I like your mod and I think it is a great add on for the devious family of mods, so I want to help you fix this.

When I try to load a corrupted save after Ustengrav, it loads into the game, then the corrupted savegame message box comes up and when I close that, I get another message box which originates from the Estrus mod, the same message that disables the estrus shouts in MCM if your character is male at the start of the game. I don't know why that should happen. Does your mod use any part of the game's shouting process?

Where do I fnd the papyrus log? I have the latest version of SL, and all the required mods.

my mod not interacted with another mods and/or game modules, all what im using is a few extra SKSE functions and zaz (or zad)  library (readonly)...

if you are a windows user you can find all logs  in C:\Users\ YOUR ACCOUNT NAME \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

I will tomorrow via PM send You recompilled version with more log functions in suspicted places in code (it's make logs much helpful for me)

after lag you cant open MCM? or?  and before lag MCM works very slowly?

My game seems fine now, my savegames are loading fine and I am progressing in the game again. The reason is because this time I did NOT pick up the shout in Ustengrav (part of Become Ethereal). Why this should happen, I don't know yet but we will see what happens when I find the next shout.

dont forget about logs :)

Guest Flobalob

My game seems fine now, my savegames are loading fine and I am progressing in the game again. The reason is because this time I did NOT pick up the shout in Ustengrav (part of Become Ethereal). Why this should happen, I don't know yet but we will see what happens when I find the next shout.

I haven't got a log folder in the my games location, there is one in steam directory but they are old logs. I'm on Windows 10.

I haven't got a log folder in the my games location, there is one in steam directory but they are old logs. I'm on Windows 10.

in skyrim.ini :

-or-

(if You are a MO user click "puzzle" icon, then INI editor, select tab skyrim.ini and paste)

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

IDEA... Blindfold fog increases with skill...

In the Devious Devices menu, under the blindfold effects menu. There is Blindfold fog, which is what I use all the time.

Blindfold skill... The blindfold fog starts out close to the player, when wearing a blindfold. The distance increasing with skill, after using blindfolds for a long time.

This would be a plus, for anyone getting trapped in a blindfold or hood from a cursed trap...

At higher levels, you will get the additional spells cast on you when wearing a blindfold.

Possible level ideas...

Level 1 = Fog 15 distance

Level 5 = Detect life

Level 8 = Fog 30 feet distance

Level 10 = Detect death

Level 15 = Fog 60 feet distance

Level 20 = No Blindfold effect when wearing blindfold / hoods, Fog effect when not wearing blindfold = 300 feet.

At level 20, and not wearing a blindfold. The game is still playable, but enemies will come out of nowhere. You will need to rely on your map more, as you cannot just look at distant places to find them.

At level 20, you find your eyes have become accustomed to the darkness of the blindfold. You have also gained a sixth sense, everything around you looking clear as if you were not wearing a blindfold. The glare of sunlight hurts your eyes when not wearing a blindfold, you find it hard to see. Unable to draw on your sixth sense, as the light burns your eyes...

Just an idea for blindfold use... :)

Guest Flobalob

Your mod seems to conflict with some of the active spell/shout effects found in Estrus for Skyrim which is an optional

dependency of Deviously Cursed Loot which I never play without.  Since I uninstalled it, (Estrus) my game has been fine

and your mod works well.

Your mod seems to conflict with some of the active spell/shout effects found in Estrus for Skyrim which is an optional

dependency of Deviously Cursed Loot which I never play without.  Since I uninstalled it, (Estrus) my game has been fine

and your mod works well.

Try using EstrusChaurus instead. Cursed Loot can use it all the same and it is much lighter on your game (the original Estrus can cause quite a few issues).

Also, you should try to avoid uninstalling mods like that mid-playthrough. Save cleaners can help, but they usually can't remove all traces that a mod has baked into your savegame. Sooner or later trouble can, and usually will, hit.

Ideally, you will want to set up and sort your load order, bash-patch it, create any SkyProc patches you may need, run FNIS, and then never change a thing in the current playthrough -- for best stability and savegame longevity, you should even avoid altering your load order until you start the next new game.

Guest Flobalob

and your mod works well.

Try using EstrusChaurus instead. Cursed Loot can use it all the same and it is much lighter on your game (the original Estrus can cause quite a few issues).

Also, you should try to avoid uninstalling mods like that mid-playthrough. Save cleaners can help, but they usually can't remove all traces that a mod has baked into your savegame. Sooner or later trouble can, and usually will, hit.

Ideally, you will want to set up and sort your load order, bash-patch it, create any SkyProc patches you may need, run FNIS, and then never change a thing in the current playthrough -- for best stability and savegame longevity, you should even avoid altering your load order until you start the next new game.

Thanks for the advice. I've had Estrus Chaurus before and had trouble with it so I removed it - never could get creature mods to work in my game. I don't use LOOT anymore as it doesn't sort accurately and messes up the order of all the devious mods and I'm trying to keep things to a minimum now. The save cleaner tool does work when I need it except on corrupt savegames. Patch creating is something I haven't tried as I know nothing about it.

IDEA... Blindfold fog increases with skill...

In the Devious Devices menu, under the blindfold effects menu. There is Blindfold fog, which is what I use all the time.

Blindfold skill... The blindfold fog starts out close to the player, when wearing a blindfold. The distance increasing with skill, after using blindfolds for a long time.

This would be a plus, for anyone getting trapped in a blindfold or hood from a cursed trap...

At higher levels, you will get the additional spells cast on you when wearing a blindfold.

Possible level ideas...

Level 1 = Fog 15 distance

Level 5 = Detect life

Level 8 = Fog 30 feet distance

Level 10 = Detect death

Level 15 = Fog 60 feet distance

Level 20 = No Blindfold effect when wearing blindfold / hoods, Fog effect when not wearing blindfold = 300 feet.

At level 20, and not wearing a blindfold. The game is still playable, but enemies will come out of nowhere. You will need to rely on your map more, as you cannot just look at distant places to find them.

At level 20, you find your eyes have become accustomed to the darkness of the blindfold. You have also gained a sixth sense, everything around you looking clear as if you were not wearing a blindfold. The glare of sunlight hurts your eyes when not wearing a blindfold, you find it hard to see. Unable to draw on your sixth sense, as the light burns your eyes...

Just an idea for blindfold use... :)

I marked this idea as ASAP - :) simple but great! Thx for that!

and your mod works well.

Thanks for the advice. I've had Estrus Chaurus before and had trouble with it so I removed it - never could get creature mods to work in my game. I don't use LOOT anymore as it doesn't sort accurately and messes up the order of all the devious mods and I'm trying to keep things to a minimum now. The save cleaner tool does work when I need it except on corrupt savegames. Patch creating is something I have tried as I know nothing about it.

I still dont understand how conflict between this mod's is possible - maybe i will install Estrus to get same issues and check it... - anyway thx for your time and your involvement.

Need i standard Estrus or enriched version?

Guest Flobalob

I still dont understand how conflict between this mod's is possible - maybe i will install Estrus to get same issues and check it... - anyway thx for your time and your involvement.

Need i standard Estrus or enriched version?

You need Estrus for Skyrim by Cotyounoyume which you can find on the Nexus.

I am still not 100% certain that this is the cause of the issue, I need to play the game more without it to be sure

but I suggest you test it just up until you finish Ustengrav.

For the trained bare feet you can use NiOverride instead of HDT High Heels. Simply add or copy a NiStringExtraData section to the NiTriShape in NifSkope. Take a look at the boots from Devious Devices Expansion, as they use NiOverride as well.

are you a Wizard? :)

thx a lot!

For the trained bare feet you can use NiOverride instead of HDT High Heels. Simply add or copy a NiStringExtraData section to the NiTriShape in NifSkope. Take a look at the boots from Devious Devices Expansion, as they use NiOverride as well.

thx a lot!

No i'm not a wizard, but I have been drifting around a lot.

Another point for the trained feet, if you uncheck the "Playable" tick on the armor in the Creation Kit, then the trained feet "armor" won't show up in the inventory, and the player won't be able to unequip them through the menu.

thx a lot!

No i'm not a wizard, but I have been drifting around a lot.

Another point for the trained feet, if you uncheck the "Playable" tick on the armor in the Creation Kit, then the trained feet "armor" won't show up in the inventory, and the player won't be able to unequip them through the menu.

I looked for that THX again!

Looks like a great mod!  If you're looking for ideas for other devious devices, I have a few:

Chastity Belt - Initially, you are distracted by having your sex locked away.  Penalties to many skills because you cannot focus.  Later, you get used to it, and can act without penalty.  At the high end of training, you can't do without it, and are penalized while not wearing a chastity belt, but feel protected and confident while wearing one, giving you a small buff to armour and various combat skills, as well as increasing maximum mana.

Gag - One of the main 3 devious mods (Assets, Expansion, Integration) has a built in system for trying to talk to NPCs while gagged (incuding a speech debuff), so that is already covered.  But for your mod, training starts with discomfort at having your jaw stretched open all the time, giving a penalty like reduced maximum mana and stamina, and (if possible) a chance to fail at casting spells.  As you gain training levels, the penalties go away, and eventually you gain bonuses to magic (casting speed?  Max mana? Spell strength?) and speech because you have learned to communicate effectively without words, and if not gagged, your jaw hurts, giving you a speech penalty and debuffs to casting.

Anal Plug - Starting out, it is uncomfortable and very distracting.  Debuff to movement and max stamina.  By the end of training, you love having your ass stuffed and how it feels as you move, giving you a speed bonus and increasing max stamina.  Without a butt plug, you feel empty and uncomfortable, penalizing your movement.

Vaginal Plug - Unused to the stimulation, you are constantly distracted and embarassed.  Debuffs to speech and armour (can't dodge or deflect blows effectively).  At the highest levels, you love the stimulation it gives, giving confidence (speech buff) and focus (small attack speed buff).

how make skyrim hell rpg

combat evolved+deadly dragon+deadly monster +devious training +defeat +deviously enslaved continued + device capture +soul gem oven II

the side effects

the first mod and 2ndand 3rd make enemy really strong and smart

4-when you wear device you are 200% weak !!

5-raped and raped ...... + then at the end you have lost all things weapon armor money ...

6-they place in you another device = more weak

7- you get your belly big and boobs after rape= you become really slow ( no escape or run for you life)

8-at the end when you survive and go to village for some help suprise - you are raped again and more device too!!

I only wish that

The corset training would start.

Boots work great,

Cuffs work fine (but not "ankle chains")

But the corset only debuffs and never progresses.

I'm addicted to this mod and corsets were not on my list of things to wear until I started this.

But setting it to "ultra" and visual effect 50 did nothing positive, just a whole lot of negative buffs.

I reset the debuffs, and now it only has one, "Stamina regen penalty",

so then Player went and seriously tried to kill many enemies and walk for miles,

but the corset skill never moved.

netimmerse override is a mod I use.

The load order looks good.

Nothing wrong with the corsets (That I know of)

They just don't actually work

I only wish that

Boots work great,

I'm addicted to this mod and corsets were not on my list of things to wear until I started this.

But setting it to "ultra" and visual effect 50 did nothing positive, just a whole lot of negative buffs.

so then Player went and seriously tried to kill many enemies and walk for miles,

Stamina regen penalty - it's a debuff from another mod

are you sure that you using corset from Devious Devices - maybe your corset is not devious?  if you want you can drop it on the ground, run console and click to get ID, then you can this ID's send me i will check it - maybe another mod something changing and remove important tags?

EDIT: i wrote that because i understood that your progress in corset is always 0% (you can check it in mcm)?

I only wish that

Boots work great,

are you sure that you using corset from Devious Devices - maybe your corset is not devious?  if you want you can drop it on the ground, run console and click to get ID, then you can this ID's send me i will check it - maybe another mod something changing and remove important tags?

EDIT: i wrote that because i understood that your progress in corset is always 0% (you can check it in mcm)?

You are probably right, I am using the wrong corset.

I will choose another (zad_restrictiveCorsetInventory).

I was using zad_restrictiveCorset which might have been from another mod.

Thank you

I only wish that

Boots work great,

Thank you

i'm planning zad items support ;)

anyway - you are welcome!

edit:

how did You got this item? via console? It's a only model, without scripts etc....

I only wish that

Boots work great,

Thank you

i'm planning zad items support ;)

anyway - you are welcome!

edit:

how did You got this item? via console? It's a only model, without scripts etc....

I went into tes5edit and only loaded Devious-devices-Integration.

I found that most of their items are labeled "zad_yadaWhateverInventory"

as opposed to ZadX (which might be from expansion)

Or just "Zad" (I think they are from zaz animation pack)

I used to love ZBF HDT-Gold Ankle Chains (That is not the name but it's close)

but since no one recognizes them, I'm dumping them in favor of cuffs.

I had hoped to turn the ankle chains into cuffs, but that is way beyond anything I could do.

How did I add them?

I changed the name to "My corset"

to go with the set of "My Boots", "My Pants", "My Panties", "My Ring", "My Circlet" and other items labelled "my"

then a person could just "Help My "

and get a shopping list.

I also do not know how to dump a container in Skyrim with the items already in it, but I think since I'm the only one

using my mod, it's never been a problem.

Your mod is great, thank you.

For starters, I love what this mod is doing, thank you. That said tho, I am noticing a glitch. If you use "cursed Loot", one of the possible restraints is a pair of "steel shackles", which forces the arms-bound pose until you get it off. if you have a key, you can remove it. However, the "arm cuffs training" never clears after it's removed. At this point, the game is giving me a permanent -%25 sword swing speed because it can't recognize the removal of the cuffs. is there a work-around I'm missing, or a fix I can use?

For starters, I love what this mod is doing, thank you. That said tho, I am noticing a glitch. If you use "cursed Loot", one of the possible restraints is a pair of "steel shackles", which forces the arms-bound pose until you get it off. if you have a key, you can remove it. However, the "arm cuffs training" never clears after it's removed. At this point, the game is giving me a permanent -%25 sword swing speed because it can't recognize the removal of the cuffs. is there a work-around I'm missing, or a fix I can use?

i will checki it, thx!

As a random thought, is there any chance we could get a separate toggle for the leg cuff's clinking sound? Maybe a toggle for the restraints we don't want to have an effect overall? Also, as an idea, any chance of adding chastity belts to the stuff one can get "addicted" to? Also potentially piercings (or is that too far?). I'd love to see the chastity belt merged with the harness settings personally (I thought they were about the same personally).

As a random thought, is there any chance we could get a separate toggle for the leg cuff's clinking sound? Maybe a toggle for the restraints we don't want to have an effect overall? Also, as an idea, any chance of adding chastity belts to the stuff one can get "addicted" to? Also potentially piercings (or is that too far?). I'd love to see the chastity belt merged with the harness settings personally (I thought they were about the same personally).

In mcm -> utilities is option: "Try to repair debuffs" i tried "steel shackles" and all looks good, well let me know please what happens when you will use this option (debuffs will back or not), ok?