Your two mega links are not working.

I tried to install via the first two links. I even built the object in Bodyslide but when I get on the game, there is nothing there. 

I was trying out #5.

Edit: for some reason the player isn't getting the hair. Only NPCs. I do not have the unique player mod.

Edit: Meant links. The mega files are not there in links.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this mod support might be dead, but worth asking anyways. I'm assuming it takes up the beard slot for females (hence the colour change), wouldn't it make sense to then use the same unequip mode that beards have when wearing full face helmets and simply apply it to any clothing that takes up the waist slot? Also, can't the .esp be setup to be player only? No offence, I think I'd just prefer it if it were player only, instead of having it on every single female actor. Or make it randomised.

1 hour ago, TopBunMan said:

I think this mod support might be dead, but worth asking anyways. I'm assuming it takes up the beard slot for females (hence the colour change), wouldn't it make sense to then use the same unequip mode that beards have when wearing full face helmets and simply apply it to any clothing that takes up the waist slot? Also, can't the .esp be setup to be player only? No offence, I think I'd just prefer it if it were player only, instead of having it on every single female actor. Or make it randomised.

Huh? Vi's still here as far as I know???

?

I don't think it uses the beard slot. There are 2 versions: 1 is player based, & 1 is for the NPC's. The NPC one is the one that has colors & I love it. It would certainly be neat if we could get different muffs on different women!

?

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Yeah, the colour changing version uses the beard slot, which is left empty in vanilla on females, to apply a mesh. From what I can make out at least. I might be wrong. Hence why it clips through clothing, as clothing doesn't unequip the beard slot. Definitely some variations would be great though, I imagine it wouldn't be too complex to do, just have to use Looksmenu and F4SE to hook it in, distribute as a levelled list. Maybe only apply it to raiders, and a select few follower npcs? I feel like tasteful moderation would be better than a blanket of "all the girls have pubes now."

The first step would be making every pube variation its own separate bodyslide, rather than having them all output as just one.

15 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Yeah, the colour changing version uses the beard slot, which is left empty in vanilla on females, to apply a mesh. From what I can make out at least. I might be wrong. Hence why it clips through clothing, as clothing doesn't unequip the beard slot. Definitely some variations would be great though, I imagine it wouldn't be too complex to do, just have to use Looksmenu and F4SE to hook it in, distribute as a levelled list. Maybe only apply it to raiders, and a select few follower npcs? I feel like tasteful moderation would be better than a blanket of "all the girls have pubes now."

The first step would be making every pube variation its own separate bodyslide, rather than having them all output as just one.

Either way, a few updates to this mod would be great. I tried to create a looksmenu overlay pubic hair mod. But I'm a failure so that went downhill pretty quickly.

• 10 months later...

How do you shrink the bush?  I got it to show up but it's HUGE!  It covers her belly and looks like a rug.  I remember having this issue a year ago when I last played.  But 6 months to a year earlier, about 2 years ago, when I used this mod it worked fine.  I'm using bush #4.  It looks like it was meant to fit a body twice the size of my character, or larger.  Forgot to mention, it's the color change version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This may be a dead topic, but is there a way to have the color change muff not appear when in power armor? I’ve noticed it stretches to infinity if a female raider gets in power armor.

edit: stretching was caused by vag bones added during bodyslide conversion I did, once removed, no more stretching.

Edited by esmm40
  • 3 months later...

So, for starters, I am using Vortex and at first I had no issues Installing Muff fluff 1-18 then overwriting w colour change. This allowed what ever option I chose (#6 usually) to show up on my char and npcs, even matching colours.

Then it "stopped working", aka I Fed up and disabled AAF (DOH!) got it working again in all the same capacities (char and NPCs) then...*zilch* Nothin'. Rechecked to see if I had disabled AAF again, nope. Pondered if I had out of date files/DLed fresh copies,... nope.

what I do NOT have is other pubic hair mods, so conflict SHLD not ber an issue, but something is and I'll be buggered if I can find it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi @Vioxsis, hope you are having a good week so far!

In my previous Fallout 4 build, which I made for Charley's Story, I heavily modified your mod - I created Fusion Girl and Body Talk bodyslides for most of the hair styles and I also crudely integrated using the armor workshop to manage the hair color by cribbing code from the colored pompadour mod. While my hacky mod has some technical limitations tied to using a 3D mesh, I'm thinking of adapting it for the new build that I'm working on

I want to ask you - if I'm happy with my cleaned up and improved version that I make for my new build, would you object to me sharing it? Since it has bodyslides for the different hair types, it would necessarily have to redistribute some of your assets. I would of course link back to your mod to raise awareness of your work, but if you would prefer I keep my version private that's fine too. 

@gregaaz Sure, you have permission, make use of any part you need and release if you want.

@aidenboyjon Looks as though my mega account has been deleted (probably because i have not used it in years). Mediafire is still up ...somehow, not logged in to that for years either...

35 minutes ago, Vioxsis said:

@gregaaz Sure, you have permission, make use of any part you need and release if you want.

@aidenboyjon Looks as though my mega account has been deleted (probably because i have not used it in years). Mediafire is still up ...somehow, not logged in to that for years either...

Great, thank you Vioxsis! Since the Pompadour mod is open permissions I should even be able to preserve the color changing feature... though now I guess I have to do some work to clean up the mod and strip out any excessive master files and stuff.