem* halloween 2016 DLC *ahem* ).
  • A lot of customizations on the textures and effects.

UPDATE (21/10/16):
-Fixed a "breast seam" issue on the SE-HLOD variation.
-Added two more main costume variations (NAT-HLOD, MEGA-HLOD)
(if you downloaded the previous pack, download this one again)

Credits to Sticklove for the original XNALara files.
Thanks to LGMODS for the beta test and feedback, and to Harry Palmer for the modified private paradise stage used on some of my screenshots.

Screnshots (SE-HLOD. variation):

http://imgur.com/a/UnkDC

fight screenies (MEGA_HLOD, NAT-HLOD):

HLOD complete pack:

Bleu boobs, big derriere, many flavors, asdf!
Preview.jpg

Main features:
  • Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations, plus the new "experimental" SE-HLOD, NAT-HLOD and MEGA-HLOD for HONOKA.
  • She is also available for HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (HLOD body only). NOTE:it's recommended to use her as Honoka or Helena, some other girls (like Tina) may show some weird facial expressions on her.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on any of the previous mentioned girls (copy and paste the "named" folders).

"Classic" body variations:

comparison.jpg

New body variations:
Many thanks to LGMODS for the valuable feedback and beta test on this BLUE girl!

Stormtrooper (Pinball FX2) 
Default costume

OMFG, a random (and not sexy at all) stormtrooper from Star Wars, has finnaly arrived to DOA5!!!, (YAY?)
stormtrooper.jpg

Features:
-Autolink compatible, ready to be swapped on LEON or BAYMAN (other characters may also be compatible).
-Includes an useless X-11 blaster.
-Some clipping issues, specially around shoulders.
-Not looking so good in selection screen (shitty textures), looks better in combat.

Credits to X-N-A for the XPS models used to make the port.
Stormtrooper soldier belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

C3PO (Pinball FX2) 
Clean & rusty variations

C3PO from Star Wars is finally here to annoy you all!
Preview2.jpg
old preview:

preview.jpg

Features:
-Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on Eliot.
-Includes two variations: clean and rusty
-Some minor clipping issues, specially around shoulders.
-Shiny bolden balls

Credits to X-N-A for the XPS models used to make the port.
C3PO belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

BONUS:

Be prepared to see some metalic robotic genitals D:

http://imgur.com/a/EnwSC

Darth Vader (Star Wars: TFU) 
Default costume & lightsaber

The dark side of the force has come to DOA5LR!
Preview1.jpg
Here's an import of Darth Vader from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, that I've made some time ago becasue no one else had the idea of ported it before to doa (because of boobs?). Now it's finally available for download here (because why not).

Features:
-Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on Raidou.
-Includes a fixed lightsaber on his right arm.
-Some fancy reflection and lighting effects.
-Some minor clipping issues.

Credits to jc-starstorm for the XPS model that I've used to make the port
Darth Vader belongs to the Star Wars franchise and its respective owners.

D.VA (Overwatch) 
Default Costume:

After a long delay as usual (I've been busy, sorry), curvy D.Va from Overwatch has finally come to DOA5LR!
D.Va%20flavors.jpg
This is a full model import, with some personal customizations (and "optimizations").

Features:
-7 alternative (official) recolors available via togle detail mode.
-She can be used as Honoka, which means that any costume created for Honoka will be compatible with her, and vice-versa.
-Ready to use with Autolink, copy and replace "HONOKA" folder inside AutoLink folder.
-The face and costume imports are custom mesh, texture and weight paint edits (imported by me from XNALara files, credits to Sticklove from Deviantart).
-Glases and sweat mesh are included.
-Auful hair mesh import as usual... I'm not good importing hair D: (I prefer focusing on boobs).

UPDATED (08/17/16):
-Improved face and body skin textures.
-"Open mouth" problem is now (almost) fixed.
-Small fix on the costume.

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback!.

HLOD complete pack:

D.Va and her HLOD boobs are here!
Dva%20HLOD.jpg

Main features:
-Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations.
-Pubic hair meshes for every variation.
-Ready to use with Autolink, copy and replace "HONOKA" folder inside AutoLink folder.
-The hair mesh is still very buggy, some minor bugs on her face (blinking).
-Both main variations ("Shaved" and "Bushy") can be used simultaneously without conflicts.

Body variations preview:

DVA%20sizes.jpg

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback!.

IRENE LEW (Ninja Gaider 3: RE)
Default Costume:

Here's Irene Lew, full model imported from Ninga Gaiden 3: RE
IRENE%20PREVIEW.jpg
This is a full face, hair and costume import of this blonde lady (maybe the first full model import?).

Main features:

-Ready to use with Autolink.
-She can be used as Tina, Lisa, Helena or Rachel. (It's recommended to use her as Rachel).
-The face import it's a custom mesh, texture and weight paint work (imported by me from original x360 NG3RE game files).
-Glases included (original from Christie), and also that sweat mesh thing.
-This costume was imported by me from an XNAlara model (credits and thanks to faytrobertson from deviantart).
-The imported costume includes a couple of doa 5 additions (police badges).
-Auful hair mesh import. I tried many ways to make a decent custom weight painting on this hair. I ended up making it completely static because I'm tired.
-Some transparency issues (awful hair mesh?).

There could be some other bugs, feel free to report them, but take in consideration that probably I'm not going to fix them very quickly :classic_biggrin: (time is not with me lately)

HLOD complete pack:

As promised, here is the HLOD nude body for Irene Lew, now including pubic hair, a long awaited feature on this nude mod family.

irene%20lew%20hlod%20preview.jpg

Main features:

-It includes all the current 6 HLOD variations.

-Now with pubic hair meshes for every body variation (12 options in total).

-Ready to use with Autolink.
-She can be used as Tina, Lisa, Helena or Rachel. (It's recommended to use her as Rachel).

-Both main variations ("Shaved" and "Bushy") can be used simultaneously without conflicts.

Body variations:

IRENE%20FLAVORS.jpg

Bushy screenshots:

Screenshot65519.jpg

Screenshot74417.jpgScreenshot71694.jpg

Many thanks to timmyc, LGMODS, Ishidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback, and special thanks to Juliojakers, who contacted me to offer me the pubic hair mesh that I ported for this mod  :classic_smile: (original from skyrim, credits pending until find the original author).

DOA5LR_IRENE_LEW-default_costume_Pack_(SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR_IRENE_LEW-HLOD_Complete_Pack_(SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR_D.Va-default_costume_pack_v1.1_(SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR_D.Va-HLOD_complete_pack_v1.0_(SaafRats).7z

DARTH_VADER _V1.0_(SaafRats).7z

C3PO v1.0 (SaafRats).7z

STORMTROOPER v1.0 (SaafRats).7z

(DOA5LR) WIDOWMAKER - Default costume pack v1.1 (SaafRats).7z

(DOA5LR) WIDOWMAKER - HLOD complete pack (SaafRats).7z

(DOA5LR) CAPTAIN AMERICA - Default costume pack (SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR GENI - default costume (SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR DOMINO - default costume (SaafRats).7z

DOA5LR ELIN GIRL - default costume (SaafRats).7z

(DOA5LR) ASHLOTTE - default costume (SaafRats).7z

(DOA5LR) ASHLOTTE v1.1 - mini skirt meshmod (SaafRats).7z

Now that you are done with this, we can finally work together on the new secret Project Genfu :D

Awesome work my bro :D You never cease to amaze.   I do love the details on your new pussy & bush :bush:

Or perhaps the Project X I showed you a few days ago..?! :bush:

Now that you are done with this, we can finally work together on the new secret Project Genfu :D

Awesome work my bro :D You never cease to amaze.   I do love the details on your new pussy & bush :bush:

Or perhaps the Project X I showed you a few days ago..?! :bush:

Thanks for your support, you're so kind Timmy B.  :D

Btw, have you noticed that you're always the first one on my posts... :post-790447-0-08465200-1470625972_thumb.jpg:

Project X... Oh! you mean project X------a, aka, sweet perky boobs... hmmm, you really want that girl huh :D?

I don't know... I found genfu more appealing now with that cute denim bikini that you've put on him hahaha

perfect!!!

HLUD is more perfect  :heart:

Thanks :), I try to post her nude versions as soon as possible, but there's still a couple of things to fix before, and a lot of tedious renaming lol (the next pack contains 288 files D:)

Btw, have you noticed that you're always the first one on my posts... :attachicon.gifbush.jpg:

Project X... Oh! you mean project X------a, aka, sweet perky boobs... hmmm, you really want that girl huh :D?

I don't know... I found genfu more appealing now with that cute denim bikini that you've put on him hahaha

I can sense whenever you make a new post since we have a deep connection :bush:

There's no question your new bush is awesome

bush26_08.jpg

and your new pussy is awesome too :bush:

I'm glad you finally admitted that Genfu is quite fappable :D  Should I unlease the mod? LOL

I can sense whenever you make a new post since we have a deep connection :bush:

There's no question your new bush is awesome

bush26_08.jpg

and your new pussy is awesome too :bush:

I'm glad you finally admitted that Genfu is quite fappable :D  Should I unlease the mod? LOL

I'm glad you liked my new bush, dear T.B :bush: (what do you think, I should keep it... or you prefer me shaved? :o)

Btw, the pussy is the same as always, I don't know why do you think is new haha, maybe because of the new tone I've used?

About genfu, hell yeah!, the world is waiting for those old wrinkly balls in bikini lol

Btw, nude Irene is here!

(Ryu Hayabysa is a lucky bastard...)

irene%20lew%20hlod%20preview.jpg

Awesome work, now let's wait for the others :D

Thanks gatto! :)

The others will "cum" eventually :D

Explode cum. :P

I feel that I've made a good job reading that comment haha

FANTASTIC!

Now i hope you will update the other models with pubic hair too :D

Thanks!, and of course, Irene was just the first "tease", but the work was also done for all the cast, stay tuned ;)

edit: 

HERE :)

Nice to see it's fit well Saaf....

Great work as always... ^^

This happened thanks to you! I'm so glad you sent me these meshes :)

Excellent mod! A new challenger is coming

Thanks man :)

UPDATE: D.VA (Overwatch)

Default Costume:
After a long delay as usual (I've been busy, sorry), curvy D.Va from Overwatch has finally come to DOA5LR!
D.Va%20flavors.jpg
This is a full model import, with some personal customizations (and "optimizations").

Features:
-She can be used as Honoka, which means that any costume created for Honoka will be compatible with her, and vice-versa.
-The face and costume imports are custom mesh, texture and weight paint edits (imported by me from XNALara files, credits to Sticklove from Deviantart).
-Auful hair mesh import as usual... I'm not good importing hair D: (I prefer focusing on boobs).

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback.

UPDATE (08/17/16):
-Improved face and body skin textures.
-"Open mouth" problem is now (almost) fixed.
-Small fix on the costume.

UPDATE (08/18/16): D.VA (Overwatch)

Default Costume:
After a long delay as usual (I've been busy, sorry), curvy D.Va from Overwatch has finally come to DOA5LR!

Features:
-The face and costume imports are custom mesh, texture and weight paint edits (imported by me from XNALara files, credits to Sticklove from Deviantart).

Many thanks to timmycLGMODSIshidacorp and ADL_LBC for the tests and valuable feedback.

DOWNLOAD:

(LL server is not working correctly for uploading files, external link from DA. If that link doesn't work, try here)

The more OverFap mods the merrier :D

UPDATE (08/18/16): D.VA (Overwatch)

Default Costume:
D.Va%20flavors.jpg

Features:

DOWNLOAD:

(LL server is not working correctly for uploading files, external link from DA. If that link doesn't work, try here)

Amazing :o

More import saaf :D

Question: can I converted (can be converted) to normal ayane(or similar girl's boobs)? I think D.Va is more sexies whit less boobs 

The more OverFap mods the merrier :D

Damn, I don't know why I didn't thought about  OverFap before!  :lol:

Thanks for the support Timmy B. ;)

Amazing :o

More import saaf :D

Question: can I converted (can be converted) to normal ayane(or similar girl's boobs)? I think D.Va is more sexies whit less boobs 

I'm glad you liked this :)
Well, in matter of tastes nothing is written. I prefer her with a big pair anyway :D, but of course you can transform her to any other girl using timmy's tool.

Hey Saafrats, I've seen previews of D.Va's HLOD nude pack. It seems like the color of her face is a bit different from that of her body. It's more brighter. Can you recolor her body?

That's true, but calm down, the mod is still unreleased :s.

edit: seems like I made a mistake in the release date hah

That's true, but calm down, the mod is still unreleased :s.

edit: seems like I made a mistake in the release date hah

I didn't mean to push you. It's just a review about the next nude pack. 

P/s: Bushy pack is fine to me. I can wait until KT add Mai Shiranui to the game. Maybe you should release Mai's nude pack and D.Va's nude pack at the same time :).  

Archived